Page 87 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Promizoulin View Post
    I think it's Chou Kousoku Gran Doll

Attachment 35419 Attachment 35420
    Oh my Glob! thx a lot man! I've been trying to find this game for ages I don't know I just loved the way it was like megaman but I had to move and forgot to steal the CD from my neighbour hahahaha

Now I'm in a difficult quest to find a ISO of this game!

EDIT: found it! ----/

I have this game music recorded in a fuc... cassete tape! You know some games in psx you could hear music if you just put it in a normal cd player I tried that and found this japanese music and I recorded for me! That's when I began to like japanese music.

EDIT2: Sorry about the link I was too happy about it
    Last edited by Bruno; 10th-November-2012 at 13:23. Reason: link removed - warez site
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by _User_ View Post
    Got to be Top Gear for the SNES.

Spoiler warning:

Maybe Sega Strike Fighter?

Spoiler warning:
    It doesn't show an attachment for Sega Strike Fighter

So I looked it up and and can't tell if it is the correct game. Some videos make it look very similar while some other video make it look very dated. I might have some bias while looking at these vids though.

Thanks

Hey long time since I post here.

So I got one game I totally forgot.

I think I played it on Windows 95/98 it was a strategy game, you could place/buy some robots at each start of the level and you had to destroy the enemys units to complete the level. After completing each level you had some overscreen like in Aquanox II(the best example I found...). As an example you could go to a shop and gamble with the owner about the price of new technology ( the price goes up/down and the best you could get was the tecnology for free).

I really hope someone knows this game.

Thx in advance

-------------------------

Edit: If found it It's called Robo Rumble gonna get it right away^^

still thx!
    Last edited by JackPigma; 14th-November-2012 at 11:53.

Thanks

Default Old AOL Game?

Help me out here, guys. I'm looking for a game from the mid 90's.

It was the first multi-player online FPS's I ever played. It was on AOL, and it was pay-to-play. If I remember correctly every one in the game was a caster with different magic abilities (lightning, fire, ice). I can't remember the name of it, but I really want to say it had something to do with MAGE. I loved this game and wish I could find it again. I think there were 3 teams per match (Red, Green, Blue).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mdisloki View Post
    Help me out here, guys. I'm looking for a game from the mid 90's.

It was the first multi-player online FPS's I ever played. It was on AOL, and it was pay-to-play. If I remember correctly every one in the game was a caster with different magic abilities (lightning, fire, ice). I can't remember the name of it, but I really want to say it had something to do with MAGE. I loved this game and wish I could find it again. I think there were 3 teams per match (Red, Green, Blue).
    I have no idea what you mean by "an AOL game" but Im just going to throw Neverwinter Nights out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I have no idea what you mean by "an AOL game" but Im just going to throw Neverwinter Nights out there.

I think he means a game that was hosted by "AOL" that was an internet provider back then nowadays it doesn't exist anymore.

I hope that's right

Thanks

Ok I joined just to see if this game even existed or if its a figment of my age idled brain.

I have no idea of the console probably NES or SNES. The idea is you have a floating castle a la Gulliver's Travels and you battle other floating castles. As you destroy the other castles the bits of floating rock will float toward and add to your size.

You can then add things like armor to prevent you floating rock from being broken off, spikes for ramming, various cannons and rockets, and windmills and propellers for energy and movement.

Thats all i can remember

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds pretty interesting. The first game that came to mind was Rampart but that's obviously not it from your description.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sansin View Post
    Ok I joined just to see if this game even existed or if its a figment of my age idled brain.

I have no idea of the console probably NES or SNES. The idea is you have a floating castle a la Gulliver's Travels and you battle other floating castles. As you destroy the other castles the bits of floating rock will float toward and add to your size.

You can then add things like armor to prevent you floating rock from being broken off, spikes for ramming, various cannons and rockets, and windmills and propellers for energy and movement.

Thats all i can remember
    Earth Light for Super Famicom? Japanese language but there might have been a translation patch.

Thanks

Thanks for the guesses but neither of those games are it. There were no robots or hex movements in the game as far as I know.

Thanks

help me please , the game is in 3D it talks about a boy who woke up and found himself on an island , he met a girl there and they helped each other , the game characters uses robots , they get on robots and use them , all what I remember is the first scene when he woke up and found te girl they wanted to go back to the village but a robot destroyed the road by a rocket so he found a robot and started playing with it

Thanks

Okay, new here, and I have come with a mission lol When I was a wee lad in the 90's my dad installed some old PC game from online (he did this alot which gave me classics such as Swarm Assault). This game I cannot find nor can I remember it's name. From what I remember, it was 3d, very basic though. You had a tank, with a machine gun and 4 missiles on top. You were on an island with a few objectives, one of them being to escape. However your tank can't travel over any deep water without collecting these pyramid shaped "water modules". On top of that, giant wasps/bees are flying about shooting at you, and one of the water modules is inside a hive which is in front of a building full of scientists, preventing them from escaping. It had different difficulty modes. I was young and didn't understand much of it, so I never progressed very far in the game to know more details to share. I do however think the name of the game started with an "A" and the desktop icon for the game looked like a set of golden gates of some sort if I remember correctly. If you can find this game that would be super greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have a challenge!

1.PSX game!
    2.Graphics in 3d but, this fighting game is 2D ground to move.
    3.When you finish this game, you can figthing in versus mode, with some upgrades.
    4. The upgrades are made in Card-game style. All person can hold only 3 card to do special things each. And you can't use the same card twice.
    5. As much will continue to win, will gain more cards, even if then are repetitive. You can stock all cards, and trade via memory card.(the best idea in that time before stf Alpha plus and other fighting inovations)
    6. At last, all health bars, are vertical like in "evil zone", with a paralelal bar for special finishing move.
    7.The principal character, is a boy in blue clothes, with a special item, to help him to do a lighting strike (like some Hadouken[Ryu-SF]). Its a direct horizontal lighting strike. When do this, part of the animation of the special move is to make a back-flip with body because of recoil force of the move.!

Anyone?

PS: This one is a second title of sequel, the first of this game, use terrible graphis, remember me Mario RPG in 2d Fighting theme, with special moves, without consistence in comands...

Thanks anyone who help...

Thanks

I got a pretty awesome shareware PC game in a box of cereals many, many years ago. I can't for the life of me remember the name, but, it was a vertical shooter, like 1943. You could choose a character when you started a new game, and had a few missions to choose from. Between missions you could buy upgrades from money you earned in the different stages, like shields or different weapons. I only ever played like 3 levels of that game, I think that's as much as you were allowed to play without buying it :p

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by hospen View Post
    I have a challenge!

1.PSX game!
    2.Graphics in 3d but, this fighting game is 2D ground to move.
    3.When you finish this game, you can figthing in versus mode, with some upgrades.
    4. The upgrades are made in Card-game style. All person can hold only 3 card to do special things each. And you can't use the same card twice.
    5. As much will continue to win, will gain more cards, even if then are repetitive. You can stock all cards, and trade via memory card.(the best idea in that time before stf Alpha plus and other fighting inovations)
    6. At last, all health bars, are vertical like in "evil zone", with a paralelal bar for special finishing move.
    7.The principal character, is a boy in blue clothes, with a special item, to help him to do a lighting strike (like some Hadouken[Ryu-SF]). Its a direct horizontal lighting strike. When do this, part of the animation of the special move is to make a back-flip with body because of recoil force of the move.!

Anyone?

PS: This one is a second title of sequel, the first of this game, use terrible graphis, remember me Mario RPG in 2d Fighting theme, with special moves, without consistence in comands...

Thanks anyone who help...
    It's Monster Rancher Battle Card: Episode II

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Varun Highwind For This Useful Post: