Page 58 of 145 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistedteafan View Post
    I think this game came with the Sega CD in north america (Sega Mega CD in Japan) where you jumped in a space craft or something that looked like one and traveled in tunnels. it used a real video of a guy that would talk to you when something was up.

also, a another one, cowboy shooter on Sega CD
    The first one was Sewer Shark. It came with a lot of the systems.

The second was Mad Dog McCree (or its sequel).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistedteafan View Post
    I think this game came with the Sega CD in north america (Sega Mega CD in Japan) where you jumped in a space craft or something that looked like one and traveled in tunnels. it used a real video of a guy that would talk to you when something was up.

also, a another one, cowboy shooter on Sega CD
    sewer shark bud

And Sega swirl is the game i was looking for thanks, Also this iso file dosen`t work
    Last edited by Acidman; 1st-April-2012 at 13:29.

Thanks
    EP Points

I remember playing this game on the NES when I was like 3 years old so excuse the lack of details but here we go;

All I remember is it was an overhead space shooter (same sort of system as 1942). The whole game took place against a starry background, the earlier bosses consisted of large spaceships which eventually graduated to larger spaceships. Ring any bells?

inb4 life force, wrong game.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    I remember playing this game on the NES when I was like 3 years old so excuse the lack of details but here we go;

All I remember is it was an overhead space shooter (same sort of system as 1942). The whole game took place against a starry background, the earlier bosses consisted of large spaceships which eventually graduated to larger spaceships. Ring any bells?

Could be "Galactic Crusader"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCdtY9M9Ec

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post

Could be Star Soldier. Check into that one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavaFlave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Could be Star Soldier. Check into that one.
    That looks like it. Thanks
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soysauce2rice View Post
    I played a game when I was young. I don't know what it was, but it was a handheld system. Think it was for the old gameboy.

Not sure what it was really. It was like a caveman I think. I only remember 1 level. It was a platform side scroller, and the level was a cave sort of thing. There would be boulders falling from the ceiling. I think there was lava but I don't remember. I think you could throw a boomerang too, but I don't remember any enemies at all. I remember there being a boss but I can't remember what it looks like.
    Sounds like Pitfall Beyond the Jungle for GameBoy Color. Could also be Pitfall Mayan Adventure for GBA but you'd probably remember that as a 16 bit game (it is).
    Otherwise you'd be looking at Joe and Mac.

Thanks

you were in the desert driving some car, two guys drove it a more muscular black guy anda thiner white one, you had to shoot some other incoming cars

Thanks

So i played this game when i was little and all i remember is that you was like some asian guy followed around by this big purple beast with chains around his wrist he didnt want to take off and this was all happening during a war for xbox and it was by thq. Also their was this avalanche level where you run down the slope not sure if that helps though
    Last edited by Dfr3zh; 7th-April-2012 at 22:59.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Szabo View Post
    you were in the desert driving some car, two guys drove it a more muscular black guy anda thiner white one, you had to shoot some other incoming cars
    Sounds a lot like Chase H.Q. You drove different cars, but some were convertibles, some were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfr3zh View Post
    So i played this game when i was little and all i remember is that you was like some asian guy followed around by this big purple beast with chains around his wrist he didnt want to take off and this was all happening during a war for xbox and it was by thq. Also their was this avalanche level where you run down the slope not sure if that helps though
    Are you sure this game was by THQ? The game you are describing sounds a lot like Maijin and the Forsaken Kingdom, however that game is on Xbox360 and only 2 or 3 years old.
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 10th-April-2012 at 01:54.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Sounds a lot like Chase H.Q. You drove different cars, but some were convertibles, some were not.

Are you sure this game was by THQ? The game you are describing sounds a lot like Maijin and the Forsaken Kingdom, however that game is on Xbox360 and only 2 or 3 years old.
    Naw thats not it, thanks for the help tho, it was a old game made for the original xbox and the purple guy wasnt that big compared to everyone else it they used samurai weapons

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyufei View Post
    Sounds like Pitfall Beyond the Jungle for GameBoy Color. Could also be Pitfall Mayan Adventure for GBA but you'd probably remember that as a 16 bit game (it is).
    Otherwise you'd be looking at Joe and Mac.
    Looked it up, but unfortunately that's not the one.

I wish I could give more info but this is all I remember. One level was a cave, your guy looks like a caveman/tarzan sorta thing (the loincloth) and I think his weapon is a boomerang, at least that's the only weapon I had. There's a moment where boulders from the ceiling would fall. I would always stop and reset to play that level, so it would be level 1 to 3.

I remember the gameboy was I think the first model. The bulky gray one.

Username: SoySauce (or similar) Name: Kenshii

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Well, there's a Joe and Mac game for the game boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KD-muQXgnQ

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The game that Arnold Szabo is lookinf for could be Interstate 76 for PC

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator (psx datacenter) View Post
    The game that Arnold Szabo is lookinf for could be Interstate 76 for PC
    Ya, good call Gladiator. Totally forgot about that game. I was thinking more 16 bit era when I said Chase H.Q. Interstate 76 was on PS1 too, wasn't it? I could be mistaken.