Thread: The All-Encompassing Geeky Nerd Thread

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default The All-Encompassing Geeky Nerd Thread

Welcome, fellow nerds! Let's take a break from our intense gaming sessions and delve into some nerdy topics that we all love. From sci-fi to comic books, we have it all covered.

Let's debate the age-old question: Which sci-fi franchise reigns supreme, Star Wars or Star Trek? Is it the epic lightsaber battles and iconic characters of Star Wars, or the thought-provoking exploration of the galaxy in Star Trek that captures your heart?

And let's not forget the great comic book debate: Marvel or DC? Do you prefer the dark and brooding heroes of DC or the witty and relatable heroes of Marvel?

And finally, let's discuss the ultimate nerd accessory: glasses. Are they just a fashion statement, or do they actually make you smarter? And which iconic nerd glasses are your favorite: Harry Potter's round frames or Clark Kent's thick-rimmed specs?

So, let's put down our controllers and keyboards for a moment and indulge in some nerdy discussions. Who knows, we might just learn something new and expand our nerd horizons.

Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Star Wars or Star Trek? Can't answer to that, never seen any of them (sorry!).

Marvel or DC? I began watching Marvel movies to fancy an ex-bf and I still like them the most. I've seen a few DC ones but never really got me.

Glasses. Are they just a fashion statement, or do they actually make you smarter? I wear very thick glasses tbh, I just can't see them as a fashion statement (without mentioning that I can't see at all without glasses ), but I really don't mind boys wearing them.

Thanks
    EP Points

I will buy a dvd collection just if one female character wore a hot outfit one time...