Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vernontwinkie View Post
    Greetings, all!

There's a game I used to play with my brother years ago - would have been played no later than 1996. I believe it was for the SNES and was either a beat-em-up or fighting game. There was a fairly large case with multiple unlockable characters that showed their silhouette prior to unlocking them - many were boss-type characters, I believe. There were no robots, aliens, or mythical creatures. The following list are games that I've confirmed are not the game: Art of Fighting, Fighter's History, Pit Fighter, World Heroes.
    The game you are looking for is most likely The Combatribes, that is mainly a beat em´ up, but has an optional 1 on 1 fighting mode where you unlock characters to play as via a password. http://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nint...he_(USA)/33371
    Combatribes.JPG

Thanks

Amazing job! Thank you, very much!

Thanks

Hi everyone !
    I’m looking for a game which I used to play some years ago. It’s a game which can be played by 1 or 2 players. You have to control a stickman. You should crash with another stickman until he breaks in bubbles pieces. The game is related to gravity. The background is somehow dark, I guess. After some stages the head of opponent changes from circle to square. I don’t know If I described It good but I really want you to find it. Thanks!

Thanks

a family computer game which is the player is a soldier.
    you find cards (i think key crads) which is your key to other rooms.
    the setting is on a jungle i think. i remember there's enemy dogs.

SOLVED
    Last edited by Ortegamancer; 18th-January-2013 at 03:30.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ortegamancer View Post
    a family computer game which is the player is a soldier.
    you find cards (i think key crads) which is your key to other rooms.
    the setting is on a jungle i think. i remember there's enemy dogs.

UNSOLVE
    Metal Gear

Thanks

hey guys i have an odd one for you: so i was on another rom site, looking through DS roms, and saw THIS pic for a game called Black Sigil: Blade of the Exile. played the game and noticed it didn't look ANYTHING like the picture. anyone have any ideas? like, what game this shot was actually taken from?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu247 View Post
    hey guys i have an odd one for you: so i was on another rom site, looking through DS roms, and saw THIS pic for a game called Black Sigil: Blade of the Exile. played the game and noticed it didn't look ANYTHING like the picture. anyone have any ideas? like, what game this shot was actually taken from?
    Suikoden Tierkries.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok I was reading a comic on Dorkly and at the end of it is a paradoy poster of Wreck it Ralph with Sony characters in the background. One of which I cant remember. It's the guy on the left that looks like Johnny Bravo, Elvis, and Space Ghost had a baby.

All I remember about the game is it's for PS1 and the guy had some kind of blaster pistol as his main weapon. And can't for the life of me remember or find the name of it.

Here is the last pic of the comic:

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by _Gambit View Post
    Ok I was reading a comic on Dorkly and at the end of it is a paradoy poster of Wreck it Ralph with Sony characters in the background. One of which I cant remember. It's the guy on the left that looks like Johnny Bravo, Elvis, and Space Ghost had a baby.

All I remember about the game is it's for PS1 and the guy had some kind of blaster pistol as his main weapon. And can't for the life of me remember or find the name of it.

Here is the last pic of the comic:

Spoiler warning:
    Character's name is "Captain Blasto," game is called "Blasto."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Drageuth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i don't forgot the game..ninja gaiden for ps2..the problem is that i can't find them!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by necro66660 View Post
    i don't forgot the game..ninja gaiden for ps2..the problem is that i can't find them!!!
    Ninja Gaiden was never released for PS2.. Anyway, if you want to request a game, please, do it in the right section of the forums, not here.

Thanks

try suikoden..or. phantasy star, i use the ---- for nds games..

Last edited by Cookie Monster; 25th-January-2013 at 22:18. Reason: no ads..

Thanks

This was a PC game, back in the first half of the 2000s. (2000 - 2003).

It involves building tanks and then attacking the computer tank team base and destroying a totem. the look and feel was cartoony, and not at all realistic.

There was a flying bird like thing that had a horseshoe magnet where its legs are supposed to be, it was always in the air. i guess it acted as a mouse pointer. We can use the magnet to pick up tank parts like wheels, body, catapult, guns, boulders (to block enemy tanks). Once you pick up tank parts, you can stack them one over the other to start building the tank. So the wheels come first, then the other parts. you can stack stuff as tall as you want - so there can be multiple guns on a single tank.

Depending on the terrain - ice, grass, water - you will need to have wheels, tracks or floaters to enable your tank to move.

The computer team has tanks that will start to attack your base after some time. You will need to attack the computer base and destroy their totem so that it stops producing tanks.

tanks fought enemy tanks automatically. there were regular projectile guns, catapults and flamethrowers if im not wrong. if tanks were damaged, their parts fell off, and you had to build the tanks again.

This was an awesome game but I have forgotten the name. If someone remembers - please let me know!

UNSOLVED
    Last edited by madguy000; 27th-January-2013 at 02:55. Reason: added details

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm looking for the title of a CD-ROM (?) game that I just peeked at my cousin's computer back when I was young.

I asked my sister the last thing she remembered and this is what she brought up.

Spoiler warning:

If anyone knows, that would be great. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madguy000 View Post
    This was a PC game, back in the first half of the 2000s. (2000 - 2003).

It involves building tanks and then attacking the computer tank team base and destroying a totem. the look and feel was cartoony, and not at all realistic.

There was a flying bird like thing that had a horseshoe magnet where its legs are supposed to be, it was always in the air. i guess it acted as a mouse pointer. We can use the magnet to pick up tank parts like wheels, body, catapult, guns, boulders (to block enemy tanks). Once you pick up tank parts, you can stack them one over the other to start building the tank. So the wheels come first, then the other parts. you can stack stuff as tall as you want - so there can be multiple guns on a single tank.

Depending on the terrain - ice, grass, water - you will need to have wheels, tracks or floaters to enable your tank to move.

The computer team has tanks that will start to attack your base after some time. You will need to attack the computer base and destroy their totem so that it stops producing tanks.

tanks fought enemy tanks automatically. there were regular projectile guns, catapults and flamethrowers if im not wrong. if tanks were damaged, their parts fell off, and you had to build the tanks again.

This was an awesome game but I have forgotten the name. If someone remembers - please let me know!

UNSOLVED
    Warzone 2100 ?