Page 62 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Alright when the ps2 came out the console came with a demo disk and I played it, there is this one particular game ive been looking for ever since i played it and it was on that demo disk, if anyone can just name all of the demo games that came on that disk ill take it from there and if you need more elaboration, all i can remember is that it was based in the jungle and i was on a wooden water raft, and the game ended when i reached a water fall or something and the character i was playing with wasnt human, the game was really colorful too.... Thats all I got. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out with this one.
    Last edited by Viataf; 27th-April-2012 at 22:56.

I think my work here is finished.

*Stay Golden.*

Thanks

Default Anyone remember this game?

I remember waaaay back in the day (1999-2001ish) I used to play a game on a website called GamesPlanet or something like that that used shockwave that was based on the 1998 Godzilla movie. It was actually rather fun, and was a MMO. I just can't seem to find anything on it on with my Google-Fu, and was wondering if anyone else had played that game?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey guy, just to let you know there's an entire thread for questions JUST like this! It's the one that's called "Forgot the name of game? Post here" It's sticky for a reason. Ya can't miss it.

Edit: Kay, they moved it. And given the absolute strangeness of what you described, I took it upon myself to look around for clues as to what it was. Oddly enough my search for "browser based shockwave game based on 1998 godzilla film" garnered one related result....this thread! Hah! Sorry man, give us a little bit more info if you can. Otherwise it seems like that game vanished from the records of time.
    Last edited by SpuzzHardwick; 29th-April-2012 at 20:00.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpuzzHardwick View Post
    Hey guy, just to let you know there's an entire thread for questions JUST like this! It's the one that's called "Forgot the name of game? Post here" It's sticky for a reason. Ya can't miss it.

Edit: Kay, they moved it. And given the absolute strangeness of what you described, I took it upon myself to look around for clues as to what it was. Oddly enough my search for "browser based shockwave game based on 1998 godzilla film" garnered one related result....this thread! Hah! Sorry man, give us a little bit more info if you can. Otherwise it seems like that game vanished from the records of time.
    That will teach me to post when I'm half-asleep. Lessee here. Uh, you played as a Zilla baby, started out in the sewers hunting rats, etc. Umm. It may not have been shockwave-based. Like I said, I played this last about 11 years ago, and Ritalin, followed by Geodon have really fucked up my memory (Fucking retarded Doctors didn't want to diagnose me with Asperger's syndrome). The view was Isometric. I can't recall how exactly the game was controlled.
    EDIT:
    So, after some further searching, I found it. Or at least, mention of it - http://www.giantbomb.com/godzilla-online/61-23227/
    Apparently it was developed by Mythic and released in 1998. This may have been my first MMO, since I didn't play UO until a year later.
    Last edited by DD2; 29th-April-2012 at 20:21. Reason: FOUND IT!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Holy schnitzel. Ya found it yaself! G'job! Good luck with the doctors...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpuzzHardwick View Post
    Holy schnitzel. Ya found it yaself! G'job! Good luck with the doctors...

Oh, I've been properly diagnosed for the past decade. It was just the first decade and a half of my life the doctors were being idiots.

Thanks

One game that I don't remember much at all about, is this game where I think you play as a fox and there is some mission/minigame where you had a car or something and had to find the right bolt to fix it, and it was a point and click adventure. I think the version I had came in a cereal box (it was on PC).

Also, there was another, it was a point and click game where you controlled a blue blob thing and they played in olympic-themed games (or something) and it was on PC. It might have been Izzy, the olympic mascot from however long ago, but I could not find a game that fit this bill..

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The first game you mentioned was almost definitely "Spy Fox in: Dry Cereal" by Humongous Entertainment. Great kid's game. I played the heck out of it when I was a youngster.

Thanks

Not sure if the game was on PSX or PS2, but you were a huge guy, sneaking through the jungle, and if you ambused enemies just right he would pick them up by their pants and neck and bash their heads into walls, along with other brutal sneak kills. Pretty sure it was PS2....... Also, if memory serves me correctly, it was a kind of Hawaiian or some kind of islander themed game. Anyone help?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The game you are thinking of is....

I'm good at this methinks.

Thanks

The game I'm looking for is most likely for the Sega Saturn. It's one of those spaceship (I'm leaning towards side-scrolling but could've been vertical) games but I don't think you were fighting in space. You fought the first level boss over water/in the air, it was huge (took up whole screen) and had some kind of hooked tail thing. The second level was some kind of swamp. I wish I remembered more about it, I'd really like to play it. If anyone wants to throw suggestions at me (even multiple suggestions) that'd be awesome! Thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Could it be Radiant Silvergun? I've never played it but always wanted to.

Thanks

I'm trying to remember the name of a Legend of Zelda game I played a while ago... I'm pretty sure I played it on my DS, I might have used an emulator, I don't remember. All I can really remember it it had midgets. (Maybe more like elves. ) I remember having to jump on a stump to shrink down and then I could go into tiny spots. It also had a weird owl. Hope that's enough to go on.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well if it was Zelda shouldn't that be easy to check?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Littledood View Post
    I'm trying to remember the name of a Legend of Zelda game I played a while ago... I'm pretty sure I played it on my DS, I might have used an emulator, I don't remember. All I can really remember it it had midgets. (Maybe more like elves. ) I remember having to jump on a stump to shrink down and then I could go into tiny spots. It also had a weird owl. Hope that's enough to go on.
    That's Minish Cap. Only one I know of with a shrinking mechanic. And it's GBA, not DS.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Colamisu For This Useful Post: