Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
Honestly, yeah. The Sedins were pretty much standing on their heads, and although Kessler still hasn't scored a goal in the playoffs, he was critical in setting up many of the goals that the Canucks did manage to score. Henrik Sedin, Kesler, Raymond, Hamhuis, Higgins, Torres, Ballard, and Glass, some of the top players on the team, are still scoreless throughout the playoffs, although a couple of them have a decent number of assists. Honestly, if Bolland had been playing the entire series, I think Canucks would have had a lot more trouble than they did -- and they had a fair bit of trouble as it was. Also, with the Torres hit on Seabrook, that gave the Blackhawks a pretty powerful rallying point -- they pretty much dominated the Canucks from that hit onward.

And the Habs just scored, making the Montreal v. Boston game 2-1, still in the first period. They have a chance, still... a couple of early goals doesn't mean much in the Playoffs.
Yeah I'm thinking the Blackhawks would have won it with Bolland playing every game but there is no way to tell. I do hope the Canucks kill the Preds. A Canucks Wings west finals would be pretty awesome I think.

And yeah, anything is possible in playoff hockey, I just didn't want to declare a Habs win (like I was thinking and hoping for going into the game) after seeing they were down 2-0. In a perfect world they would win as well as Tampa tonight so it will probably be the opposite.