Page 54 of 145 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolayy View Post
    Old 2D game on sega i think about two guys named Billy and Something.... one is a cowboy and other one is an indian...
    Sunset Riders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3O4OdgV7sA

Thanks

YES that's it tnx a looooot!!!

Thanks

My friends and I used to play a game and none of us can remember it.

It was a downloadable PC game, and basically there were a bunch of characters to choose from, and it was a side-scrolling beat em up type of game, similar to streets of rage and the like. The characters almost looked like little chibi sprites, and you could fight each other and stuff. The game had it's own website that you downloaded it from.

Thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JJGray117 View Post
    My friends and I used to play a game and none of us can remember it.

It was a downloadable PC game, and basically there were a bunch of characters to choose from, and it was a side-scrolling beat em up type of game, similar to streets of rage and the like. The characters almost looked like little chibi sprites, and you could fight each other and stuff. The game had it's own website that you downloaded it from.

Thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about.
    Little Fighter/2?

http://www.littlefighter.com/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnightrider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    OMG YES. THANK YOU haha. such a simple name to forget!

Thanks
    EP Points

I used to play an arcade game when I went up north--It had two seats; 1 for the driver [steering wheel] and 1 for the shooter [light-gun]

one guy drove as the other shot...you got bonus points for shooting out x# of tires...thats pretty much all I remember [it reminded me of lupin the 3rd for some reason...the style anywho]
    #Archean_0's Uploads [http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...0#post1431710] | #Found a ".dlc" file? Open it with [http://jdownloader.org/]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Archean_0 View Post
    I used to play an arcade game when I went up north--It had two seats; 1 for the driver [steering wheel] and 1 for the shooter [light-gun]

one guy drove as the other shot...you got bonus points for shooting out x# of tires...thats pretty much all I remember [it reminded me of lupin the 3rd for some reason...the style anywho]
    Lucky & Wild?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnightrider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

An old Playstation game. Fighting game. It had a lot of crazy characters. There was a bird man that could fly to fight, and an greenish alien that used yo-yos to fight. And I want to say that there was girl character... Anyways, It was pretty cool. I think if you were playing 2 player and choose the same character the colors for one of them would change and stuff...

Thanks

Ok I know for sure that this game was around before 2002. Um I remember it being a pc game that I downloaded off some website. I had the demo and I'd really like to play the game again. You started out in like a village and you could talk to someone and I believe they gave you some quest or goal... can't remember. I know you could kill monsters and to the right of the village was a swamp and to the left of the village was a cemetery. I remember you could go into a crypt and fight zombies and you could fight these yellow tentacle monsters in the swamp. I honestly can't remember anything else hopefully someone knows the name for this game...

UNSOLVED

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tro View Post
    An old Playstation game. Fighting game. It had a lot of crazy characters. There was a bird man that could fly to fight, and an greenish alien that used yo-yos to fight. And I want to say that there was girl character... Anyways, It was pretty cool. I think if you were playing 2 player and choose the same character the colors for one of them would change and stuff...
    Star Gladiator?

Thanks

Star Gladiator?
    YES! Fantastic! Thank you

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Lucky & Wild?

that might be it, the level was a straight shot highway--I'll assume thats one of the levels--thanks
    #Archean_0's Uploads [http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...0#post1431710] | #Found a ".dlc" file? Open it with [http://jdownloader.org/]

Thanks

I've really searched high and low for this game and i didn't managed to find it and maybe you guys know something about it
    It's a PC game
    i think i played it back in 2003 or 2004 . It was a demo .
    I remember the first two levels of it.
    Bassically there was this island with metal scraps and you started on a ship on the sea with a tank and a helicopter. You can either choose to controll the helicopter or the tank, So you took the helicopter first and transported the tank to the island, then take the Tank controll and search for some metals and kinda recycle them. After you collect enough metals the first level ends.
    The second or the third level starts the same but this time you take the helicopter and go to another island where you find soem remains of an old battle helicopter,you take that one and bring it to the back of the ship. Then that helicopter it's "recycled" and you can use it brand and new. I remember that they also give you characters that can pilot , tanks, helicopters depend on what you wish, and give them waypoints on the map where you want them to go and that sort of stuff.
    After you get that battle helicopter you just go shoot some towers then another chopper appears atacking your ship, and after you destroy it the level ends.

That's all i can remember about it... i've searched google with hints of the levels i remember but still found nothing even close it.
    If anyone ever played it or remembers , much appreciated. If not, it's alright.

Thanks
    EP Points

Guys, I need help on finding this game. Well, I think I played the game probably when I'm still so young.
    It is a helicopter game. Probably apache kind of helicopter, it is black in colour. So there are mission where we can carry.
    I'm still remember that I can shoot peoples with the helicopter. It is a classic game. But I forgot the name.
    Anyone can tell me what game is it? Or at least tell me any kind of classic helicopter game for pc.
    Thanks!

Thanks

it's a game that is for PS2, you are a invading some sort of computer, trying to stop some kind of evil virus/computer thing...