Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Judge View Post
    Hey everyone, got an obscure PC game from the mid to late '90s that I can't seem to pinpoint anything on.
    What I can remember, is it was an adventure game, with pseudo-3d graphics on pre-rendered backgrounds. Each character, and creature (horses, and some type of goblin, or ogre) was made of spheres (JUST like Ballz from the SNES/Genesis). I don't remember any parts of the story, as I tried to run the game on a Pentium 2, no 3d accelerator, and no luck but choppy gameplay. If anyone can think of it, I'd love to play it again, since I couldn't then.

UNSOLVED
    I think the game is Ecstatica or it's sequel Ecstatica 2.

Thanks

Absolutely nailed it, Ecstatica 2. Thank you so much jmcd!

Thanks

Ok I played this one about 10 years ago, its a tycoon type game i guess. Your an alien and you own your own space ship and you have to buy materias and travel around to differnet planets or something and sell it kinda like drug wars haha but anywho i was wondering if anybody knows this game i know details are extremely vague sry but this is all i got.

Also side note is there anyway to revisit bonus.com i tried the wayback mahcine no luck

Thanks
    EP Points

I have one, I played it on SEGA when I was about 10-9 years old and it's like you drive a tank and must destroy the other tanks, you can also build your own place to battle by using metal or bricks, that's all I remember about it, I'd appreciate it a lot if someone knows the game

SOLVED
    Last edited by Ammosh; 29th-October-2016 at 13:53.
    Ấ๗๗Ổồồ$ђ˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ammosh View Post
    I have one, I played it on SEGA when I was about 10-9 years old and it's like you drive a tank and must destroy the other tanks, you can also build your own place to battle by using metal or bricks, that's all I remember about it, I'd appreciate it alot if someone knows the game
    Sounds like Battle City

6. The Following User Says Thank You to outoflock377 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up

omg, that's it <3 thanks a lot
    Last edited by Ammosh; 29th-October-2016 at 13:57.
    Ấ๗๗Ổồồ$ђ˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

Thanks

There was this game I loved on the inter web and what happened was you like made an anime person then you went around to like different town and got quests and fought stuff like giant bees and you rode a huge eagle to all the different towns and you could get pets to fight with you. and there was like bears and bandits and stuff. Oh and in some towns there was hair dressers.

unsolved

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by molly12 View Post
    There was this game I loved on the inter web and what happened was you like made an anime person then you went around to like different town and got quests and fought stuff like giant bees and you rode a huge eagle to all the different towns and you could get pets to fight with you. and there was like bears and bandits and stuff. Oh and in some towns there was hair dressers.

unsolved
    Adventure Quest or Adventure Quest Worlds? It certainly sounds like it, anyway.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can i ask for another game, fellas? I think that this will be my last one, because i can't remember a sh*t of my childhood.

System: no idea; i played it on a Windows 98 PC, but it got a Sega Genesis emulator, so we (me and my friends) played a lot of games of Genesis there too... anyway, i've downloaded almost every good game for the Genesis and i still can't find it... so i guess it was a PC game. Maybe.

Description: now this is the difficult part. I just can remember that it was a 2D Motorbike racing game, like those Flash ones around the web (I'm not sure if i can post the link of one). It was 2D, so it wasn't, eehrr, actual racing really. I remember just one motorbike along the flat track.

But the graphics were really great. It was all gloomy, nocturnal... you know, dark. No colourful images. In fact, i think it was ambiented in the night, because the background looked like the background of the Chemical Plant level in Sonic the Hedgegog 2 for Sega Genesis:

yeah, that's the thing. I also remember lamposts and... the more solid memory, cages. Yeah, cages. You passed up into those cages.

The gameplay? well... i think that you got to jump something... got some speed and jump a long distance... maybe you got to jump the same cages i've talked about. but i can't remember that much.

Hope you guys could help me this time. Yeah, the description now sucks, but it's all i can remember.
    And this would be my last request because i got all that i need now (This thread is being fantastic for me, i tell you. Saving my lost memories! Thanks for your help and your time ).

UNSOLVED

Thanks

I have an old game that I forgot the name of. It was a computer game and it had the same basic setup as galaga. You were in a spaceship and had to shoot yellow ships that moved across the screen. You had the option of missles or a gun. You could also collect nuclear symbols ( I think they were nuclear symbols) to take hits and not instantly blow up when you got hit. As you progressed into the levels you got enemy turrents that would shoot blue ball shapped bullets at you. A few levels later you got a certain enemy that would stay only at the top of the screen and shoot spike balls at you. The game was not made of old blocky graphics, it had a realistic look to it. Anyone have a clue on what game it is?

Unsloved

Thanks

I played a game on ps1 that was a racing game with witches as far as my memory serves me I remember the name being witchcraft racing but i have searched it all over but found nothing. Sorry but thats all i can remember. I wanna play it again as it was my first ps1 game Help?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by klejdi90 View Post
    I played a game on ps1 that was a racing game with witches as far as my memory serves me I remember the name being witchcraft racing but i have searched it all over but found nothing. Sorry but thats all i can remember. I wanna play it again as it was my first ps1 game Help?
    Could it be Chocobo Racing?

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Could it be Chocobo Racing?
    Sadly no, It may have been a low budged never heard of game but as far as I remember it literally was racing with witches they had powerups and some rode on witch bowls. I have searched for it for so long it would bring back so many memories to play it again Thanks for your reply though brother

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klejdi90 View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to say I have found the game I was looking for Its called 'Monster Racer' for ps1. Its a game where you choose a character witch zombie skeleton and race around a track. Came back to just let anyone that comes to this thread looking for it also. Thanks for the replies.

Thanks

I'm looking for this rpg game but forgot the name and i kinda know its for DC.
    what i remember of this game is that you find a ship in the desert that you fix up and use it for traveling.
    please help, i have been trying to figure out what the name was.

edit: it was Dragon Quest VIII on PS2. I thought it was on DC.

SOLVED
    Last edited by DJgLove; 17th-January-2014 at 18:53. Reason: Found the Game name