Page 92 of 145 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mailmann006 View Post
    Okay here's an odd one. I remember renting this game from Blockbuster way back in the day. It was either for NES or SNES, because that's all I owned at the time. I'm really leaning towards NES because of how old I was at the time. The reason I want to find this game is because when my sisters and I rented it as children, we couldn't get past the first level. We tried everything we could possibly think of for the 3 days that we had it but to no avail. The only thing that I recall about this game is that you were a frog? or something that resembled a frog and the first level consisted of a large cylinder I think made of colored bricks that rotated. IIRC you had to continue to move to the right as this cylinder rotated but then we would get to this one point and there was nowhere to go and would get crushed/killed. For years I always thought the games name soundes like trog, or troddlers, but I know it is neither one of those games. I'd like to find it so I can play it after all these years and see what I was missing. Probably something so silly as using the select button or something equally as tarded.

Edit: @ Ladoson, is it one of the Ratchet and Clank games?
    Spoiler warning:

I am almost 100% certain your game is called "Castelian"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drageuth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

You are correct sir! I'm going to go play the hell out of that. I even went through the full romset looking for a name that stood out. You the man!

Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude21 View Post
    There was this old school PC game I played one time at a friends house, can't remember the name of it. But it was more or less an open world in the galaxy, nonlinear.

Basically you got a ship, and you can fight with or trade with other aliens, and go to other planets, and even put bots on planets and farm them. One of the things I remember is you could trade chocolate bars to this one alien orbiting around Earth for some really powerful missiles. Also I remember dropping an archeology bot on this one planet and found some ancient artifacts or something like that.

This game is old, I'm thinking early 90s? Anyway it was a cool game, definitely ahead of its time.
    I believe the game you are looking for is "Nomad"

Last edited by Mailmann006; 16th-February-2013 at 14:11.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

I played this game almost 8 Years ago. Games goes like this, we need start building our emphire, workshop. Key things which I can remember is, for increasing Food, we can attack elephant and get food. Also we can engage few people in catching fish. Attackers will come in ship and attack us. Do someone remember the name of the game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dudha View Post
    I played this game almost 8 Years ago. Games goes like this, we need start building our emphire, workshop. Key things which I can remember is, for increasing Food, we can attack elephant and get food. Also we can engage few people in catching fish. Attackers will come in ship and attack us. Do someone remember the name of the game?
    Age of Empires for PC. Pretty sure that's it.

Thanks

I think this was a PS1 game (most most likely), probably PS2. Played it with my cousin, but he has no idea whatsoever, but all i remember is the first level (i was young), and i had a backpack item sucker (i guess i can compare it to something like a leafblower), and i sucked items from the world around me into the "backpack" and then basically regurgitated the items from the backpack to be launched at monsters/opponents in the map.

The character was an animal, possibly a fox (i can scarcely remember), a gray fox (maybe?). This is probably way off, but all i remember is that it was an animal that would otherwise have walked on 4 legs in real life, but walks on 2 in the game.
    CPU: i3-2120 @3.3 Ghz
    GPU: Radeon HD 6870 1GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333
    Dolphin Version: 3.5-367

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie50 View Post
    I think this was a PS1 game (most most likely), probably PS2. Played it with my cousin, but he has no idea whatsoever, but all i remember is the first level (i was young), and i had a backpack item sucker (i guess i can compare it to something like a leafblower), and i sucked items from the world around me into the "backpack" and then basically regurgitated the items from the backpack to be launched at monsters/opponents in the map.

The character was an animal, possibly a fox (i can scarcely remember), a gray fox (maybe?). This is probably way off, but all i remember is that it was an animal that would otherwise have walked on 4 legs in real life, but walks on 2 in the game.
    Okami???

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Varun Highwind View Post
    Okami???
    Nope. =/
    CPU: i3-2120 @3.3 Ghz
    GPU: Radeon HD 6870 1GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333
    Dolphin Version: 3.5-367

Thanks

This is a tetris like game for iphone, the pieces will fall and as you combine the same color, instead of destroying are creating objects and monsters, as coffin, dracula, and so on. Sorry, I don't remember more detais.

Thanks
    EP Points

Only game I can think of that sounds like that is Blinx - The Time Sweeper, but it was on xbox.
    Last edited by jmcd; 6th-March-2013 at 01:10. Reason: I'm a dumbass, forgot to quote.

Thanks
    EP Points

I downloaded a free "create your own RPG" program for the PC about 12 years. The graphics looked like a 16 bit sprite SNES game and combat was turned based. You could create different scenarios and drag/drop characters, monsters and objects on the backgrounds. I think the operating system was Windows 98 or XP. Anyone know the name of this free PC game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kool Aid Man View Post
    I downloaded a free "create your own RPG" program for the PC about 12 years. The graphics looked like a 16 bit sprite SNES game and combat was turned based. You could create different scenarios and drag/drop characters, monsters and objects on the backgrounds. I think the operating system was Windows 98 or XP. Anyone know the name of this free PC game?
    It was most likely RPGMaker 2000 (RM2k). It was never actually free, but there were links all over the place to download it. It was also never released in English, but there was a translation patch.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Colamisu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Guys,
    I need your help! Im searching for a game I played years before...

In that game you had to stop the Invasion of some crazy bugs with black blood. It was kind a bird perspective from the top and a shooter.
    You could get reinforcements and so on. The grafik was not that good, but for that time it was Okay.
    You controll your player only with the keybaord.

The title of the game was something with : ATTACK "and a crazy number" ---> like this: ATTACK 267492 / or instead of attack "Soldier"
    You could play it in Multiplayer mode with many Players on one Keyboard.

And it was a bit like Starship troopers
    Im really sure that there was a big crazy number in the title. It was not low 2d grafik. Kinda nice drawn
    It played in the Future and the grafik was really nice for that time.
    I played it on Windows XP nad maybe also on Windows 98
    In that game you only play a soldier. Your view is from the top.
    Last edited by beelime; 13th-March-2013 at 13:34. Reason: font size reduced

Thanks

Nice to see everyone again. I've got another game I just can't find/remember. I believe it was for Sega Genesis, I remember there was some platforming, as well as flying stages/parts, and you controlled robots/robotic suits. There was a secret in the game that would allow you to sacrifice one of the main characters (they would be engulfed by lava in a flying sequence) and it allowed you to select a secret character. I'm looking forward to any info!

Thanks
    EP Points

Is the game you're looking called Rascal?

Anyways, I remember seeing screenshots in a magazine for this game, it was like a realistic fighting game. I think it was for the PS2 or Xbox. Anyways as you fought, you could break bones and stuff, and it would show you the fractures and stuff inside the body. Does anybody remember or know of this game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Is the game you're looking called Rascal?

Anyways, I remember seeing screenshots in a magazine for this game, it was like a realistic fighting game. I think it was for the PS2 or Xbox. Anyways as you fought, you could break bones and stuff, and it would show you the fractures and stuff inside the body. Does anybody remember or know of this game?
    The latest Mortal Kombat game has an x-ray vision type screen that shows you breaking bones and whatnot, but since you are talking about older stuff, the only thing I can think of is Fight Club. That game had bone breaking in it. IIRC that game was pretty bad too