Thread: various complaints & resources

just another # Guest

Post various complaints & resources

This is a topic specifically for us to complain. After all, you never know who can help.

toker Guest

Thumbs down

Check this out. I offered to let them use my bandwidth and hard disk space to improve their site, and help fellow gamers.
    In the process of setting up my file server for mirc,
    = [2:14pm] You were kicked from #emuparadise by Dr_Ackula (ur just annoying me (Shitlisted))
    (ERROR) Cannot join channel: #emuparadise (You are banned)
    I was aking how to set up the fserve, he wouldn't answer my questions. He expected me to know what i was doing, i guess. Hmm, that reminds me, this is a quote by Dr Ackula in Topic: Heres Where to Get Roms RIGHT NOW "...and i think you will find that the ops on #emuparadise are more helpful to IRC newbies than on #roms4free as well. I suggest if you are new to IRC definatlly come to our channel #emuparadise..."
    I know most mirc, but not fserve. thats all i wanted to know about.
    See the thanks i get for tring to help out!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool

Hey don't worry about this..
    There was some problem with Ackula's script and everyone got kicked/banned.
    Some more people are complaining, he didn't do it on purpose, so don't be angry m8's...

Dr_Ackula Guest
    First of all i answered ur questions, i explained step-by-step how to set up an fserve. Second of all my script was fucking up that day and it took me a while to get u off the shitlist. Third of all, once i got u off the shitlist, what did u do? You flooded me with personal messages of "ur an asshole"...not very smart is it? So in response to ur post...I did help you .I told you in the most easy to understand way, word for word, step-by-step exactly what to do...it is not my fault that ur an idiot and could not comprehend the things i was telling you.

"Its not their fault that their always wrong...the weak ones are here to justify the strong"

da man Guest
    dont worry about it drakula wannabe gets like that sometimes if you want to ask someone how to set up an fserv ask cypher hes kool

Dr_Ackula Guest

OK..i can plainly see now that ignorence is contagious...I have helped plenty of ppl set up fserves..I wrote help files for ppl..for christs sake what else do you lamers need? You need someone at your home manually doing it for you?! Its people like this that has made me take down my fserve..whiny lamers. C'Mon people..you can manipulate mIRC its not that hard..and for the record "drackula wannabe" i'm not..Dr. Ackula is a reference from an Ed Wood film, Night of the ghouls.

Nick Guest

Angry

what the hell are you guys on!? crack? ackula helped me plenty of times