Thread: How to play N64 ROMs?

Neo559 Guest

Default How to play N64 ROMs?

I can't find a good emulator to run N64 games. I got one running, but there was NO sound at all, and the arrows were for both the stick and the c-buttons, so movement in The World is Not Enough was IMPOSSIBLE. I'm running Windows XP, and I need a good emulator that works with it.

Thanks

Okay i think the best emu would be pj64. I do have winXP and it runs very well. It even has a controller plugin to specify you buttons. You will need a controler similar or close to the n64 version. If you want go to www.lik-sang.com and you can order a usb connector to use your n64 controller on your PC.

JadeSaber Guest

Another really good place to find controller adaptors is http://www.zophar.net/index.phtml
    They have N64 and PSx adaptors plus lots of neat stuff. One of their best for N64 is the Adaptoid that even supports the rumble feature.