Page 65 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075115 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    i forgot the name of this ps1 i used to have.

it was an army men game (i used to think it was army men sarge's war but i just noticed that is the name of my gamecube army men game)
    Sarge's Heroes?

Thanks

Hi everyone, there was a game which i used to play a lot when i was like 12...that is ten years ago from now...but recently for some reason i really want to play the game again but i can't remember the name...i'm craving for that game..i've tried to find it on the internet in many ways but failed...thought some of you might help me out... here's some more details:
    It was a simple and childish game,but fun...there was a family who went on the vacation....a guy. his mother, his wife and the kid...all i had to do is to irritate them and we get points and could move to the next level...i remember all of the family members were fat, and funny looking...the wife's or the mother's name was Olga...the mother always used to scold the guy...the objective was, when the mother was sleeping i had to make some tricks using the available item on the scene to create a hazzard and to wake the mother up and hide quickly to make it look like that the son has created it...and the mother used to scold the guy
    thats all i could remember...please if any one of you can guess what could be the name tell me...any information will be helpful...i know it's silly but still...cheers

Thanks

The game i'm looking for is tactics rpg game either for snes or gba, but i think it's mostly for snes.
    The game in question played similar to final fantasy tactics advance but without the ability to change classes. Right after defeating the first boss (i remember there were monsters called gyzmos or something like that in this area, and it was in some kind of temple or castle i think, but it was definitely in the hometown), the town where you start is completely destroyed by something that leaves only a gigantic hole. More details: a fat bird, that calls itself phoenix joins your party a little after the events in the beginning, after you and some other people escaped from the disaster. There also was a female half-horse character that joined your party later on, i think her name was may. I remember that the level 2 fire spell had a cross-shaped attack area.
    That's everything i remember. Thanks in advance.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roman_06 View Post
    Hi everyone, there was a game which i used to play a lot when i was like 12...that is ten years ago from now...but recently for some reason i really want to play the game again but i can't remember the name...i'm craving for that game..i've tried to find it on the internet in many ways but failed...thought some of you might help me out... here's some more details:
    It was a simple and childish game,but fun...there was a family who went on the vacation....a guy. his mother, his wife and the kid...all i had to do is to irritate them and we get points and could move to the next level...i remember all of the family members were fat, and funny looking...the wife's or the mother's name was Olga...the mother always used to scold the guy...the objective was, when the mother was sleeping i had to make some tricks using the available item on the scene to create a hazzard and to wake the mother up and hide quickly to make it look like that the son has created it...and the mother used to scold the guy
    thats all i could remember...please if any one of you can guess what could be the name tell me...any information will be helpful...i know it's silly but still...cheers
    Platform? It sounds a bit (I think, my memories are very vague) like a weird, but pretty cool, playstation game I used to play. Although, I think the family was asian, so I doubt the mother was named Olga. Ahem, I'd mention the name of this game if it wasn't for the fact that I can't remember it myself at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rulucian View Post
    The game i'm looking for is tactics rpg game either for snes or gba, but i think it's mostly for snes.
    The game in question played similar to final fantasy tactics advance but without the ability to change classes. Right after defeating the first boss (i remember there were monsters called gyzmos or something like that in this area, and it was in some kind of temple or castle i think, but it was definitely in the hometown), the town where you start is completely destroyed by something that leaves only a gigantic hole. More details: a fat bird, that calls itself phoenix joins your party a little after the events in the beginning, after you and some other people escaped from the disaster. There also was a female half-horse character that joined your party later on, i think her name was may. I remember that the level 2 fire spell had a cross-shaped attack area.
    That's everything i remember. Thanks in advance.
    Googled it. It's Shining Force II for the megadrive.
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 21st-May-2012 at 22:15.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elmdor Rizer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you" Thank you! 1000 times thank you!
    Now i can revive old memories! yay
    I am really grateful!

Thanks

Hi all,

Anyone happen to remember a quite challenging Jump'n'Run game for the PSX where the whole characters and playset is pictured as if it was made of clay?? No, I am not talkin' about the Ape Series! The main character had some kind of a rather deformed skull head. Freaky one! I can't remember in which year I've seen it the last time unfortunately.. Guess it was somewhere around year 2000!

Appreciate your support on this!

Thanks in advance!

best regards

SOLVED!
    Last edited by KilledKenny; 22nd-May-2012 at 02:57.
    --Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect--

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by KilledKenny View Post
    Hi all,

Anyone happen to remember a quite challenging Jump'n'Run game for the PSX where the whole characters and playset is pictured as if it was made of clay. No, I am not talkin' about the Ape Series! Appreciate your support on this!

Thanks in advance!

best regards
    The Neverhood?
    EDIT: actually, it's probably Skullmonkeys
    Last edited by Sprung; 22nd-May-2012 at 02:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sprung For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Es Carmageddon.

Thanks

I'm looking for a game for PC, where you can buy cars and fix/improve them. Your garage is a parking lot, and you can buy (used) cars from this auction house. Not sure if this helps, but it was on Windows ME, so (possibly) pre-2001. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by einstein95 View Post
    I'm looking for a game for PC, where you can buy cars and fix/improve them. Your garage is a parking lot, and you can buy (used) cars from this auction house. Not sure if this helps, but it was on Windows ME, so (possibly) pre-2001. Thanks in advance.
    Gearhead Garage?

LINK
    Last edited by xenqwz; 30th-May-2012 at 13:41.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xenqwz View Post
    Gearhead Garage?

LINK
    that was it, thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roman_06 View Post
    Any chance this was one of the Neighbors From Hell series? PC games, they do go back that far. If not, a game you might like in this vein is Haunting Starring Polterguy on the Genesis. Good luck.

Thanks

wondering if anyone could help my but doubtful due to low info basically there was this old ps1 game me and a mate used to play and all i can remember is that it was sorta action adventure or rpg-y it had "realistic" graphics if you get my meaning and most importantly it had a sort of basic level editor if anyone else can get it then please let me know

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kevelstone View Post
    wondering if anyone could help my but doubtful due to low info basically there was this old ps1 game me and a mate used to play and all i can remember is that it was sorta action adventure or rpg-y it had "realistic" graphics if you get my meaning and most importantly it had a sort of basic level editor if anyone else can get it then please let me know
    Darkstone? If that is incorrect, then try the level editor list

Thanks
    EP Points

Snes game I think. Only part I remember is that there was a road that had some kind of pipe thing that blew steam out and made the round thingie on top come up. It's like this part in sonic at 1:44
    Last edited by -NTA-; 8th-June-2012 at 22:42.