Thread: Help me combine these files please!

Orlando8379 Guest

Default Help me combine these files please!

damn i need help with this....
    I cant seem to be able to combine these files wit winrar! maybe somebody can give me some helpful STEPS on how its done??
    please, ive been tryin for hours now.. i got winrar just need help with it

Orlando8379 Guest

oh yeah, and my bad if interrupted neone elses thread now i know

learning is good lol

Zerostrike Guest

Um, I gave you an answer on the castlevania sotn thread.

Orlando8379 Guest

yeah i know. i still have it in my notepad because im desperate for and answer but i tried what u said and every file i try it keeps sayin it cant open or extract or sh#t without another one...and i have all the files(there from gotenks web briefcase-dbzfinalbout-and others)but nothing has been workin.... can u tell me what u do like step by step????? plzzz hope im not askin for 2 much but i really need the help

Zerostrike Guest

Ok, what does the error say? Word for word.

Orlando8379 Guest

i used the rar file AND the .roo. file and it keeps sayin "you need to have the following volume to continue extraction:dbgt[1].rar.roo" I have that file and this is where im stuck

Zerostrike Guest

Hmm... It looks corrupted. Try downloading again. And are you sure you have all the files? I know you've said this, but it doesn't hurt to double or triple check.

Orlando8379 Guest

thx ur prabably right about the file being corrupt because i just did what u said to another iso and it works!!!!! thanks alot you get my vote and if i could vote ten times, ud have em!

thx from newbie isoguy

Zerostrike Guest

You're welcome, and I'll vote for you.