Thread: is there such thing as a gamecube rom or emulator

Thanks

Default is there such thing as a gamecube rom or emulator

my friend said are gamecube roms and emulators if there are such thing please put down a link
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Unfortunately, there are no such things as GameCube or PS2 roms and they will not be emulate for at least a couple of years. They are no emulators for those consoles either. Even if you find one, it is probably a fake one.

Hope this make things clear!!

They are hot, aren't they??

Christopher Time Guest

Here's a quote of what I said in another post..
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by The Sage Of Time
    Things needed to make a GCN ISO:
    1. CD Rom Drive that can read a GCN Disc.
    2. Mini-CD with over a GB worth of memory on it.
    3. Burning Software that can burn and rip the data off the GCN game.
    4. Mod-Chip to run the game on your GCN.

Now the fact is.. NONE of the above exists.. And honestly I doubt it all ever will.
    The GCN CD's aren't regular mini-CD's.. They are unique and Nintendo has them copyrighted..
    So chances are a CD-ROM Drive that would be made to read the discs would be illegal.
    Next.. There are such things as Mini-DVD discs, though they are as expensive as a GCN game...
    And I doubt the format (since it is a DVD) would run too well if a game was burned on it. (just my opinion)
    Burning Software probably wouldn't matter too much, but honestly if it makes just one mistake..
    You'll have wasted a GB worth of space and have a mini $60+ frisbee to play with.
    And finally, a GCN mod-chip isn't likely to happen "soon.." But I figure it will happen in time.
    Oh and don't even think about Emulation.. A Computer has a hard enough time with the N64...
    I can't imagine a computer trying to run a game like Resident Evil.. Ha! It'd likely catch fire! lol
    All and all I say it's foolish.. I think i've made plenty of valid points.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    A correction to that may be that a Mod-Chip is fairly possible as of now, just not common.
    Also, I suggest you hit your friend (not too hard.. hehe) for telling you such mumbo jumbo.

Thanks

damn the sage of time. Thats what i call detail. Ill make sure i contact you next time i have a question about emus and roms.LOL

Neo559 Guest

Default LMAO

You're lucky you got here before I did.