Thread: my take on the nintendo 3ds.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default my take on the nintendo 3ds.

now i have been debating on getting it when it first comes out, but then i realized that all my games would just be for the ds and not the 3ds. so what i am doing is getting a dsi till more games come out for it, and the fact that some systems when first released have problems or glitches that need to be resolved (software updates) or the games dont read right.

now the other reason i am waiting is that regular games like pokemon games and golden sun dark dawn wont be played in 3d, so whats the point? now i know you can watch movies in 3d on it but, to me thats a gimmik, now if someone likes it more power to them (or everyone), but to me that is just extra icing on a cake.

now put netflix on it i might buy it (i already watch on a small ass tv so a smaller screen wont matter to me), but rumer has it that the dsi will have netflix soon so we will see. btw, if you dont have a dsi or you have a dslite, i would recomend you wait to get the 3ds, but if you have a dsi just wait till you get a game to come out that you like, and if you want to try the new mgs3d then go ahead this is just advice and you dont have to follow it. but those of you who do buy it on release, i would love to hear from you.

Thanks

The latest info also shocked many potential buyers, as Nintendo stated that the battery life will be between 3 and 5 hours, which is a major setback compared to the NDS. Also, the prices of the games may spark problems, if they range between 70 and 80 dollars.

Thanks

meh i would WANT to get it when it first comes out but it's looking very pricy... i want it just for MML3 alone. (mega man legends 3) like the PS3, i might wait 2~3 years before buying it and let the prices settle down. no sense wasting tons of money now when i can get every thing half off in a few years lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation My prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    The latest info also shocked many potential buyers, as Nintendo stated that the battery life will be between 3 and 5 hours, which is a major setback compared to the NDS. Also, the prices of the games may spark problems, if they range between 70 and 80 dollars.
    and then after a year or so Nintendo *suddenly* creates an improved version of that system who will solve these problems...just like they did with the Nintendo DS and DS lite...and also with the GBA

Thanks

im still not sure wether to get it on release date or not, i could afford it if it is up to 200€ but that seems unlikely so i will probably wait until it gets a price cut (and more games).