Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation: Baby Eater (Or: Ray plays Megaman Zero 2)*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Operation: Baby Eater (Or: Ray plays Megaman Zero 2)*

Time to get rolling on the sequel. While I'm unable to record currently I do have a few segments of this done, as it was my plan to use these in the event I couldn't get back in time to update DQ in a timely manner. I'll be posting what I have done until then. The BoFDQ LP and possibly the conclusion of this one will have to wait until I get back to my proper recording setup. Until then, these should make me appear slightly less lazy.

Index:

Entry 1: Timeskip Shenanigans
    Entry 2: Elpizo sucks
    Entry 3: A Rescue mission, why'd it have to be a rescue mission?
    Entry 4: FUCKING ANT.........arctica
    Entry 5: Resistance Base Speak off: A whole lotta talkin' 'bout nothin'.
    Entry 6: Obligatory MMZ Train Level #2
    Entry 7: Collection the collectables
    Entry 8: A not-so-Righteous Strike.
    Entry 9: Bug Bombs
    Entry 10: Sparkly, Twinkly
    Entry 11: A boring day of NPC text, but at least Alouette had a good day.
    Entry 12: Toad Eater
    Entry 13: Snowballs, E Golems, and Cyber Elf Roundup
    Entry 14: It's Okay, I've Got Reserves.
    Entry 15: The World Shudders
    Entry 16: There's always room for Jell-o!
    Entry 17: Fefnir is one bad mother trucker
    Entry 18: Icy London, Icy France, Icy Leviathan's underpants
    Entry 19: The Bird Man of Arcadia and More Talking to Idiots
    Entry 20: Elfomon: Gotta Catch 'em All and Ray overanalyzes shit again.
    Entry 21: X Death: How to Set Up A Sequel & NG+ Speed Run

The story thus far:

Megaman Zero 1

A group of resistance soldiers are seen fleeing an army of killer machines while searching an ancient lab. While the forces are decimated, Ciel manages to locate Zero, having apparently been in stasis for an extended period of time. Once resurrected, he immediately shows why he's a legendary hero.

However, there is a problem. He is afflicted with severe amnesia, which renders him unable to remember much of his fighting style, his history, or even his name.

Ciel fills him in on the details of his previous life as a maverick hunter, a renowned warrior, and a legendary hero. Then informs him that he's needed once more. His former partner and close friend X has changed quite a bit in the intervening years. He is currently a tyrannical dictator of the last surviving human city of Neo Arcadia.

Amid an energy crisis X made the choice to sacrifice his own kind for the sake of the humans. While the humans were more than happy to continue their affluent and simple lifestyle, the reploids were less pleased by such a thing. Repoids that were deemed unnecessary or that showed any signs of opposing X's regime were rounded up and shipped off to death camps for "retirement". Those that were more fortunate fled the city with Ciel, a human scientist specializing in reploid technology, and founded the resistance.

Their plan is to create a new energy source in the hopes X will change his anti-reploid policy. However, in order to do this they need time and supplies. Both of which are not easy to come by. And that's where Zero comes in. His mission would be to save as many reploids as possible and launch geurilla operations against Neo Arcadia to procure the supplies necessary for Ciel to continue her research. And, in the worst case scenario, he'll also serve as a valuable defense against the NA military.

Being the heroic type and having nowhere else to go, Zero had no choice but to agree.

Things proceed rather smoothly, even though Zero's actions eventually catch the attention of the 4 Guardians: Harpuia, Phantom, Leviathan, and Fefnir. 4 great warriors modeled after X himself who serve as generals of the Neo Arcadian armies. The ensuing battles leave many resistance soldiers dead. But Zero fought on.

Finally, a great opportunity presents itself. Zero is given the ability to attack Neo Arcadia's inner sanctum directly, with the idea being that it'll disrupt the Arcadians long enough for the Resistance to flee to a new location. The plan is a success.

However things became rather complicated. The X in charge of Neo Arcadia is revealed to not be the X Zero knew a century ago. Instead, he is a "perfect copy" created by Ciel, who hoped to use X's fame to unite the humans as well as the reploids. Unfortunately for her, he was not quite as perfect as she had hoped, leading to her guilt over the numerous reploid deaths and her eventual creation of the Resistance. With this revelation, Zero moved onward to eliminate X. And after a long and hard fought series of battles, both X and Hidden Phantom fell. And a huge explosion destroyed Area X.

Zero was assumed dead.

But things were not as they appeared. Zero survived the ensuing explosion and receives a brief farewell speech from the original X, who had been assisting Zero behind the scenes since he awakened. While he had tried his best to repeatedly save the world these past 100 years, he is unable to continue, and leaves it to the only person he can trust to carry on his task: Zero.

Agreeing with his friend's wish, Zero begins waging a one man war against evil.

And now, one year later...
    Last edited by Raype; 31st-May-2011 at 07:34.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So not a whole lot to say, the pre and post mission text is in there, and there's not really much new aside from considerably better production values and an overall better game.

Also, ranks are now SUPER EASY to get, and slightly less wonky. Which is good, because Zero 1 was balls in numerous ways.
    Last edited by Raype; 20th-January-2011 at 10:36.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Time for some hub exploration and general talk from a shitload of people.

Not really anything to add this time, except that there's a couple areas I couldn't show in this video since they're inaccessible. There's also a couple elves lurking about. The inaccessible areas and the elves become available after the next level. But I'm lazy, and stuff. Enjoy some filler!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

About time I posted an update, I'd say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just head to the main room and talk to elpizo to bring up the menu.

We're starting off with Hyleg Ourobuckle. He's pretty much the easiest of the bosses, but you can more or less do him at any time since he doesn't really fit in with the weakness setup. Also, since we have EX skills this time around, he's a good starter point for his decent skill

In this mission, I'd like you to rescue our comrades. There are ruins known as Dysis deep in the forests. Scout soldiers who went there to investigate, have not returned yet.

So, naturally, the obvious choice when a team of crack soldiers go missing is to send in one guy. But hey, at least this guy has a name, meaning that he's PROBABLY not going to die/vanish/get captured/whatever. And our first mission is to rescue a bunch of inept resistance soldiers. Oh boy, I forgot how much I loved doing this.

I'd like to send someone to rescue them, but considering our current state of preparing for the coming operations, we don't have a soldier available. I'm very sorry to bother you, but will you find and rescue them?

Naturally, they send the guy who just arrived. Alone. Why does this feel like some sort of bad initiation rite?

>Yes
    >No

Since we want this mission (WHY?) we select yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's our first new form as well as our first new Ex skill. Ex Skills are pretty much the Zero series equivalent of the classic megaman "kill boss, get new weapon" formula.

For those of you that have played the X games where Zero was playable, it's a similar concept. Since Zero isn't too fond of changing his weapon loadout, he simply picks up new abilities and learns new ways to use his existing arsenal. That idea carries over to the Zero series. You might only have the 4 weapons (Buster, Saber, Rod, Shield), but you learn new ways to utilize them as you pick up Ex skills. Of course, those skills are only attainable if you're good enough to get a higher rank.

Which manages to make playing for rank a bit easier to deal with, since making the game harder opens up a whole host of new abilities which makes you capable of pulling off some pretty awesome shit.

As for the form system, it's a way for the game to reward you for adopting a certain playstyle, or it's a way for the game to make that playstyle more feasible. In this case, my saber heavy playstyle (which is generally how I play this series) has gotten more powerful through this new form. There's quite a few to collect, and they all have their own gimmicks. More on that later.

So yeah, this time around I have to collect Elves, Forms, and Ex Skills. I'll be trying for a decent collection of all of them, but a full form listing is probably unlikely due to the complications of getting some.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

When we last left off, we had just taken out our first boss after joining up with the resistance. But wait, there's still some post mission rambling to deal with!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero falls to the platform and notices a cyber elf flying in. The elf reveals itself as X.

It's been a long time... Zero...

X!

I can no longer rest... Both Baby Elves have awakened... The Baby Elves are still children... They cry for their mother as they tremble from the loneliness.

Don't you just hate it when a crying baby keeps you up all night?

... ... ... What's your point, X?

Finally, Zero is starting to pressure people to get to the point and provide some FUCKING ANSWERS FOR ONCE.

The Baby Elves will do anything to reunite with their mother. Stir the humans' minds and bring chaos... It's all to meet their mother, the Dark Elf... The Dark Elf that I sealed...

X changes back into an Elf and flies away.

Wait, X! ... ... ... The Dark Elf...

So much for answers....

Meanwhile, at the resistance base....

Operator 2: Mission accomplished.

Transfer in progresss... Two... One...

Zero teleports into the command room

Transfer complete.

Well done, Zero. You have been very helpful! With your valuable cooperation, we've been able to retrieve another Baby Elf. We now have both Baby Elves that Neo Arcadia kept inside their vault. Once again, I'd like to thank you for your support.

So that elf we acquired is one of those Baby Elves X mentioned, and seemingly they're a pair. And both are in our hands. Gee, I wonder how long THAT'S going to last...

Anyway, that's a mission complete, but now we have to head onward to our next mission...

POLAR KAMROUS, I CHOOSE YOU!

This mission is about sabotage. There is one of the computers in Antarctica which controls the defense system of Neo Arcadia. Once you destroy the guardian boss and the computer room, the defense of the enemy stronghold will be weakened enough to carry out "Operation Righteous Strike." Will you do this?

Obviously, we have to

>Yes
    No

So it's off to antarctica then, so we can destroy Neo Arcadia's defense systems. Wonderful. But I gotta question how such a technologically advanced culture managed to keep the ice caps....

*generic transfer dialogue*

*more generic transfer dialogue*

Well done. You are as amazing as I thought you'd be. I've never doubted your success...

Then explain this large metal coffin that says "Zero", as well as this diagram that says "My plan to kill Zero" that lists a series of suicide missions and has the end results as "get ciel" and "receive the respect of the resistance troops again", ass.

Thanks to your cooperation, our operations are progressing fine. You are such a great help to us.

So, can I have the rest of the day off? No? FUCK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's a relatively short one. No cyber elf hunting nor NPC dialogue being posted quite yet. Nor are there any fuckhuge diagrams illustrating shit. They'll be made whenever I get around to it. Until then, it's going to be a couple quickies.

Next up, motherfucking trains.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD. Yeah, I decided to bring this sucker back from hell before moving forward with certain things. Forgive any sort of continuity breaks, since I am dealing with some REALLY OLD files here, that I need to deal with before I make FRESH AND CLEAN stuff. Anywho....

----------------------

To celebrate my triumphant return, let's do some random NPC blabbering. Because I know none of you read this shit anyway.

Oh, Mr. zero! I found a lost Cyber-elf earlier. Can you takethis? I think this Cyber-elf would be happier with other the Cyber-elves.

*You got Mikilar.*

Well, the scenery from here is outstanding... I can't help but forget about the fact that we are here on a mission.

Yes, there are several elves in the base, and yes, I'll be grabbing a few of them by talking to these assholes.

Mr. Zero, leave this area to me. I'll take care of any enemies by myself.

I just shot down an enemy minnow Mechaniloid.

Yeah, this guy is EXTREMELY UNIMPORTANT right now. But he eventually gets relevance (and a name!) later on in the series. Just pointing out he's always been around and wasn't simply pulled out of nowhere. But while we're here....

Now that we've met the gunners of the base, how about we meet a new character?

Um? You must be Zero. My name is Doigt. As Cerveau told me, you're so well-designed that I can't believe you're an old-type Reploid. I want to see your insides, so do you mind if I rip you apart?

Umm....WHAT?

Ha ha ha. I'm kidding. No really, I'm just kidding. Don't look at me like that.

You mean, like you just offered to take me apart and play with my insides, you psychotic fuck?

By the way, Cerveau is so very interesting... Once he gets deep into research, he does not hear anything... It seems there is no way that I will ever be a match for him.

This is Doight, he's Cerveau's assistant. And he's a little on the creepy side. But he does help keep our weapons in excellent shape, so perhaps he's not all bad...

Ah, Zero. Can you use your weapons well? By the way... I wanted to tell you one thing that I noticed while watching you... You seem to have a secret potential ability...

For example, if you defeat a boss enemy when your level is high, you will learn how to use their ability... And... If you use only Busters, the attack power of the bullets will increase.... If you defeat many enemies with the Shield, your defense power will increase.

It seems that there are more abilities inside you... It's really amazing... You are a Reploid that was created a long time ago, but you have such incredible abilities...

Yeah, he's just explaining how EX Skills work. Cerveau somewhat works as an in-game tutorial. As for why such an old reploid has such power, keep in mind that the modern tech of the X and Zero series was just reverse engineered from X and Zero themselves. With a couple exceptions, technology didn't really advance much beyond attempting to replicate Light's old designs. And seemingly Zero has no trouble using the few advances since the 20XX's.

Busy as always, I see

Are you OK, Zero? I wonder why Elpizo is bothering you with these very hard orders...

BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE AROUND HERE IS FUCKING USELESS.

If there is a very difficult mission, I will help you. Please tell me if you need the power of the Cyber-elf.

And, I just remembered! The computer at the entrance has the data that I have studied. Please take a look at it when you have time.

As you might have guessed, Ciel provides similar services to those she offered in Z1. But let's ignore that and check out this computer for a little bit of a history lesson.

Do you want to know?
    >YES
    No

Request accepted. What do you want?
    >Maverick Wars
    Cyber Elf

--(MAVERICK WARS) The Maverick Wars was started by the Sigma virus, which terrified the word. Eventually the Maverick Wars turned into everyone misusing the power of the Cyeber-elves [sic]. Thanks to X, the evil Cyber- elves have been deleted. No further information can be found.

A bit of a history lesson to the X series. This is detailing a little bit about the Maverick Virus and the Sigma virus that was central to that whole mess. According to this, the wars eventually changed into a huge misuse of the Cyber Elf power. That gives a bit of a time frame on when the elves were made and gives you an idea that it clearly wasn't smooth sailing when they came into existence. But more explanation on the how's and why's will have to wait until I get around to the Elf Wars. About the only thing to bring up here is that the Sigma virus is now a thing of the past.

--(CYBER-ELF)
    The Cyber-elf is a program created to support humans and Reploids. The Cyber-Elf has its own will and can talk. However, once it is used, it dies.

Not all that informative. It's more or less the basic definition of what a Cyber Elf is, a sentient computer program that exists as a support. Sort of like an advanced Mechaniloid in a way.

Okay, enough history, more yakkity yak yak

Oh, Zero! How are you doing in the new Resistance Base? I was told not to go to the other room, so I'm talking with it here... It is getting worse, so I want Ciel to fix it... But Ciel is busy... Boring!

Ciel: All work and no play. But I guess lives are at stake here, so it's kind of justified

Ciel showed me a very pretty Baby Elf in her room... I wonder how it will look when it grows up...? I named the elf Crea! Ciel said this is a good name!

So the cyber elf that Ciel is researching is named Crea. Noted. And since it has a name, you just know it's going to be important sooner or later.

Ha ha ha... You're doing very well, new comer. Now you must defeat me to move on.

Goddammit, really?

No, no, I was only kidding!

Well good. I'd rather not spill your artificial blood all over this brand new base.

Do you know Ciel? I think she shouldn't be a human being.The reason why is because humans age and grow old. But, there is a Reploid who purposefully asked to look like an old one... That's funny.

Clearly he wants Ciel to remain jailbait forever. And it appears he knows Andrew.

What? Is there anything more you want to tell me? I wanted you to tell me everything you can.

But if I told you things I wouldn't be a (mostly) silent protagonist! So off we go, before Zero starts talking about his feelings or angsting over all the friends he lost.

Hey, Zero! No one would believe me, but I'll tell you anyway. I saw green wind blow in the sky for a moment, just when you were being carried here. Ha ha ha... Or maybe I was seeing an illusion?

This reeks of foreshadowing. Say, do we know anyone green?

Hey, Zero! You know what? Inside the bushes in the forest, you can find various things... You will also find a ruin when you progress, which has many secrets. They are from the mystery of the Maverick Wars.

And a couple hints. This guy is Hirondelle. He's our spy. Well, one of them, anyway.

What is happening Zero? If you have time, please talk with old Andrew. I want to listen to his stories, but I am needed here. If you talk with him, maybe you'll get something good out of it...

Rocinolle is pretty....useless from a dialogue front. But hey, I smell sidequest!

Oh, Zero... Are you doing well? When I was new, I used to cause everyone problems because I couldn't learn things quickly. But you're working very hard without complaining about anything... Good luck, young man.

Andrew is a bumbling dufus. But it works.

Zero... If you have time, I will tell you about my younger days. Want to listen?

Remember this sidequest from the first game? Yeah, let's keep the old man company and listen to him ramble about "simpler times".

>YES
    No

Oh! You want to listen! I was working for a bread factory in a small village... There was a clean and beautiful creek near the factory. The location was the best for making bread. All the bread we made sold very well. And the bread which sold the best was... Wait, I know I can remember this...

Gramps is having one of his moments again. Note that he was a baker by profession. Much later in the series, references were made to this.

Yes, it was buns with jam... No, no, no, buns with cream was our best seller. Some people came to buy our bread from far away places because they heard such good things about our bread. I used to work hard and not rest at all because I was happy to see the smiles of those who ate our bread. I had very happy days as a baker...

Do robots even need sleep? What exactly would that even accomplish? And if they sleep, do they dream? And what if one were to dream of electric sheep?

But... Who expected that incident... I feel sad to remember... Sorry, I can't tell you anymore. I'm just so sad now...

A troubled past, you say? Yeah, it's one of THOSE stories. Oh well, looks like we gotta come back later for the rest.

Let's just ignore Hibou for now

Nice to meet you, Zero. My name is Perroquiet. I came here to help Ciel locate data, but there are just too many here... However, I think the data on Baby Elves that Ciel wants is
    not here...

This chick hanging out in the library is Perroquiet. As you might guess, she's Ciel's lab assistant/researcher/gopher.

It will take a month to check all the data here. I understand she wants to study and test it as soon as possible, but this schedule is too difficult to accomplish.

By the way, I've never seen such a beautiful elf...

Wait, why exactly does a reploid need glasses anyway? And for that matter, why are they stereotyping the one reploid that has glasses to spend all her time at the library?

Hiya! My name is Menart! I'm not liked by everyone just because I always blow off my work!

Don't work so hard, because you won't defeat Neo Arcadia!

This slacker here is Menart. He works at the docks, but I guess saying he "works" is giving him a bit too much credit. He's also a bit of a pessimist.

Hello, Mr. Zero. My name is Autruche. I'm ashamed to say this... I'm tall but I'm not good at heavy work. In spite of the fact, I have to carry goods in storage... I don't know who decided the assignment but they do not have any knowledge of aptitude.

Oh, I'm sorry... I really shouldn't complain.

And last and most certainly least, this is Autruche. The dullest mod depressing reploid in this place.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Zero. I also hang in there...

Somehow...

This guy's making me depressed, let's get out of here. BUT FIRST!

Anywho, this calls for some charts. Because CHARTS!

This should allow you to more or less keep things straight. I kept the earlier versions of the images for clarification purposes and all that. And this chart is kind of a work in progress, as it will change as we move ahead due to various circumstances that would be spoilers were I to discuss them here.

As you can see when compared to the earlier version of the resistance chart, Elpizo really organized shit and got the resistance properly organized. They're actually a competent organization now, instead of a pretty half assed collective. They're actually more organized than Neo Arcadia at this point (sorta), but that's another story.

----------------------------------------------

No video this time, because of image limits and bullshit. Plus this took a while. Thankfully I probably won't have to do another huge text dump like this for a while. Or at all (not sure why I bother, to be honest). But it is progress and a reason for me to actually knock out the remainder of this project. Which is good because I do have a couple videos already recorded. It's just the formatting being a pain in the ass. Damnable complicated game style!

Next time: some actual video and me playing a fucking level!
    Last edited by Raype; 26th-May-2011 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And now, an actual video. Just because.

----------------------------------------------

In this mission I'd like you to seize supplies. Currently we are moving a large amount of troops, but we are a little short on supplies. Therefore, we are thinking about assaulting an enemy transport and seizing their supplies. Will you help?

No point turning it down

>Yes
    No

Mission commencing... Everyone, prepare for the transfer.

: We are now ready to transfer... Transfer start!

Teleportation goes here!

Transfer complete.

Excellent. We now have enough supplies to launch our all-out attack.

All out attack? But don't you first have to hit all the enemies with their elemental weakness first?

The preparations are almost done, and we are going to open fire shortly. Thank you very much for your support, Zero. We appreciate your continued support.

It feels good to be appreciated. Even if I am being taken advantage of because FUCK THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH. Useless, all of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I do believe that's the end of that chapter. I cannot seem to recall anything that I was supposed to comment on at this point. In other words, no massive text dump or bullshit rambling about the setting for now. Tune in next time when I take on the token fire level in order to put Neo Arcadia in the dark. Possibly featuring a sidemission where I track down the elves earned thus far. Until then, enjoy the silence.
    Last edited by Raype; 26th-May-2011 at 09:40.

Thanks

Well shit, looks like even ZUN couldn't finish the job.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF ZUN.

Which is surprisingly hard since he's like 5'2.

---------------------------------------------

A slight delay in this update. I've actually been recording INCREDIBLY HEAVILY all week, at least part of which involved completing a full LP project with Tan. If all goes according to plan I should have all the recording for this LP done in a week or so, and from there it's just a lot of formatting, screenshot work, and various extras to make this LP look nice. In the mean time, it's about time for an update so that this project doesn't remain dead, and instead appears to be on some manner of life support.

Let's go see Elpizo and select the only remaining boss. (Yes yes, I know the other three should be static'd out. I had to use my backup image collection this time)

There is no way to exterminate all of Neo Arcadia.

How optimistic you are, Elpizo.

The rumor says that there is an arms factory in a city situated at about 100km north of our Resistance Base... We found a power reactor supplying electricity to the factory close to there. If we destroy the power reactor, we would be able to limit their number of enemy soldier.

This factory appears to make the various mechaniloids we've been dealing with so far. In large numbers even Zero has difficulty dealing with them, if only because his arms get real tired after killing that many (see: the intro level/end of Z1). And they can do a number on the useless resistance troops (opening of Z1). Hopefully by taking out their supplier we limit our headaches later

Will you do it?

Ah, the illusion of choice. How I loathe thee~

>Yes
    No

Mission commencing... Everyone, prepare for the transfer.

: We are now ready to transfer... Transfer start!

Teleportation goes here

Transfer complete.

Thank you very much, Zero. Another concern has been handled thanks to you, and our operations are moving smoothly. I'm now very confident of our success.

You know what they say about counting your chickens before they hatch...

------------------------------

Next up: A filler-esque episode where I explore more of Phoenix Magnion's stage and collect all the remaining cyber elves up to this point.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's been a whole lot of (thus far unseen) stuff done. Updates will probably be more frequent. Probably.

Anywho, on to the cyber elf collection spree!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But first, some subtank grabbing in Hyleg Ourobuckle's stage

Unlike Z1, not all of the subtanks are tied to elves. They give you 2 free ones, with 2 more being available if you use the elves. Of course, that'd make the game a bit too easy, and completely ruin my "go for decent ranks" self imposed goal here. So I'm stuck with 2.

And while we're here:

And

Then we'll be taking a bit of a trip over to Polar's level for this

And this:

(keep killing turrets)

then this

And finally this:

Which leaves us with one final level to check out (we got all the ones in Panter's level). I did it in video format. (And all of the cyber elf collections from here on out will be done the same way, most likely. It's somewhat easier to pull off and does a better job than I simply showing screenshots does. Unless objections are heard, it'll be done.).

And that concludes the wrapup for this segment of the game. Next up, I tackle the final area. OR IS IT!?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, no additional notes to be had this time. Everything is pretty much contained within the video itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I forget that these posts come slower than the videos.

Also, we still didn't get image count raised? Weak.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ivolt View Post
    I forget that these posts come slower than the videos.

Also, we still didn't get image count raised? Weak.
    I have short bursts of activity.

By which I mean I record about 15 videos in 3-4 days and then spend forever posting them so people don't get overrun by my progress.

And yes, it's still so low. So, so low. But at least I won't have to do that many more images!

Thanks

N-Gage, eh?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And now, back to part 2 of the intermission:

----------

Since the last one ended with the setup for this one, there's no preamble

Zero, Ciel, thanks for intercepting the aircraft.

Finally, some appreciation around here

Where's Commander Elpizo?

Who cares.

Commander Elpizo has assigned Ciel as the acting commander and took to the field

His current location is unknown... I will play the message he left behind. Listen.

Ms. Ciel... Our operation has failed... You can blame my foolishness. Ha ha... I'm such a fool... I was an errand boy in Neo Arcadia.

What a coincidence, I'm an errand boy in the Resistance!

When I came here, they assigned me as a commander, and I failed everyone. I was such a fool...

This is all because... I didn't have the power...

Actually, I'm pretty sure this happened because you lack military knowledge, but whatever!

I was to be strong... I want to be all-powerful... I want to be the most powerful Reploid ever... I'll destroy Neo Arcadia... And all the humans! Then... I'll be a true HERO!

...ic psychopath.

We may be able to track down the history of the Trans Server that Elpizo used... Here they are...

The Commander must be in one of these locations. Will you follow, locate and bring the Commander back?

What? No choice this time? LAME!

We must... We must help Elpizo...

Why do I get the feeling that by "we" you mean "me"?

--------------------

And thus begins part 2 of the game, complete with 4 new missions wherein we attempt to track down our wayward leader. So what does Elpizo's departure mean for our chain of command?

Not much. Ciel just resumes her place at the top, with a lot of people dead on the bottom.