Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Gaming Rig (aka Man Cave) 2013 Version!

Thanks

i have a blog like that. i mainly do new things but i'm also going to go for older ones when i have some slow time.

WWW.BDVR.CO.CC if you want to take a look.

well, i'm adding a 3DS and an Xbox 360 to my Nerd Cave sometime in the future. hopefully it won't set me back too much.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can get 360s pretty cheap these days if you don't care about having an older model.

I really don't have a nerd/man cave fore say because my stuff is fairly spread out over 2 rooms and a large closet. #toomuchstuff #hording

Went ahead and clicked on your site link. Reading the Spiderman review now.

Thanks

i'm looking on craigslist myself. i mainly need one for reviews of stuff not on Wii. i use my Wii and N64 for most of my gaming, so this is just to say i have one and for The Amazing Spider-Man so i can do free-roam

btw, isn't there a problem with the old ones that made MSFT give the owners new Slimlines?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    i'm looking on craigslist myself. i mainly need one for reviews of stuff not on Wii. i use my Wii and N64 for most of my gaming, so this is just to say i have one and for The Amazing Spider-Man so i can do free-roam

btw, isn't there a problem with the old ones that made MSFT give the owners new Slimlines?
    I have an old model, and my brother has one as well, and we both have never had problems with them. I havent used mine i over a year since i have a slim as well, but my brothers still plays perfectly.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My model is very old and I've never had any trouble with it.

Craigslist is pretty terrible in my area, it's the attitudes here mostly. People either want absolutely next to nothing for it (in which case it's gone in minutes) or they want like $120 for a PS1 and 2 sports games. I've not seen much properly priced.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    You can have a blog on the forum itself. Would that work?
    Sweet yeh that's cool

I think I'm going to create it on Blogspot first and then mirror it onto here and screwattack and wherever else

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsco View Post
    My model is very old and I've never had any trouble with it.

Craigslist is pretty terrible in my area, it's the attitudes here mostly. People either want absolutely next to nothing for it (in which case it's gone in minutes) or they want like $120 for a PS1 and 2 sports games. I've not seen much properly priced.
    our version of craiglist is www.gumtree.com and it's incredible... if you live up north

I saw zelda oracle of seasons and 3-4 other boxed GB/GBC games for £10

and so many other amazing deals, but yeh theyre probably all gone in a second like with what you say, although craigslist is a lot more wellknown, even to people over here.

there are a lot of good deals on Ebay too though which is where i got a lot of my collection, it's all pickup only though :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DanteWilhelm View Post
    our version of craiglist is www.gumtree.com and it's incredible... if you live up north

I saw zelda oracle of seasons and 3-4 other boxed GB/GBC games for £10

and so many other amazing deals, but yeh theyre probably all gone in a second like with what you say, although craigslist is a lot more wellknown, even to people over here.

there are a lot of good deals on Ebay too though which is where i got a lot of my collection, it's all pickup only though :/
    Yeah I really don't bother with Craigslist because I'd have to be on it non-stop to catch potential good deals. So I do the garage/yard sale prowl, regular thrift/2nd hand store checks and also flip rare dvds/cds that I find at used record stores, pawn shops etc...where all dvds will be $2.

Ebay isn't quite what it used to be imo but if you lurk hard enough on stuff that isn't actually rare you can get a good deal. If it's something that comes up 1 or 2 at a time or isn't even on ebay at times you can pretty much forget about it.

Thanks

craigslist is good where i live if you know where to look. eBay is where i get a lot of stuff because of Buyer protection.

btw if anyone has any broken game consoles they want to send me i have a donations section on my blog and i can fix most anything!

my nerd cave will be ideal when i get a bluetooth dongle and the right plugins to use my Wii remote as my mouse and as my controller for emulation.
    Last edited by GunSlinger Boy; 4th-July-2012 at 22:01.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I use one of these (spoiler alert!);

^Until I can take a proper picture.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

IMG_0142.jpgIMG_0145.jpgIMG_0146.jpgIMG_0147.jpgIMG_0148.jpg

Here's what I have right now, nothing special, but I like what i've got going here.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Spoiler warning:

I take it Red is your favorite color?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    I take it Red is your favorite color?
    Nope, green and blue. But, when it came to the PC tower. Blue fans are the norm. So I opted for red.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default PSP Collection + Others (Larger Images)

This is mostly created so Grady Wilson can see my PSP Stuff but figured I would put it up here for his easy viewing plus if others was curious.

Notes:
    • Not Pictured is Untold Legends Brotherhood of the blade, I forgot and left it in the God of War Box... God of War Is in my PSP
    • Yes I have 2 Copies of the PSP Demo... One came in a bundle so that's how I ended up with both
    • Yes Gran Turismo is shown twice was accidental
    • More of my games have boxes but there in storage the boxes you see here are from more recent acquisitions
    • I Do have some accessories but couldnt be bothered to picture them nor my EZ-Flash IV for my GB Micro since this is a more PSP thing

MY PSP 1000, Gameboy Micro and an odd handheld called an OPlayer with some decent pass time games (Was cheap as hell dont judge me!) oh and my spare GBM Faceplates

Well thats 50+ UMD's total a few being movies

Hope you enjoyed the quick look see