Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it just me, or is the site slow...?

lumpybc Guest

Default is it just me, or is the site slow...?

I just had my speed checked at 2 wire, and it said my bandwidth was 1863 Kb/s. Just wondering if anybody else noticed, is this site slower than before?

Thanks

Takes me a few minutes to load up each page. Its HELLVUA slow can't browse the pages anymore. Anywho I think you mean KBPS unless your on some super OC3 or something hah.

Thanks

You guys must have realy slow internet connections. On avarage it takes me about 20 sec. to load a page with me 56k. And the forums have gotten slower. We have a lot more active forumers than we used to.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Drago Guest

Cool

That what makes it slower?

Ban ban ban!!!

Kiddin'
    I guess i'll have to bug my parents to install DSL.

Thanks

It's loading really slow for me too on cable.

Sixchan Guest

I was getting a really slow time on my 128k until today, so I hope it stays this way.

spyderbyte Guest

Um.....20 seconds to load pages?
    How come when I come to this site, I only seem to wait for 4 seconds to get around pages?
    I must have a fast connection or something....

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

its not always slow jus once inawhile... if this board is using the same server for the actual site that might explain it since ppl are d/l stuff...

Thanks

yea gues you're right

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, the site apache server had a slight problem with one of the modules and also a Keepalive command which slowed it down for most 56kers around the world. We fixed it this afternoon so everything should be blazin' around now

xgamer Guest

its a popular site the more hits it gets the slower it goes.

Diablo_GTA Guest

well, i think that its good. Not slow for me. it must be for connection. It takes seconds to load for me. Quite amazing i do say.

Whereever the hell I happen to be. though it shold be planted in my chair in front of my computer.
    Thanks

Default Speed

Downloading a few files are really slow, something like 480bytes per second, but Browsing I don't even wait. It is instantly loaded on my cable connection wich is normally about 700-800kpsI'm surprized. other than some slow downloads nothing bad.

Whereever the hell I happen to be. though it shold be planted in my chair in front of my computer.
    Thanks

Default to masj

If you're dying for roms, why won't you take the ones I'm willing to give?

~-SuperSonic-~ Guest

Thumbs up Don't think so

For me the site runs pretty fast. I guess it's my connection though, I mean my connection downloads at about 2-4 minutes to d/l 10mb files, so it works fine for me. Plus I'd been looking for a site with the Soundtrack to Sonic Adventure, so I was just glad to find this website. I'd be more than happy to vote for this site alot, especially to get rid of the annoying pop-ups, which half of em' don't even work.
    I feel the need, the need for speed. - Tom Cruise - Top Gun