Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    @hadjaa: That's very vague, could be so many games. Anything to narrow it down would help.
    Don't you worry about it i got lucky and something caught my eye roaming psx iso's the name was "battle hunter"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

K, glad you found it.

Thanks

made an account just so i can find out what game this is:
    it was a psx arcade fighter similar to street fighter. i dont remember much about it other than the fact that there was japanese dialogue without subtitles (i think), but all the menus and names were in english (again, i think).

when choosing your character to fight as, you had to choose a second character -- i THINK you played as this second character if your first choice gets K.O.'d, but i know that when playing as your first character, a certain button combination (i think it was triangle+circle?) would allow you to perform a special attack.

this special attack depended on the second character you chose. a few examples come to mind: if you chose this one character (looked kinda like ryu from street fighter with a phoenix wright hairstyle) he would jump out beside you and you two would both make a ball of blue energy and shoot it at the opponent. if you chose this one character (a girl in a doctor's coat thingie i believe), you would headbutt your opponent (or something like that. all i remember is that you would do something that would hurt both your opponent and yourself), and you and you're opponent would both hit the floor. then the doctor would come out and revive you, plus refill your health a little. a third one (cant remember much about her, she had blonde hair and was essentially designed to look attractive and nothing more) would make it so that you would punch ur opponent, mnaking him hit the ground. then the girl would run up, kiss your character on the cheek (which refilled your health) then would run away again. last one i can remember was a girl in a schoolgirl uniform. the special attack would be that you would hit ur oppnent on the head, making him senseless (i think) and then your partner would show up, push him into ur arms, and would kick him four times while you held him back.

one last detail i remember, the character that looks like ryu with a phoenix wright haircut had a unique attack which looked like ryu's hadoken, but instead of it having a tail and looking like it's facing resistance, it just looked like he shot a ball out of his hands. and also, he could perform this attack in midair, but when he did this he looked like he was throwing it down at the opponent.

ok done. sorry for the long read ^^;

SOLVED
    Last edited by btwillia12; 28th-January-2012 at 07:25. Reason: The game was Rival Schools

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Rival Schools maybe?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/playstation/rival-schools

I skimmed, so this is kind of just a guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Rival Schools maybe?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/playstation/rival-schools

I skimmed, so this is kind of just a guess.
    this. thank you.

Thanks

I forget the name of the game, but it was made by Squaresoft a long time ago (10 years, maybe?). You could play either a boy with a sword or a girl with magic powers, and each had a different story. I think the boy could change into monsters, too. I loved that game *sigh*

Thanks

There's two Genesis (or maybe SNES) games I rented a long time ago, that I have forgotten the names of:

One was a top-down shooter. I think you pilot a helicopter, and can get powerups...

The second was a side-scroller, and also featured powerups. I remember a level set on a lake, where you walked on bamboo bridges...

Not much to go on, I'm afraid!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Silverflash View Post
    a top-down shooter. I think you pilot a helicopter, and can get powerups...
    Desert Strike?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ballcap View Post
    I forget the name of the game, but it was made by Squaresoft a long time ago (10 years, maybe?). You could play either a boy with a sword or a girl with magic powers, and each had a different story. I think the boy could change into monsters, too. I loved that game *sigh*
    I just posted this, feels like oh idk a couple pages back. Lol.

It's Threads of Fate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    No, that's not it... The game I played was top down, like Galaga; your vehicle stayed at the bottom mostly, while the screen scrolled upward.

Thanks

I forgot the name of the game but in it you played in a space station-market like. As far as I can remember there were three stories in it where the third was like a mini eco-system that grew all sorts of plants. And also there were adversarys(other market like ai`s) that tried to win over the whole station.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Silverflash View Post
    No, that's not it... The game I played was top down, like Galaga; your vehicle stayed at the bottom mostly, while the screen scrolled upward.
    Twin Cobra?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

I am looking for the name of a soccer (football) game, for the N64. Basically, the game had a story mode, where you could make decisions, while basically being outside the soccer field. So you could interact with other people (I think). Yes it was a soccer game, but you could spend a lot of time outside the field in a story mode.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by midevil.chaos View Post
    I am looking for the name of a soccer (football) game, for the N64. Basically, the game had a story mode, where you could make decisions, while basically being outside the soccer field. So you could interact with other people (I think). Yes it was a soccer game, but you could spend a lot of time outside the field in a story mode.
    There aren't many soccer games for N64, see if it's any of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanalleto View Post
    I forgot the name of the game but in it you played in a space station-market like. As far as I can remember there were three stories in it where the third was like a mini eco-system that grew all sorts of plants. And also there were adversarys(other market like ai`s) that tried to win over the whole station.
    What was the system you played it on?
    Last edited by gezegond; 31st-January-2012 at 09:29.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    What was the system you played it on?
    Played it on a pc.