Thread: SNES Roms needed to make DreamSNES CD for Dreamcast

Dizmatic Guest

Default SNES Roms needed to make DreamSNES CD for Dreamcast

If anyone has SNES roms or a place to get a huge stock of games let me know. I am going to make a self bootable DreamSNES CD full of SNES to play on the Dreamcast.

Animasu Guest

Hmmmmmm.... Id say, http://Edgeemu.com/ they have a healthy load of SNES roms. Go there.

Christopher Time Guest

Or this site.. It has SNES roms after all..

Thanks

well i got almost 150 roms in one day. LOL
    The way i got it was from kaaza. It was really cool too. I also made a sefbootable disc for dreamsnes. If you run by any probs contact me. Ive made it succesfull to. I even made the gameboy emus too.LOL

Dizmatic Guest

Nightfall,
    How big is the Kazaa file you got? Does the games run weill on the DC? I want to try it later today.

Thanks

yup they were perfect. DONT DOWNLOAD THE FILE THAT IS SAYING 1500 ROMS because it is crap and not snes roms. Just download the file that says 150 roms( i think its 132 megabytes). and try the smaller files like 30 rpg roms. And yes they did work. I just threw away the files that didnt say SMC FILE. You can do the same if you like. And they did work.

Peace

Dizmatic Guest

I'll try and see how I do. What did you put in to search for it?

Thanks

just type snes roms . and bam your in business. If it doesnt pull up much try latter in the afternoon.

Dizmatic Guest

Thanks, I made one with 200 roms. Worked well. I use the DC Factory Software.