Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sounds like LostMagic. LMK.

Thanks

I don't think thats it, I remembered the game had a more 3d style than Lost Magic

Thanks

Greetings!
    I remember a game I used to play way back. It was in a Neogeo 4-in1 arcade game cabinet with 3 others (Magician Lord, Super Spy and Mutation Nation). Top down perspective of your character walking through hallways in a high rise building, fighting goons with guns. Where the main game mechanic was you could dodge the bullets by hugging the wall. It was a 2 player game, red and blue and all you could see of your guys when they were moving was top of the head and shoulder pads. Objective was a rescue mission? a girl kidnapped by a mad scientist? not sure about that part.

Hope you guys can help, thanks.

Edit: Found a game called Crack Down which seems to have the same mechanic but not Neo Geo. I'm not convinced since I distinctly remember waiting for 2 guys to finish this game for me to play mutation nation. Will edit again to confirm.
    Last edited by Foreign_Lander; 23rd-January-2012 at 14:00.

Thanks

Hey guys. The game thats been on my mind lately is a dreamcast game i believe... from what I remember, it was a resident evil style game ( camera-wise) that involved a futuristic city that had parts of it flooded with water. I think one of the characters had a drill for an arm... This game is not Carrier, can anyone help me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HellBringer520 View Post
    I don't think thats it, I remembered the game had a more 3d style than Lost Magic
    would of guessed lost magic, but 3d hmm

look up Deep Labyrinth, i think that might be it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xnfinity For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Phoenix View Post
    Thank you.

Still, no luck. I guess I will not be able to find it...

There is one more thing. I apologize for reposting so quickly.

However, there may be a clue that could solve the problem. I remember my father saying "do you want to play the game with the helicopters?" (in short, not jet fighters or spaceships, but helicopters). I am not sure if this helps, but I certainly want to try that game again.

My regards.
    However, there may be a clue that could solve the problem. I remember my father saying "do you want to play the game with the helicopters?" (in short, not jet fighters or spaceships, but helicopters). I am not sure if this helps, but I certainly want to try that game again.

My regards.[/QUOTE]
    Mhm...

I remember playing the game as a little kid, so it can not be anything later than 2000. I would say that the game was probably made in the ~1990s.

By the way, does anyone know of Arcade Shooter databases?

Thanks

If I remembered correctly the main character had red hair.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfang View Post
    Hey guys. The game thats been on my mind lately is a dreamcast game i believe... from what I remember, it was a resident evil style game ( camera-wise) that involved a futuristic city that had parts of it flooded with water. I think one of the characters had a drill for an arm... This game is not Carrier, can anyone help me?
    Was it Blue Stinger?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeOBI8Nx37Y

According to Wikipedia, the Japanese version had a cinematic-style camera, while the North American port was switched to a "behind-the-back" style like Tomb Raider. Dunno about the PAL version. I also don't know about the guy with a drill arm, but I haven't played it. I just remembered Blue Stinger as a Dreamcast Sruvival-Horror game.
    CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL I'M SO WAAAAACCKYYYYYYY

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dino Crisis, D2 and Illbleed are the other survival horror games that come to mind for Dreamcast.

Thanks

This is gonna be a longshot but eh, it's a pretty old game it had a "map" where you played with an "army" and your mission was to kill your opponent, but if the game went on for to long a big bad wolf would spawn? and come after your "army" and kill you, it also had a shop at the menu and you could buy stuff and i also remember a guy briefing you for your next mission any ideas ive had this game stuck in my head for sooooo long.

Oh and it was for Psx

Thanks

i remember quite alot about my game but i still cant seem to find it, you played the role of this girl and the where different levels where you hade to kill people by laying traps on a grid, it was a 3D game and you could only have 3 traps at a time for the level but you could pick and unlock different traps after each level, i played it on the xbox or the xbox 360. oh and the whole game was siad in japanese except it had english subtitles... please help me find this game i need to play it NAO!!!!!

Thanks

Here is a hard one for you I believe it was for PS2 could be PS1 but I don't think it was. It was a RPG, Dark setting, I think it started by you getting off a train at a town that was populated as well as haunted, turn based I believe other than that I can't think of much. Thank you in advance for any help you can muster.

Thanks

nvm i found it!! it was called trapt

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pinballandy View Post
    Here is a hard one for you I believe it was for PS2 could be PS1 but I don't think it was. It was a RPG, Dark setting, I think it started by you getting off a train at a town that was populated as well as haunted, turn based I believe other than that I can't think of much. Thank you in advance for any help you can muster.
    Uhhhh, Shadow Hearts?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/ps2/shadow-hearts

@hadjaa: That's very vague, could be so many games. Anything to narrow it down would help.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Gypsy, you're awesome that is correct I just looked up some images of the game and that is the one I was looking for, Thank you very much.