Thread: Best Multiplayer Game

Thanks

Default Best Multiplayer Game

I'd have to say Golden Eye.

Thanks

Ominous, did you have a different name here before the rollback?

Golden Eye was good.
    I really like the multiplayer capability of Dragon Quest IX. Makes me wish more of my friends had a DS.

Thanks

Golden Eye was the multiplayer game of it's time, We played tournament style. Marvel Ultimate alliance is a good multiplayer game for next gen system. I want to try the latest WWE game for the PS3. Twisted Metal Black is a good game for the PS2. There is a ton of Fighting games I could mention but they all kind of offer the same thing. The same with sports games but, I don't play those they suck.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pow View Post
    Golden Eye was the multiplayer game of it's time, We played tournament style. Marvel Ultimate alliance is a good multiplayer game for next gen system. I want to try the latest WWE game for the PS3. Twisted Metal Black is a good game for the PS2. There is a ton of Fighting games I could mention but they all kind of offer the same thing. The same with sports games but, I don't play those they suck.
    tell me a sports game that doesnt suck (besides need for speed)

Thanks

hmm depends what people are into but if you wanna try to state an overall best, i'd have to say something that almost everyone would enjoy... hmmm...

Best fighting game: Dragon Ball Z Budokai ~ yes it seems to even surpass MK and Soul Calibur. this game is so crazy, even if your not a fan it's just epic. once you pick up the controller it's hard to put it down. giant energy blasts towards your oppenent, knocking them into mountains, transforming in the heat of battle. now that's entertaining :3

Best FPS game: GoldenEye or Perfect Dark ~ though the game maybe primitive even today it's STILL fun on multiplayer. just played it with the family last month and we still had a blast. idk what it is about the game, maybe it's simplicity that makes it easier to control thus funner to play, but it's one of the few shooter games i enjoy. (a close second might be Halo)

Best Teamwork game: Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure ~ very difficult game to come by, not to mention you need 4 gba's and 4 adapters to even play the game. however when you get it set up, this game is extremely fun and will last for hours. it's funner than most 2p-2d-co-op games simply because with 4 people in the room, things get even funner!

Best overall game: Super Smash Bros. ~ i'm not even much of a fan of this series but even still, with 4 players this game gets fun and anyone can pick it up easily. it's got some hints of platforming mixed with fighting but nothing to extreme for anyone to handle. even none gamers can get into this game!

Thanks

goldeneye for fps, baulders gate dark alliance for rpg (on console that is) but dragon quest is great because you can play through the entire game with others

Thanks

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64) and Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox). Very fun.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64) and Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox). Very fun.
    i didn't like the xbox multiplayer mode :\ but the single player on that was refreshing.