Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    As was said before, it could have been from the Strikers series. It might also have been 19XX: The War Against Destiny. Same series, came out in 96 with a more modern approach to the franchise. Or you might be remembering the sea level from Raiden Fighters/Raiden Fighters Jet.

After a quick check of the MAME list for vertical shooters from 95-98, those look like the main possibilities.
    Yep, Raiden Fighters.

Thanks

Thanks

Default cant remember the name of the game. a gameboy original game.

hi every1 kinda new here. can you help me by telling me what game is this.

some like similar to megaman. has a stage by stage, 1 boss per stage. then when you get 3 whites boxes ( i think its power ups) you can have an ally robot the shoots or can be a transport by going up and can be throw or when lucky you can have a gun like a flamethrower that can easily be use to kill the boss at the end of the stage. the hero of this game is somelike a cyborg or a robot cop something like that. its a gameboy original game (black and white series) and i played like 11 years ago and i want to play again in emulator. but the problem is i cant remember the title. maybe some fanatic gameboy players knows that game?

thanks in advance if you can help me. best regards.3.
    UnSolved
    Last edited by bulex; 14th-February-2011 at 19:37.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulex View Post
    some like similar to megaman. has a stage by stage, 1 boss per stage. then when you get 3 whites boxes ( i think its power ups) you can have an ally robot the shoots or can be a transport by going up and can be throw or when lucky you can have a gun like a flamethrower that can easily be use to kill the boss at the end of the stage. the hero of this game is somelike a cyborg or a robot cop something like that. its a gameboy original game (black and white series) and i played like 11 years ago and i want to play again in emulator. but the problem is i cant remember the title. maybe some fanatic gameboy players knows that game?
    That game sounds a lot like "Shatterhand" but I only knew of it on the 8-bit NES, not the original gameboy.

Thanks

I have one. Its a dbz fighting game and it had an offline top 100 or something like that and 100 was Hercule, it had a fighting style like tenkaichi but i tried all the games I know of like tenkaichi and I can find it! Plz help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rping View Post
    That game sounds a lot like "Shatterhand" but I only knew of it on the 8-bit NES, not the original gameboy.
    yeah thats the game but in the gameboy series is quite different. i think japan made it and the character is some like a robot or cyborg something. but thanks for the title buddy. cheers... much appreciate your efforts..

Thanks

It`s a game on the psx where you race hoverboards.
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega-death1 View Post
    psybadeck?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mega-death1 View Post
    Streak - Hoverboard Racing?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by hyrule13 View Post
    I have one. Its a dbz fighting game and it had an offline top 100 or something like that and 100 was Hercule, it had a fighting style like tenkaichi but i tried all the games I know of like tenkaichi and I can find it! Plz help.
    Any idea on the system? But honestly, if you know it's a DBZ game, the easiest way to do it would be to search "Dragon Ball" on GameFAQs and go through the screenshots of all of them.

Thanks

Oh man, oh man, oh man. Here we go.

When I was maybe 3 or 4, I used to have a platforming adventure game on the Super Nintendo. It had an overworld similar to Mario World, but instead of being a big island it was a roller coaster or an amusement park of sorts. In the bottom right hand there was this big machine with some guy in it. Honestly, that's all I can give that I'm positive about. The main character I think was a sort of android?
    Last edited by SharinganLust; 15th-February-2011 at 18:20.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Streak - Hoverboard Racing?
    Yes! that is the game! thank you very much!
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Or Yanai View Post
    hmmm theres this game for the pc that was sort of a 3D mid to late 90's shooting game like system shock or even doom where you play this rebel who starts off with a crossbow.. it was a bit futuristic if im not mistaken.. anyone have an idea what im talking about? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Deus Ex, I think.
    naa man its more like a DOOM clone rather than Deus Ex...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    Any idea on the system? But honestly, if you know it's a DBZ game, the easiest way to do it would be to search "Dragon Ball" on GameFAQs and go through the screenshots of all of them.
    Its for the PSX or PS2 and I did look through gamefaqs and I couldn't find it, I know I played it though, it was before I got into DBZ and I played it at Game On and it was awesome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Or Yanai View Post
    naa man its more like a DOOM clone rather than Deus Ex...
    I think that you might be thinking of Strife, I'm not totally sure but I think you get a crossbow fairly early on and you definitely play as a rebel

Aha I am really glad for this thread, I've been trying to remember the name of a game for the SNES since before that system went out of fashion!
    You play as a samurai fighting ghosts and demons, when I played Onimusha the similarities were so strong that it got me thinking it may have been related. It is a 2d side-scroller, and your primary weapon is a slashing spear like a naginata (I think that it was double-ended, but I may be making that up.) The level I remember most vividly was a tunnel, mostly yellow, that seemed like it was supposed to be made of bones and whatnot.
    I know this probably sounds like every game ever for SNES, I'm hoping that the spear will be distinctive enough to jog someone's memory.

(solved, thanks!)
    Last edited by necroleopard; 16th-February-2011 at 08:13.

Thanks

I think i might know what game you are talking about, but i havent played it in a while myself. It was really fun

One game ive been trying to remember for the longest time was a game that came out on the SNES and genesis, and was a side scrolling rpg type game. quite vague, i know.

Edit:I think i found it. Was it a game called Musya? Closest game i could find.
    Last edited by Terristat; 16th-February-2011 at 00:31.