Page 8 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay C. Rodriguez View Post
    umm guys can I ask a question?
    when I was a kid, I really like playing this footrace game for PSX but I can't remember the name(japanese so I can't understand). from what I can remember, one character wears a violet dress w/ a cap(I guess) and unlockable character in this game is a vampire-like robot(I guess)
    and it's not micromaniacs...

one more thing is the places is a desert, mountain, etc etc and at the top of the screen, it has a ranking system, gold, silver, bronze and a green medal

does anybody know what that game is?

~Unsolved~
    is it running wild? http://www.emuparadise.org/Sony_Play..._%5BU%5D/37516

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terristat View Post
    Was it a game called Musya? Closest game i could find.
    I think that's it! The floating heads really bring it all back, thanks a million!

Thanks

Hi all. I have a question that i hope gets answered. When I was kid I played an Arcade beat em up game that you play as robots with sports theme. It was more like double dragon were you pick up weapons like bats, golf clubs, and etc.... There was I think four or five robots you can pick with there own sporty theme. The first level was i think at night and going up a building. It is a an Arcade game. Don't know if they put it on consoles.
    Solved: Ninja Baseball Batmam
    Last edited by Jerry Munoz; 28th-April-2013 at 20:01.

Thanks

You can look here - there you have a list of classic brawler games.

Thanks

No not in the list.... But it is a nice list of brawlers that i will look in too. Thanks for you help Marlowe. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks
    EP Points

Some game on a pizza hut ps1 demon disc. It had FF8, Ape Escape, CTR, and thats all i remember, Also I had a Power Rangers game for Genesis, dont remember what it was called though.

Thanks

Its a game about monsters that are in a arena and you have to move around and hit each other to get your "power bar" filled and you shoot or use another special ability. it was Japanese and it was in a jampak demo
    there was a monster that looked like Frankenstein and another that looked like a dragon that threw his head.

-UNSOLVED-

Thanks

hi can somebody plz tell me what game it was, I posted it on page 7

Thanks
    Blog Entries

This is a SNES game, a side scrolling action involving a cleric, a fighter, a dwarf, an elf an a mage. Does anyone know this game?

My wai-fu, among many other wai-fu, and they are my current favorite. What? Too nerdy? Well, I think it is.
    The Four Eyed Squire LP channel.

Thanks

If it was a beat em up (brawler) then it was called [The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers]. And If you are talking about the fighting one then its called [The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fighting Edition]. But I think that one is a snes only game. Oh last but not lease there was one last one it was called [ The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie]. those are all i know of that came out for that time. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
    Some game on a pizza hut ps1 demon disc. It had FF8, Ape Escape, CTR, and thats all i remember, Also I had a Power Rangers game for Genesis, dont remember what it was called though.
    If it was a beat em up (brawler) then it was called [The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers]. And If you are talking about the fighting one then its called [The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fighting Edition]. But I think that one is a snes only game. Oh last but not lease there was one last one it was called [ The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie]. those are all i know of that came out for that time. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 23rd-February-2011 at 11:33. Reason: DON'T DOUBLE POST, USE THE EDIT BUTTON!

If you want to have fun you have to start looking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
    AWAY, DEMON DISC! BACK TO THE PIT FROM WHENCE YOU- Okay, so I had this disc too, and you aren't actually saying anything other than that it was a game on that disc. What was the game like? What do you remember about the specific demo?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyrule13 View Post
    I have one. Its a dbz fighting game and it had an offline top 100 or something like that and 100 was Hercule, it had a fighting style like tenkaichi but i tried all the games I know of like tenkaichi and I can find it! Plz help.
    What system was it for? Coz there are many like the one you speak of. Maybe a system may narrow it down some.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzaruglia View Post
    This is a SNES game, a side scrolling action involving a cleric, a fighter, a dwarf, an elf an a mage. Does anyone know this game?
    The game your talking about dude is called King of Dragons for the snes. There you go now go find it and have some fun.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 23rd-February-2011 at 11:33. Reason: DON'T DOUBLE POST, USE THE EDIT BUTTON!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Munoz View Post
    The game your talking about dude is called King of Dragons for the snes. There you go now go find it and have some fun.
    Thanks dude. I really dig for this game.

My wai-fu, among many other wai-fu, and they are my current favorite. What? Too nerdy? Well, I think it is.
    The Four Eyed Squire LP channel.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulex View Post
    hi every1 kinda new here. can you help me by telling me what game is this.

some like similar to megaman. has a stage by stage, 1 boss per stage. then when you get 3 whites boxes ( i think its power ups) you can have an ally robot the shoots or can be a transport by going up and can be throw or when lucky you can have a gun like a flamethrower that can easily be use to kill the boss at the end of the stage. the hero of this game is somelike a cyborg or a robot cop something like that. its a gameboy original game (black and white series) and i played like 11 years ago and i want to play again in emulator. but the problem is i cant remember the title. maybe some fanatic gameboy players knows that game?

thanks in advance if you can help me. best regards.3.
    I think you are referring to the Famicom game, Tokyuu Shirei Solbrain. This was released as Shatterhand outside Japan.
    I saw. I came. She slapped me.

Thanks

No problem I started playing the game again after your post.