Thread: Kirby's Adventure codes?

Thanks

Default Kirby's Adventure codes?

Is there any sort of code for Kirby's Adventure to make it so you don't lose your ability every time you get hit?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just did a quick Google for some Game Genie codes and it looks like you're out of luck at the moment. I'm not finding anything.

Thanks

That's a damn shame, for me, that's the game's biggest flaw. It's still stellar, though. Thanks for trying!

Thanks
    EP Points

http://gamehacking.org/?game=30049

might want to do a bit of testing with them but by the sound of it, the transparent code might be the one your looking for.

scratch that, i'll save you the time ...nope, sorry, thats not the type of code i thought it was. seems theres no code for that exact effect you requested but theres plenty of infinite energy/invinicibility/etc. codes.

nevermind again, here, try this one: Invincibility: EINELGEY

just tested it and it does as the name implies, also looks like it lets you kill normal enemies on contact (bosses or mid-bosses might still need an actual attack though) so be a bit careful if trying to suck up a certain enemy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to treos For This Useful Post: