Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just got a terrible phone call....

zdanboy Guest

Default I just got a terrible phone call....

Man this is crap....
    This is unfair.....

Today I got a phone call saying that my best, lifetime friend died. He was only 16 years old, like me, and was just to propose to his girlfriend....

Man, I must go have another beer.....

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

sorry to hear that man. but dont go wash away you feeling with booze or dope. i makes things worse.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

CloudX Guest

Drinking never solved anything.. then again neither does milk...

Nightmare Guest

He's right, only one thing solves problems like these..................
    ............................................VIOLEN CE.........................
    go hit a wall or beat up a small kid. Hell if ur really piss beat up a big kid.

battousai Guest

Originally posted by Nightmare
    He's right, only one thing solves problems like these..................
    ............................................VIOLEN CE.........................
    go hit a wall or beat up a small kid. Hell if ur really piss beat up a big kid.
    what kind of advice is that?! he might get himself killed then he won't have to feel bad...

anyway... drinking only makes it worse... don't do drugs because of this... talk with someone about how you feel and that would take a load of your shoulders you could also tell us what happened...

CloudX Guest

Umm his friend died he mentioned that I think...

Nightmare Guest

U know the one good thing about being 16? No school during summer, which means the rest of u go to bed, unless u dont have a job or dont need one or ur timezone is close to mine or ....... I'll shut up know!!

CloudX Guest

Well 16 in Aughust anyhow and yes vacation rules unless you have a job which mommy and father have been naggin about / showing there fist

Nightmare Guest

Tell me about it i have 3 job interviews this week!!

CloudX Guest

i wish I did itd be nice to have a job I was only making 9/h plus commision. I was like **** this after 2 months it was so low for pay but mommy and father say you have to start small and work your way up. Im like basically the same principle behind sex? start small work your way up? and my dad hit me ... hehe

Brian_y2k12 Guest

LMAO

Thanks

what the **** do u mean drinking wont make it better it will so will some dope go for it man it aint gonna **** u over 4 life over a beer or 2 or 12

Christopher Time Guest

So far elyham is the only person in this thread to give a serious reply.. Which I find sad..
    This is a horrid thing to hear, I'm very sorry over your loss..
    Drinking doesn't help but I can understand why you'd feel that way.
    Try to hold it together.. It's hard but it's really all any of us can do.
    And to the rest of you.. I really suggest you think about how you all acted at a time like this.

Thanks

yep elyham is right
    talk whit someone it feels good afther you've done that
    o ya don't forget to sheer up his girlfriend.

Thanks

zdanboy: Man, that sucks. I don't have any advice to give you because I've thankfully never been in a situation like this, but what elyham said sounds like a good idea. Go and talk to people, let your feelings out, and whatever you do don't bottle up your feelings.
    To all the guys bitching about work: A bit inappropriate, don't you think? There's no reason to start talking about that in this topic in the first place.