Page 85 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Promizoulin View Post
    It's Desert Falcon ! It was released on both 2600 and 7800 and the Atari 8-bit home computers

The 2600 version

Attachment 34971

here's the 7800 version
    That's definitely it, thank you! It was the 2600 version he had.... the 7800 looks much better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GameMasterMecha View Post
    Ok help me brothers i have 3 games but one at a time

It was on Snes ( 70% sure )

It was RPG ( 100% sure )

Overhead view during towns maps dungeons ( %70 sure )

I remember during one dungeon You had to move this color blocks red yellow blue maybe green to proceed

The Box cover art had the main charater blonde in a minecart (%30 sure)
    It was Young Merlin (60% sure) The box doesn´t depict the blonde in a minecart, but that is an amportant part of the game.
    merlincartride.JPG

Thanks

PS1 game, part action RPG in one mode and part fighting game in the other mode.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    REPENT! FOR I AM THE END OF TIMES!

Thanks

it's all I can remember....

Thanks
    EP Points

When you say "action RPG", what do you mean? Zelda? Secret of Mana? And "fighting game", do you mean like street fighter? Or sidescroller beat-em-up like Final Fight? What about the setting? Medieval, Futuristic, Post Apocalyptic, or what?

Come on GSB, you're better at trolling than this. Put some effort into it next time. At least the last few games you "forgot", you described them so well it's absolutely amazing how you forgot their names. This one is pathetic in comparison.

Thanks

Yeah, I know that.... Sometimes I forget everything about something but the name, and vice-versa. It's got two playable characters (one male, one female) it might be made by Konami, and the fighting mode is labeled arcade mode and it's Street-Fighter/KoF style, set in a currentish time period, I'm not sure, I think i'm mixing these up but there's a fighting-game with Cloud Strife from FFVII that might or might not be part of it? I don't know really. The action-RPG is 2.5D ish with the 2D Zelda perspective.

I think I'm mixing at least two games together here.....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Yeah, I know that.... Sometimes I forget everything about something but the name, and vice-versa. It's got two playable characters (one male, one female) it might be made by Konami, and the fighting mode is labeled arcade mode and it's Street-Fighter/KoF style, set in a currentish time period, I'm not sure, I think i'm mixing these up but there's a fighting-game with Cloud Strife from FFVII that might or might not be part of it? I don't know really. The action-RPG is 2.5D ish with the 2D Zelda perspective.

I think I'm mixing at least two games together here.....
    The fighting game is Ergheiz.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    The fighting game is Ergheiz.

2nded. This happens to be a fave of mine. Dungeon mode is brilliant for the time!

Thanks

It is, tyvm

Thanks

ets see if anybody can help me with this one.

There is a side scroll action game (playing wise is like castlevania sotn for psx) but all i remember is you're a girl (or maybe was it a guy idr) getting off a bus on the first level and then runs through it killing stuff and then i remember at the end of the level getting on the bus again and going to the next level and it was for the SNES and i'm dying to find the game and play it again. If it sounds familiar please let me know! (I think the person weapon was a sword) and pretty sure it was a chick as the main charter.

Any takers? anyone know the name of the game i'm talking of?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaosSC View Post
    ets see if anybody can help me with this one.

There is a side scroll action game (playing wise is like castlevania sotn for psx) but all i remember is you're a girl (or maybe was it a guy idr) getting off a bus on the first level and then runs through it killing stuff and then i remember at the end of the level getting on the bus again and going to the next level and it was for the SNES and i'm dying to find the game and play it again. If it sounds familiar please let me know! (I think the person weapon was a sword) and pretty sure it was a chick as the main charter.

Any takers? anyone know the name of the game i'm talking of?
    Kendo Rage, almost certainly. Each level starts and ends in a bus stop.
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nint...ge_(USA)/34252
    164360-kendo-rage-snes-screenshot-japanese-school-buss.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to manopelua For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manopelua View Post
    OMG THANK YOU <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 i remember playing this game as a kid back in i think in the mid 90's and always wanted to pick it up again! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks
    EP Points

I've played a jet simulator game at a buffet many years ago where you could get in the seat of a fighter jet. The machine had rudder petals on the bottom, a flight joystick with a missile button and cannon button, and a throttle. It looked like there were 3 missions. One was a tutorial on how to fly(pitch, roll, yaw). Another was a mission in a Middle Eastern Country (probably during the Gulf War). I can't remember the 3rd mission. You could choose each level you wanted to play. If you tried the training level for example and didn't pass several marks, then the game was over. It was a dollar fifty for each game. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks

Thumbs up problem

in the game we were supposed to be a bartender,you got a whole lot of drink,mixer,shaker etc.superhero or something like that wads supposed to be coustmer and we were supposed to be serving them.if you give the some thing idiotic they used to puke or die some thing like that.i played when i was 8 or 9 so thats all i could i remember