Page 93 of 145 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah yes, it was Fight Club. I heard the game was bad, but I just needed to know what the name of the game was.

Thanks

Default Please Help Me

Hi guys, From along time Im searching about game that contain two little soldiers green and blue in a maze every one got a seat with two doors that just can be openers by him, in game play two players, fighting each other by a little gun, there is a small tanks in the maze too, the soldiers must collect bombs to open paths and must collect money to buy radar,guns,planes and other. The soldiers can also collect items to make them faster or make them into stealth for some time, we can also put mines .
    I hope u can help me guys
    TY

Thanks

I forgot the name of a game for PSX. It was some kind of a fighting game, in future, the character was thrown from orbit into a spaceship and i was attacking the ship's cannons and everything. Camera was from high above character, I suppose without posibillity of rotating.

Thanks

there was this game my mom and dad rented for my on psx

it began with an intro saying something about pirates
    rulling the seas for 100s of years or something like that.
    it was an rpg game i thing. i remember i was on some some sort
    of mechanical machine that was attacking the town...
    thats all i can remember. i didn't play the game long.
    like i said it was rented LOL

can someone help me out. id like to download and play it again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Novarek View Post
    I forgot the name of a game for PSX. It was some kind of a fighting game, in future, the character was thrown from orbit into a spaceship and i was attacking the ship's cannons and everything. Camera was from high above character, I suppose without posibillity of rotating.
    Silent Bomber is a very good PSX game that fits that description nicely.

Thanks

Default I need help finding the name of a game that was on the N64.

I'm been trying to find this game for some time now and just can't come up with the name. I know that it might have been an arcade game inside the Nacom Museum 64 or maybe it was its on game. It was a 2 player game that allowed for one person to place as this green blob/monster and the other player was a princess/female character.

Any titles would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the help in advance!

Thanks

I need help with a pc game . It was a space pc where you where controling little spaceships that looked like triangles and you blast stuff and i would make a circle like hole and it had really nice music it rhythm was nice i can't remember more i think it was called space something but i don't remember i only remember the good music . thanks in advance i really need to find this game i've been searching for months

Thanks
    EP Points

there was this online PC game that most of the kids played back when i was in grade 7-11 roughly you had a team of fantasy characters and you chose them before the match but the match itself was similar to chess and your characters could level up so like witchs sorcerers knights etc...

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMarquis97 View Post
    I'm been trying to find this game for some time now and just can't come up with the name. I know that it might have been an arcade game inside the Nacom Museum 64 or maybe it was its on game. It was a 2 player game that allowed for one person to place as this green blob/monster and the other player was a princess/female character.

Any titles would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the help in advance!
    Don´t really know about the N64 Museum, but the Namco arcade game you are looking for is Valkyrie no Densetsu:
    Valkyrie_No_Densetsu_-_1989_-_Namco.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

found it, its called Tactics Arena Online

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

The Game I'm Looking for is an old side scroll-er type quest game. You receive a riddle and have to find the item where the riddle referred to. There is a forest and the character moves with the rhythm of the music. Theres a Possibility of mushrooms. In a Side mission you have to jump from Ladder to Ladder. Any Feed Back Would Be Appericiated ASAP i'm dying to know the name of this game, its been so long.

UNSOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````
    Last edited by Ninja Nick; 13th-April-2013 at 23:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiFan7 View Post
    there was this game my mom and dad rented for my on psx

it began with an intro saying something about pirates
    rulling the seas for 100s of years or something like that.
    it was an rpg game i thing. i remember i was on some some sort
    of mechanical machine that was attacking the town...
    thats all i can remember. i didn't play the game long.
    like i said it was rented LOL

can someone help me out. id like to download and play it again.
    The Misadventures of Tron Bonne or Tail Concerto?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Nick View Post
    The Game I'm Looking for is an old side scroll-er type quest game. You receive a riddle and have to find the item where the riddle referred to. There is a forest and the character moves with the rhythm of the music. Theres a Possibility of mushrooms. In a Side mission you have to jump from Ladder to Ladder. Any Feed Back Would Be Appericiated ASAP i'm dying to know the name of this game, its been so long.

UNSOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````
    You didn´t even say what system you think it was for, but I`m guessing this game for the Super Famicom can fit that description:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nint..._(Japan)/33517
    225px-DoReMi96.png

In any case, this game is awesome and one of the best hidden gems for the system, so everybody should try it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manopelua View Post
    You didn´t even say what system you think it was for, but I`m guessing this game for the Super Famicom can fit that description:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nint..._(Japan)/33517
    225px-DoReMi96.png

In any case, this game is awesome and one of the best hidden gems for the system, so everybody should try it...
    I will try this game out however its not the one i'm looking for. It has a little bit more detail to the graphics and my guess is it was a computer game. I honestly appericiate your help in anyway!

UNSOLVED STILL[Thanks for Your Help Thus Far Is there Anymore suggestions?]

Thanks

PC, uh? Many PC requests are left unsolved here, there seems to be just too many games, freeware, shareware and whatnot that too few people ever played, though those who did remember them fondly...
    Still, it could be one of the Commander Keen series? That if I understand right and your game has less detailed graphics than the Super Nes/Famicom. keen4.gif

Never played those, so I don`t know if it complies with the fetch quest formula or if they even feature ladders, though... Just a wild guess.

This other image is of Captain Comic, but I´m almost certain that`s not the one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by manopelua; 15th-April-2013 at 21:32.