Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FTP Servers [Comments]

Tal Guest

Default success is the best revenge

Oh man, that sucks There are too many hateful little f*****s out there. (Could it have been accidental tho' ?)

In any case i am summoning mental energy to the Furies of Greek Myth to punish anyone who does shit like this, (something i've had success with in the past - i recommend it.)

CloudX Guest

This is no accieent anyone on my server knows the upload section was strickly for games. They uploaded 2 virus which i had a bitch of a time getting out but I got them back. Theyllnever find the virus even if they read this besides I made it so I can pretty much creat a direct link to upload things to there comp as long as there on and hell have no idea. But I mean what was the point? I was offering a simple service for free and they abused it.

Thanks

Um, I smell bullshit, unless your the stupidest **** in the world... opening up .exe's that people uploaded, and then this direct link stuff?
    Theyllnever find the virus even if they read this besides I made it so I can pretty much creat a direct link to upload things to there comp as long as there on and hell have no idea.
    Lol whata joke.

Only way I'd believe you if you could tell me what virus's they uploaded, why you opened them, why don't you have virus protection, how'd you make the trojan, why your telling them they got the virus that you sent(i mean they could just reformat or just reconn and get a new ip), why don't u get there ip and go to there isp and tell them and get there internet disced, and why are you taking down the server i mean you don't have to open the viruses people put on there, but then again you can't open something that was never there!
    anywho I think mommie or daddy wants him to take off the server cuz the internet is going to dad gum slow.. just my opinion
    I'm gonna have to put up the flag on this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dumpsterdamon Guest

Thats right i mean why the fu�k would you open a .exe file ?? games are not normally .exe that are executable.......?

CloudX that was your faut.

CloudX Guest

THEY WARENT EXE YOU **** FACES!!! THEY WERE MADE SPECIALLY TO ACTIVATE THE MINUTE THEY ENTER MY COMP I SHOULD KNOW I MAKE THESE TYPES!!! THERE SPECIAL EXE'S WHICH DO NOT HAVE TO BE EXECUTED. THERE AUTO EXACUTES WHICH OPEN THE MINUTE THERE FULLY IN MY COMP!! SO SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTHS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE **** YOUR TLAKING ABOUT!!! Sorry for lashing out but unless you know what your tlaking about, dont say anything

CloudX Guest

Look Im really sorry its not your fault Immjust edgy. sorry

Thanks

Aye just calm down there a moment CloudX. Now, if you post the time, date, and ip address of the person who did this, I will track them down and report them to their ISP. Trust me, I've done it before. Not to mention other people with FTPs can then block access to that ip as well.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

CloudX Guest

Thats the thing my sister didnt help, whi'll I was away at school my sister closed the server cause she logged off. But when I relogged on it showed me 2 viruses. There not that bad but I remember the endings of the files being .sdw and .js . And because she shut down the server all the records get refreshed when I reopened it. im not that angry Im just sad at how people can just do that I mean I offered a place to get ISO's and someone just stabs me in the back. Poor me. Oh well Ill keep it up I changed my mind Ill keep it open but form now on Im gonna be real careful about letting sister get neer it. And sorry for my language Ill get that under wraps.

Thanks

What, you don't keep logs? Oh well. Lesson learned, eh? =)
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

CloudX Guest

Yep so very very true I should have I should have but I thaught I could trust everyone here. I mean it hurts me to have to keep logs, I dont want to cause i trust most poeple here I mean i already have certain peoples support (Maison Gray (i think) ZeroStrike , Xiox and Astroduck). Honestly I feel bad for keeping logs I shouldnt have to here, come on guys do I really have to keep logs? Cant i trust you guys?

dumpsterdamon Guest

You should always have logs of you FTP.

I mean sure all the people here are friends and nice to each other but there are not barriers on this message board.
    anyone can come to the boards and get the info (someone you dont knonw and they prolly dont care about you because they dont know you) upload virus files because they felt like doing it.

im not saying i would to that but Life is a Bitch you just have to deal with the problems that arise.

Do as masion suggested and report him and we should have a topic to post Banned IP's

This topic is getting real clogged up i think whoever can do it should delet this whole topic and re-post all the info of the FTP's and lock the topic so no one can reply this way it will be nice and clean topic with no chit chat bullshit about ppl asking how to work the games or saying they cant get in (enter name) ftp.

Thanks

CloudX stop being MEAN!

CloudX Guest

PIKA's RIGHT!!! I gotta stop lashing out, look guys Im sorry its probably not any of you but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee form now on dont say things that your not sure about. It just irratates me. Yes Pika your right I gotta stop being "Mean" as you say. Bad Cloud X, bad...

dumpsterdamon Guest

Sometimes its the opposite way around......the person who thinks he knows what hes talking about ends up not knowing at all..........

CloudX Guest

In alot of cases yes your right, but not in these cercomstances like I had one guy claiming I had no idea what I was putting on my server. He said my ISO's are fake. Well I had to summon all my energy to alsh out to him explaining that I actually have pure ISO's and Astroduck has files you turn into iso's or burn direct using CLone Cd. I offer ISo's which you burn with Win Iso which I also offer on my server. He shut up after that cause he knew he was wrong big time. He didnt have a clue what he was tlkaing about. ALot of the situaitons I encounter are exactly like this stuff. And I get a little riled up about them. i hate being told Im wrong when I know Im right. Doesnt everybody thou?