Page 94 of 145 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

401253_10151603589975149_1947533630_n.jpg
    Anyone know the name of this game? I bought it when I was 16 in Japan. I been playing it. I want to upload it to the site so i need help with that. If anyone can help name this game and help me upload to the site. pm me for upload. also is there a english patch for this game too? I would love to be able to read what is going on. It as the full DBZ story starting with nappa and ending with vagito and last buu fight. It has vs mode two p2 and team vs. In this game you have to gain the favor of the fight before you can finish your enemy with a special move and win. Each time the favor is on your side you can do a special. It plays like the snes dbz games but has alot more Z fighters and Enemies to chose from and has a way bigger map to fight on. Please help. Thank you936575_10151603589700149_898663346_n.jpg401893_10151603590185149_924794794_n.jpg
    {SOLVED}
    Last edited by Jerry Munoz; 9th-May-2013 at 15:00.

If you want to have fun you have to start looking.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu. A Sega Saturn version came out in France (not sure if it includes an English translation).

Thanks

Hello guys, i just registred on this website just to ask what is the name of this game, i got a good remembers of it and i whould really like to find it again.
    So it's a 2D zombies, monsters, mumies ect. fighting game... You can play it in co-op on one PC too. The default character is a punk guy with red hair.
    You can pick up weapons from floor, you can go to shops and buy things for healing and stuff. I remember on the start if you hit anyone without reason police come there and beat your ass up . I remember one boss battle too, when you beat every zombie in graveyard stage, there comes the boss zombie with green punk hair and glasses. He was really hard to beat up... I played that game 7-9 years ago, and i really want to play it again, so can anyone remember the name of it ?

I played it on PC, dunno if there is play station 1 version.
    I got the demo one on the CD of demo games.

[UNSLOVED] for now.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Come on, anyone ? :/
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 3rd-May-2013 at 17:28. Reason: please, be patient and don't double post.

Thanks

Hello guys, please help me to find the name of this game, i love this game so much when i'm still a child . So it's ps2 games, where we play as a man with red shirt and black hair (maybe i'm not sure). And the first place we go is a strip club (no offense). We move this man to play many different action. Btw i think this man is in some kind of mafia gank or etc. and then there some stage where we chased our friend in his house, but in the final e got shooted by somebody else, and there's a stage where we go to a hospital and we must kill somebody, if i'm right, our target is a patient and we got some hallucination in the hospital.
    Sorry for the long post, i just love this game

Ah i forgot ! This game contain rude words such as a**hole, motherf**ker and many more, and yes, we kill lot of people in this game
    Last edited by Hekate628; 9th-May-2013 at 06:56.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kool Aid Man View Post
    Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu. A Sega Saturn version came out in France (not sure if it includes an English translation).
    Thank you very much I had this game for over ten years and didnt know the name of it. Ill see if the one released in France has an English translation. too bad i wont be able to understand the converastions in the pause menu between the Z fighters.

If you want to have fun you have to start looking.

Thanks

Hey everyone, got an obscure PC game from the mid to late '90s that I can't seem to pinpoint anything on.
    What I can remember, is it was an adventure game, with pseudo-3d graphics on pre-rendered backgrounds. Each character, and creature (horses, and some type of goblin, or ogre) was made of spheres (JUST like Ballz from the SNES/Genesis). I don't remember any parts of the story, as I tried to run the game on a Pentium 2, no 3d accelerator, and no luck but choppy gameplay. If anyone can think of it, I'd love to play it again, since I couldn't then.

SOLVED by jmcd
    Game was Ecstatica 2

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Bill Judge; 24th-May-2013 at 02:29.

Thanks

Oke normally i can find it on my own.. but this time i am really stuck...

I have this game in my head that i played when i was a kid... on windows 95/98.
    Only things i can remember is this:

It was a point and click game and if you died the guy turns into a skelaton from MAN-SKIN-BONES- death (and alot of sand is around him) also if you go to the forest you can die from a guy in black (or monster) who poisons you and then same scene is coming in... also a big ice palace with 2 monsters in front who ask you not to proceed and kill you unless you use some item from your bag (like sand or an orb) and a dramatic music kicks in .. it is a drawed game.. please im really stuck and it is getting on my nerves

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by justindy View Post
    Oke normally i can find it on my own.. but this time i am really stuck...

I have this game in my head that i played when i was a kid... on windows 95/98.
    Only things i can remember is this:

It was a point and click game and if you died the guy turns into a skelaton from MAN-SKIN-BONES- death (and alot of sand is around him) also if you go to the forest you can die from a guy in black (or monster) who poisons you and then same scene is coming in... also a big ice palace with 2 monsters in front who ask you not to proceed and kill you unless you use some item from your bag (like sand or an orb) and a dramatic music kicks in .. it is a drawed game.. please im really stuck and it is getting on my nerves
    Sounds a lot like Kings Quest V. There was an ice palace in it with a beast that would kill you upon entering, and there was a lot of sand as well. Desert Temple and an Oasis. The death scene is totally from those Sierra type adventure games - I don't specifically remember the skin-bones-death in KQV, but I'm almost positive it was in part VI. Hope this helped.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Sounds a lot like Kings Quest V. There was an ice palace in it with a beast that would kill you upon entering, and there was a lot of sand as well. Desert Temple and an Oasis. The death scene is totally from those Sierra type adventure games - I don't specifically remember the skin-bones-death in KQV, but I'm almost positive it was in part VI. Hope this helped.
    I just looked it up but its not that.. it was drawn like a cartoon but it was an teenage boy who had to rescue the land .. and if you used the sand or orb the 2 monster who guard the palace were destroyed or still attacked you but it is a drawn game.. was like a cinematic game

Thanks
    EP Points

I just looked it up but its not that.. it was drawn like a cartoon but it was an teenage boy who had to rescue the land .. and if you used the sand or orb the 2 monster who guard the palace were destroyed or still attacked you but it is a drawn game.. was like a cinematic game
    What about Torins Passage?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    What about Torins Passage?
    Nope not that either.. i remember that it were 2 ICE TIGERS on a pillar (remember the tigers 5 min ago) haha i think this game is gonna be a hard one

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope not that either.. i remember that it were 2 ICE TIGERS on a pillar (remember the tigers 5 min ago) haha i think this game is gonna be a hard one
    Ok, how did it play exactly? Was it a point and click like the Sierra games and Lucasarts titles? CD-Rom format? What is a game that is similar to it in graphics and style? Saying something is "cinematic" doesn't help either, because when you use that term to describe a game on Windows 95, all that I can think of is something along the lines of those old FMV games (Night Trap, Sewer Shark) or animated games like Space Ace or Dragon's Lair. Please try to be as specific as possible - I'm curious as to what it is - point and click games were my bread and butter back in the day

Thanks

a 3D online game where you can customize a simple black squat car by coloring it with paint and outfitting it with spikes and weapons that you can buy from the in game shop with money you obtain by beating players in battles. The battle takes place on a rooftop and the sky is dark. The game seems a bit similar to assault rigs but i just cant remember the name!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Judge View Post
    Hey everyone, got an obscure PC game from the mid to late '90s that I can't seem to pinpoint anything on.
    What I can remember, is it was an adventure game, with pseudo-3d graphics on pre-rendered backgrounds. Each character, and creature (horses, and some type of goblin, or ogre) was made of spheres (JUST like Ballz from the SNES/Genesis). I don't remember any parts of the story, as I tried to run the game on a Pentium 2, no 3d accelerator, and no luck but choppy gameplay. If anyone can think of it, I'd love to play it again, since I couldn't then.

UNSOLVED
    I think the game is Ecstatica or it's sequel Ecstatica 2.

Thanks

Unhappy Game Name :((

Hey guyz i am new here and i hope that u really help me to remember a name of my old game !!

well am not sure how it is but u start as sorcerer i think in the wood and u can summon wolves walking trees and flying women with black wings as well as dragons so far as i remember and you control them to attack enemies out there and its not icewind dale

plz guyz i would appreciate ur help
    Last edited by Ayoub Sayahi; 17th-May-2013 at 20:27.