Page 53 of 145 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Kanalleto - Space Colony, maybe?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kot Sylwester View Post
    Kanalleto - Space Colony, maybe?
    No.. That`s not it unfortunatelly...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    There aren't many soccer games for N64, see if it's any of these.
    Nope, thats the thing. That list is missing a few. It doesn't even have Michael Owen's World League Soccer 2000 for example. I know the game i am looking for isn't listed. i know emuparadise had it, but i dunno if it's still there though. i tried via fifa and soccer, but to no avail.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midevil.chaos View Post
    Nope, thats the thing. That list is missing a few. It doesn't even have Michael Owen's World League Soccer 2000 for example. I know the game i am looking for isn't listed. i know emuparadise had it, but i dunno if it's still there though. i tried via fifa and soccer, but to no avail.
    MOWLS2000 won't show up because its a re-release of Mia Hamm Soccer 64, not a unique game.

I'd wager the one you're looking for is one of the J-League games, probably J-League Tactics Soccer.

Thanks

I played a game about 7 or 8 years ago where you had a gun ,and I always thought it was resident evil for some reason, and there was one part where you walk into a room and there is a t-rex skeleton head on a wall, you look up and all of a sudden the wall breaks and you have to fight the entire thing which breaks out of a different room that was hidden behind the wall. I played it once or twice and can't remember the name but I am pretty sure it was a 3rd person shooter rpg.

unsolved

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    That might be it...! I'll look up some YouTube videos to confirm.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GuitaristMatt View Post
    I played a game about 7 or 8 years ago where you had a gun ,and I always thought it was resident evil for some reason, and there was one part where you walk into a room and there is a t-rex skeleton head on a wall, you look up and all of a sudden the wall breaks and you have to fight the entire thing which breaks out of a different room that was hidden behind the wall. I played it once or twice and can't remember the name but I am pretty sure it was a 3rd person shooter rpg.

unsolved
    Sounds like Dino Crisis for PSX.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by midevil.chaos View Post
    Have you tried MobyGames?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mario View Post
    MOWLS2000 won't show up because its a re-release of Mia Hamm Soccer 64, not a unique game.

I'd wager the one you're looking for is one of the J-League games, probably J-League Tactics Soccer.
    Nope. Not that one, nor the other japanese ones
    I tried them all, without understanding what was written lol. But I found the game. I remember when I played the options we're different. It's ISS 2000. Maybe because of the region (or even translation).

I just tried now, yes, see, I thought the "USA" and "European" were the same. But no, the options are waaaaaay different. I never get the European ones (only USA ones), so back in the day I probably got the wrong one... but eh, it's a better game. So it's the European version which is waaaaay different and waaaaaay better.
    Last edited by midevil.chaos; 3rd-February-2012 at 00:13.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kanalleto View Post
    I forgot the name of the game but in it you played in a space station-market like. As far as I can remember there were three stories in it where the third was like a mini eco-system that grew all sorts of plants. And also there were adversarys(other market like ai`s) that tried to win over the whole station.
    Found it! it was called Startopia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverflash View Post
    That might be it...! I'll look up some YouTube videos to confirm.
    Yup it's dino crisis for the psx. I remember that scene fondly because I really thought my ass was going to die.

Thanks

HI all! so there was with game you had to drive a desert buggy in the desert and had to shoot some other cars, i don't remember much but i remember i think there were two main good character a thin one and a big one, you could upgrade your ride and had missions stuff like that, hope you can tell me the game's name by this info, thx
    Last edited by Arnold Szabo; 6th-February-2012 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Szabo View Post
    HI all! so there was with game you had to drive a desert buggy in the desert and had to shoot some other cars, i don't remember much but i remember i think there were two main good character a thin one and a big one, you could upgrade your ride and had missions stuff like that, hope you can tell me the game's name by this info, thx
    Do you remember what system it was for, or roughly what year you played it? It would help narrow it down a little bit...

Thanks

It was on pc, and it's not an old game i think

Thanks

Old 2D game on sega i think about two guys named Billy and Something.... one is a cowboy and other one is an indian...