Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Gaming Rig (aka Man Cave) 2013 Version!

Thanks

hey Sheras, i didn't notice the L quotes and profile pic/sig tag before. kudos!

*GULP*

wow dante, i need to get me the dreamcast and PC to TV hookup but it looks like we have a similar setup with our main rig, minus the PS3 for me and adding a few nintendo systems right down to the CRT

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Like that rig DanteWilhelm

@Gunslinger I just changed my avatar and sig like 3 days ago.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    hey Sheras, i didn't notice the L quotes and profile pic/sig tag before. kudos!

*GULP*

wow dante, i need to get me the dreamcast and PC to TV hookup but it looks like we have a similar setup with our main rig, minus the PS3 for me and adding a few nintendo systems right down to the CRT
    I need to get a fuse put into that CRT TV it doesn't even work right now
    I don't have room on my power boards for it either :/ I've also got a SNES/PS1/Atari 2600 but there's no room for any of it.

I got the crt for a guncom lightgun as it wont work with my new TV so i'll have to sort it out soon.

dreamcast and gamecube look great on the 42, megadrive actually looks OK on a new TV but not that great, n64 will probably look horrible I don't really play it as I played the crap out of those games when I was a kid so I just keep them for nostalgia

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DanteWilhelm View Post
    I need to get a fuse put into that CRT TV it doesn't even work right now
    I don't have room on my power boards for it either :/ I've also got a SNES/PS1/Atari 2600
    That SNES yellowed?
    And does that 2600 still work? Cuz that would be awesome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post

Thanks, it used to be that same crappy chipboard TV tower with the same 15 inch Sanyo TV with just a megadrive and an n64 in the corner of my room

That was when I was a lot younger and boy has it changed since then, it's changed around a LOT of times but this is as big as it can get.

But you know, there's still a lot of games to get, the ones in my cupboard are duplicates which I sell, my main PS1 collection has 90-100 games and there's probably close to 100 I want.

as for Nintendo it's too rare over here so my n64 collection will never be anywhere near complete :/

Thanks

That SNES yellowed?
    And does that 2600 still work? Cuz that would be awesome
    I have 3 super nintendos, 2 of which are kind of yellowed and the other one is like half yellow half white like somebody took apart 2 SNES's and glued them together!!

The 2600 doesn't work nope something to do with the aerial, only got ms pacman for it anyway and super mario all stars and wing commander for SNES, I'm more of a sony guy

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks, it used to be that same crappy chipboard TV tower with the same 15 inch Sanyo TV with just a megadrive and an n64 in the corner of my room

That was when I was a lot younger and boy has it changed since then, it's changed around a LOT of times but this is as big as it can get.

But you know, there's still a lot of games to get, the ones in my cupboard are duplicates which I sell, my main PS1 collection has 90-100 games and there's probably close to 100 I want.

as for Nintendo it's too rare over here so my n64 collection will never be anywhere near complete :/
    Mind me asking the general area?

Yeah, im still a kid. So my "rig" is awful.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have 3 super nintendos, 2 of which are kind of yellowed and the other one is like half yellow half white like somebody took apart 2 SNES's and glued them together!!

The 2600 doesn't work nope something to do with the aerial, only got ms pacman for it anyway and super mario all stars and wing commander for SNES, I'm more of a sony guy
    Booooooo

Only thing Sony i have is a PSX

Thanks

Mind me asking the general area?

Yeah, im still a kid. So my "rig" is awful.
    southern england, UK.

Well I'm 21 now, at 17 I got my 26 inch HTV but before that it was the 15 inch and a ps2/n64 etc

I thought there was no point in connecting up a ps1 when i have ps2/PS3/PC which can emulate PS1/PS2 lol

Thanks

Booooooo

Only thing Sony i have is a PSX
    Well my Megadrive collection is getting there, not too bothered about Dreamcast, I must have 20-30 more original titles which aren't in my collection but I'm not interested in some of the games,

Trust me I'd just get purely N64/Megadrive/SNES if I could find it outside of Ebay :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

southern england, UK.

Well I'm 21 now, at 17 I got my 26 inch HTV but before that it was the 15 inch and a ps2/n64 etc

I thought there was no point in connecting up a ps1 when i have ps2/PS3/PC which can emulate PS1/PS2 lol
    Im 17

Well my Megadrive collection is getting there, not too bothered about Dreamcast, I must have 20-30 more original titles which aren't in my collection but I'm not interested in some of the games,

Trust me I'd just get purely N64/Megadrive/SNES if I could find it outside of Ebay :/
    All i got out of those is a N64, with 3 games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Very nice setup/collection mate. Good to see a new English member taking part in this thread.

Thanks

Death Note=the best.

i have two SNESs. one yellowed the other regular both NTSC originals.

anyone know where to get good N64 remake controllers and joysticks? mine's wearing out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Very nice setup/collection mate. Good to see a new English member taking part in this thread.
    thanks Yup the more brits to discuss the lack of nintendo in this country the better

I'm going to start a blog for the sole purpose of collating/cataloguing all of my games, and then hopefully review every single game,

once this does start up is there a place on the forums where I can post a thread with the link to the blog or even a thread specifically made for gaming blogs?

As for the collection, sadly there's no more room for any more games but so many more which I need :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

thanks Yup the more brits to discuss the lack of nintendo in this country the better

I'm going to start a blog for the sole purpose of collating/cataloguing all of my games, and then hopefully review every single game,

once this does start up is there a place on the forums where I can post a thread with the link to the blog or even a thread specifically made for gaming blogs?

As for the collection, sadly there's no more room for any more games but so many more which I need :/
    You can have a blog on the forum itself. Would that work?