Page 56 of 145 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by hyufei View Post
    Ball Breakers (Euro name = Moho).
    Only other guess would be Cybersled.

@ Cookie Monster: Hey, I tried another guess for Crazymooshu the other day, did it get deleted? Can't imagine what I would have done to offend but if so, sorry.
    I don't think you did something wrong, I've checked the log and apparently none of your posts were deleted.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by good3game View Post
    Nope but from the gameplay I saw its quite similar.
    Twisted Metal.

Also, @Stphen Clark - Not sure if this helps, but you can check Ragnars post here. http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...emo-Collection
    Last edited by Mailmann006; 11th-March-2012 at 01:45.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

I forgotten a game i played years ago!! and it's really bugging me i can't remember the name of it. I'll try explain it lol.
    It's a PC game, Your in a office and have to prove your self to your boss by doing your work (obviously lol) you have to be competitive within your job. Also you can flirt with the people you work with. Go to the pub, Shop for stylish clothes. I think the game starts with an S but i'm really not to sure! ahh someone help ppplease

Thanks
    EP Points

@ Cookie Monster: Hey, I tried another guess for Crazymooshu the other day, did it get deleted? Can't imagine what I would have done to offend but if so, sorry.
    What Was Your Other Guess, its Driving me Nuts im trying to Find this game lol

Computer Specs
    Spoiler warning:
    Processor: AMD FX PileDriver FX-8350 8 Core CPU ~4.0GHz (4.2GHz When Turbe Kicks in )
    Memory: 16GB AMD Entertainment Edition Ram Sticks (4x4096)
    Hard Drives: 180GB OCZ Vertex SSD for OS 1TB For Games 750GB For Data 500GB for Movies and Ubuntu)
    DVD Drive:1 ASUS Blu-Ray Burner and 2 DVD burners
    Video Card: Asus GeForce 660
    Motherboard: ASUS M5A97
    Power Supply: OCZ ModXstream 650 Watt
    Computer Case: Cooler Master Strom Stryker (White)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The PC gAme that Cooley002 could be The Partnerts 1 or 2.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymooshu View Post
    What Was Your Other Guess, its Driving me Nuts im trying to Find this game lol
    This is out there but could it be one of the Army Men games? Those are the only N64 games I can think of that take place in a kid's room and since you play as little bright green soldiers they could look like lizards (all these years later) if you ever get to drive a jeep.
    If you aren't playing as the lizard and it's just something in the room maybe Toy Story 2.

@ CM = Thanks, I must just have logged out too fast.

Thanks
    EP Points

This is out there but could it be one of the Army Men games? Those are the only N64 games I can think of that take place in a kid's room and since you play as little bright green soldiers they could look like lizards (all these years later) if you ever get to drive a jeep.
    If you aren't playing as the lizard and it's just something in the room maybe Toy Story 2.

@ CM = Thanks, I must just have logged out too fast.
    ok i will look at the Army Men Game and ill try Toy Story but i dont think thats it, and yea i know what you mean by it could have been a army guy lol i was like 7 at the time and im 19 now so who knows lol

Computer Specs
    Spoiler warning:
    Processor: AMD FX PileDriver FX-8350 8 Core CPU ~4.0GHz (4.2GHz When Turbe Kicks in )
    Hard Drives: 180GB OCZ Vertex SSD for OS 1TB For Games 750GB For Data 500GB for Movies and Ubuntu)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    This is a Japanese PSX game. You navigate through a maze with some pencil-like thing and when you touch the walls, it explodes and (I think) you have to start over. I'm pretty sure I played this game off of a demo disc, if that helps.
    Just glimpsed this when my page got reset from logging out, any chance it's still unsolved? This game sounds like Irritating Stick; Japanese name is Denryuu Iraira Bou Returns (but whatever the first game was it wasn't on PS--I think it was Irritating Maze which is arcade only).
    This user's probably not reading this thread anymore as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymooshu View Post
    ok i will look at the Army Men Game and ill try Toy Story but i dont think thats it, and yea i know what you mean by it could have been a army guy lol i was like 7 at the time and im 19 now so who knows lol
    Good luck, just bear in mind there are 2 Army Men: Sarge's Heroes games (the ones I had in mind) along with another that seems to mostly take place outdoors. You could always just check gamefaqs or somewhere for pics too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good luck, just bear in mind there are 2 Army Men: Sarge's Heroes games (the ones I had in mind) along with another that seems to mostly take place outdoors. You could always just check gamefaqs or somewhere for pics too.
    hmm ok i checked both and that neither where it
    Last edited by Crazymooshu; 12th-March-2012 at 03:08.

Computer Specs
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks

There are 3 games that bugs me. Please help me to find their names.

1) Found
    There was a demo that I played once many years before and I would like to find it's name.

Platform: PC (windows 95/98)
    Demo Date: between 1997 to 2000

This game is a 2D top down shooter. You control a futuristic tank. Tank can be controlled by arrow keys and turret can be independently controlled by mouse. (in these days pleople call this genre as twin stick shooter, at that time I have never seen something similar on PC)

Environment (at least demo stage) is a plant covered planet. Green dominant plants and colorful flowers. Game screen is not scrolling by itself. You can go wherever you want, but eventually, you have to go from point A to point B

If I can recall correctly, everything has a rounded shape. Player controlled tank is not hard edged. Some joints used in the game are made of small spheres and bullets are spheres as well.

Searched like hell on dozens of old game magasines & web sites and finally found it
    Gromada
    687094656.jpg687053078.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------
    2) Found
    Played only once, then arcade cabined removed. I could never see it again.

Platform: Coin Op Arcade
    Year: between 1990-1996 (may be wrong)
    identify point: Unique Joystick. Standart 4 way joystick with a 360 degree rotateable top piece to control the upper body of the soldier.
    loop244.jpg Arcade-Rotary-stick.jpg

You control a soldier in a forest. You can hunt deers and get ammo from them. Arcade cabinet has a quite unique joystick. Soldier can be controlled freely by moving 4 way stick. But the top part of that joystick can be rotated 360 degrees and this adjusts the soldiers upper body. So you can go north while looking east.

This game is very similar to Guerrilla War. (they have the same rotating joystick top mechanics)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_War_(video_game)

I have just found the game while searching the images of it's unique rotating joystick.
    Caliber .50

----------------------------------------------------------
    3) I could never find the answer of this question. Many people thinks that I dreamed of this game and it never existed ! Please help me to find it.

Platform: Coin Op Arcade
    Year: between 1990-1996 (may be wrong)
    Genre: isometric modern car race (Arcade console has a steering wheel).

Gameplay is very similar to "Mille Miglia: Great 1000 Miles Rally". You control a modern car. Environment is very gloomy. Sometimes it rains. Car has a quite realistic headligh effects which can be seen at dark tunnels. Player car is plain metallic grey and it doesn't have colorful stickers such as games written below.

these are very similar but it is not one of these games:
    Mille Miglia: Great 1000 Miles Rally
    Mille Miglia 2
    World Rally
    Drift Out '94
    Neo Drift Out
    Trash Rally (viewpoint is not like this game. this ones viewport is exact top down)
    OverTop (this game has a terrible headlight effect compared to the one that I mention)

I have asked this last one many times before... Please help me to find this one.

Thank you
    Last edited by stonegolem; 15th-March-2012 at 11:52. Reason: update

Thanks

Default 3D N64 Fighting Game

Unfortunately the only character I remember from this game was a blue guy made of some sort of energy, similar to Dr. Manhatten from the Watchmen film/comics, only less human. As in muscles less defined sort of transparenty, with no facial features. He could transform his arms into spikes which he would use to stab the other character. It was only 2 players, I know for a fact my copy was on the N64 but for all I know it could have been multiplatform. The gameplay was 3D ala Tekken/Soul Calibur. Thanks for the help and good luck to the both of us!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monofthedead View Post
    Unfortunately the only character I remember from this game was a blue guy made of some sort of energy, similar to Dr. Manhatten from the Watchmen film/comics, only less human. As in muscles less defined sort of transparenty, with no facial features. He could transform his arms into spikes which he would use to stab the other character. It was only 2 players, I know for a fact my copy was on the N64 but for all I know it could have been multiplatform. The gameplay was 3D ala Tekken/Soul Calibur. Thanks for the help and good luck to the both of us!
    That game is Dark Rift. The character you're thinking of is Morphix. Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5nGnG60SJ8

Enjoy!
    CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL I'M SO WAAAAACCKYYYYYYY

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HowlerMonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    So forgot the name of that game you played 10 years ago? Maybe you played something at your friends or even a demo you've forgotten. Post as much as you can remember and we'll all help each other out!!!

Please remember to add an Unsolved at the bottom of your post and edit to add Solved if answered correctly. (So people don't keep guessing )
    Hey Zala and guys

This is actually a fun thread, not sure if you guys are still going but I will have a go.

I use to have a CD with a few demos in it, I remember this great game I really enjoyed as a young kid. The game is in a village and it seems you are some sort of shaman who tries to build buildings and try to destroy your opponents buildings etc (same system as age of mythology if you will). I am not sure If I can give any more details as I have forgotten it completely but I do remember them speaking in this weird language so it was not English based.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeye View Post
    Hey Zala and guys

This is actually a fun thread, not sure if you guys are still going but I will have a go.

I use to have a CD with a few demos in it, I remember this great game I really enjoyed as a young kid. The game is in a village and it seems you are some sort of shaman who tries to build buildings and try to destroy your opponents buildings etc (same system as age of mythology if you will). I am not sure If I can give any more details as I have forgotten it completely but I do remember them speaking in this weird language so it was not English based.

Any ideas?
    That sounds a lot like one of Bullfrog's games, such as Populous: The Beginning.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    That sounds a lot like one of Bullfrog's games, such as Populous: The Beginning.
    Haha yes you are right there, I just youtubed it and it was the one I played. Nice find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqvFsmmUGg