Page 99 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Okay i'm sorry, i didn't know what to say the game is just like that. It's not AoM and it's not AoE. It might be Rome:Total War i'll check if that's the one. I really don't know what to say, if you could tell me what do you need (What informations exacly you need) i whould tell you what i remember.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by outoflock377 View Post
    PC game: Third person (like GTA etc.), game was 3D, but old, about 10 years old by its graphics (I played it 7-8 years ago). You had to control a hero, which was fighting like a samurai, with a sword, I think. You had to go through levels, kill enemies (they were with swords too, I guess). Later strange gorillas with yellow and red eyes. There were boss monsters too. It was possible to do fighting combinations in that game. What I remember else, there were 8 levels. When you complete them, you have to go through same levels back till you get to the first one. Enemies, which you killed before, revived and they were zombies, which you had to kill too. There was a statue in first level, which requied a special weapon to destroy. Then you get to dungeons, where the final boss is. There you complete the game. I remember that I had a fighting challenge after completion of every level. When you complete challenge, you get a scarf increasing your maximum HP. And the last thing I remember is that you could collect emblems with dragons on them but I don't remeber what for...
    Please help me to remember that game!
    Any ideas? :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoaster View Post
    Okay i'm sorry, i didn't know what to say the game is just like that. It's not AoM and it's not AoE. It might be Rome:Total War i'll check if that's the one. I really don't know what to say, if you could tell me what do you need (What informations exacly you need) i whould tell you what i remember.
    No problem, it's just the more info you can give the better!
    Ok, so if it isn't the AoE games, then try to be as detailed as possible. Is it Humans vs Humans? Humans vs Monsters? What period is the game set in? Is it medieval (knights and kings), or a different era such as the Vikings, or something along those lines? Is it an overhead game like Warcraft II, or is it Isometric like the AoE games? Did you do any town building and resource management, or was it just army vs army?
    Next time you need info on a game, those are some general questions you could answer that would help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    No problem, it's just the more info you can give the better!
    Ok, so if it isn't the AoE games, then try to be as detailed as possible. Is it Humans vs Humans? Humans vs Monsters? What period is the game set in? Is it medieval (knights and kings), or a different era such as the Vikings, or something along those lines? Is it an overhead game like Warcraft II, or is it Isometric like the AoE games? Did you do any town building and resource management, or was it just army vs army?
    Next time you need info on a game, those are some general questions you could answer that would help
    Okay, it's not AoE game but it's something like that, Humans vs Humans (Armys vs Armys) Yeah it medieval, it's more like AoE, i think you don't build anything but army. Hope that helps.

Thanks

I'm waiting for answer FlavaFlave ? I didn't give info that you need ?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm waiting for answer FlavaFlave ? I didn't give info that you need ?
    I'm not the only person reading this thread

I have no clue on this one man, there's entirely too many strategy games that are medieval oriented. Hopefully someone else can help!

Thanks

Okay, it's not AoE game but it's something like that, Humans vs Humans (Armys vs Armys) Yeah it medieval, it's more like AoE, i think you don't build anything but army. Hope that helps.

ehm, check out the "Stronghold" series. It was 2D, now it has 3D graphics... For PC, sure thing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strongh..._video_game%29

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back to request more help from you guys.

Now i'm only sure about this: it was a Windows 98 game.

Details... Ehr, it was a maze game, like a pacman one. 2D. It was about a little red Gnome/Elf/little-guy-without-hands , he just got feets and a blue -i think- hat, like those to sleep. You know.
    You got to move the gnome through the maze in order to collect... gems, something like that. You pressed the direction arrows in the keyboard and the gnome moved -just one space- in the desired direction. You pressed another arrow again and the gnome moved just one space... like a chess game.
    The hard stuff was about some gnome-eating-flowers that were in the maze. They were purple, i think. If the gnome moved in a space besides one of those flowers, the flower opened it's "mouth". And if the stupid gnome moved again besides the flower, she eats him! And all what is left of the gnome are his feets outside the mouth of the flower! Ha hah ha!

Hee, hee, don't think it was violent. It was a child's game, very colourful and stuff. Little resolution. Few sprites. Like a bomberman game, the same estructure.

But maybe is hard to know what game i'm talking about... i think it was a local production, you know what i mean, a game from my country (Chile, South America; that's whi mi englysh suckz ).

But, anyway, if someone can help me out this time...

EDIT 1: SOLVED by Colamisu (Thanks again!).
    It was "Zeek The Geek".
    Last edited by Pablo Verdugo; 9th-July-2013 at 17:19. Reason: The request is now solved...

Thanks
    EP Points

I have one, I played it on SEGA when I was about 10-9 years old and it's like you drive a tank and must destroy the other tanks, you can also build your own place to battle by using metal or bricks, that's all I remember about it, I'd appreciate it a lot if someone knows the game

SOLVED
    Last edited by Ammosh; 29th-October-2016 at 13:53.
    Ấ๗๗Ổồồ$ђ˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ammosh View Post
    I have one, I played it on SEGA when I was about 10-9 years old and it's like you drive a tank and must destroy the other tanks, you can also build your own place to battle by using metal or bricks, that's all I remember about it, I'd appreciate it alot if someone knows the game
    Sounds like Battle City

10. The Following User Says Thank You to outoflock377 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up

omg, that's it <3 thanks a lot
    Last edited by Ammosh; 29th-October-2016 at 13:57.
    Ấ๗๗Ổồồ$ђ˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

Thanks
    EP Points

If it's OLD, then it could be Gladiator. Top down, has 4 player multiplayer. You build armies and each unit levels up individually. During play, most units are computer controlled and you can swap through them to manually control one at a time. It was natively a DOS game, so it's obviously discontinued, but there's a project called OpenGlad that ported it to Windows.

Spoiler warning:

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Verdugo View Post
    I'm back to request more help from you guys.

Now i'm only sure about this: it was a Windows 98 game.

Details... Ehr, it was a maze game, like a pacman one. 2D. It was about a little red Gnome/Elf/little-guy-without-hands , he just got feets and a blue -i think- hat, like those to sleep. You know.
    You got to move the gnome through the maze in order to collect... gems, something like that. You pressed the direction arrows in the keyboard and the gnome moved -just one space- in the desired direction. You pressed another arrow again and the gnome moved just one space... like a chess game.
    The hard stuff was about some gnome-eating-flowers that were in the maze. They were purple, i think. If the gnome moved in a space besides one of those flowers, the flower opened it's "mouth". And if the stupid gnome moved again besides the flower, she eats him! And all what is left of the gnome are his feets outside the mouth of the flower! Ha hah ha!

Hee, hee, don't think it was violent. It was a child's game, very colourful and stuff. Little resolution. Few sprites. Like a bomberman game, the same estructure.

But maybe is hard to know what game i'm talking about... i think it was a local production, you know what i mean, a game from my country (Chile, South America; that's whi mi englysh suckz ).

But, anyway, if someone can help me out this time...

Unsolved
    Sounds like Zeek the Geek.

Spoiler warning:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Colamisu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post

Sounds like Zeek the Geek.

Spoiler warning:

Wow, that's it. How you...? I always searched for it, and...
    Thanks. Thanks so much... yep, it looks a little crappy , but it was hard stuff when i was a little kid.
    Let's see if i finish it now.

P how the heck can i give a "Thanks" to your post?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Verdugo View Post

Wow, that's it. How you...? I always searched for it, and...
    Thanks. Thanks so much... yep, it looks a little crappy , but it was hard stuff when i was a little kid.
    Let's see if i finish it now.

P how the heck can i give a "Thanks" to your post?
    Check his post, down-left corner. You should see a thanks button

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess it is last time I am asking for help guys... :/

PC game: Third person (like GTA etc.), game was 3D, but old, about 10 years old by its graphics (I played it 7-8 years ago). You had to control a hero, which was fighting like a samurai, with a sword, I think. You had to go through levels, kill enemies (they were with swords too, I guess). Later strange gorillas with yellow and red eyes. There were boss monsters too. It was possible to do fighting combinations in that game. What I remember else, there were 8 levels. When you complete them, you have to go through same levels back till you get to the first one. Enemies, which you killed before, revived and they were zombies, which you had to kill too. There was a statue in first level, which requied a special weapon to destroy. Then you get to dungeons, where the final boss is. There you complete the game. I remember that I had a fighting challenge after completion of every level. When you complete challenge, you get a scarf increasing your maximum HP. And the last thing I remember is that you could collect emblems with dragons on them but I don't remeber what for...
    Please help me to remember that game!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Check his post, down-left corner. You should see a thanks button
    well, you won a "Thanks" too for that

I guess it is last time I am asking for help guys... :/
    Sorry buddy, at least i cannot help you. How about you guys?