Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Anyone remember an old sega game with an elephant that goes around saving it's animal mates? He could suck up enemies and if you don't find all of them at the end there's a funny message along the lines of 'you live forever in regret...' or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    was there a final fantasy game before 7 where you have 4 different people on four different parts of the world who eventually meet up or something? i remember playing it on the psp and i cant remember the game but it was so much fun
    That would be Final Fantasy V.
    I saw. I came. She slapped me.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by zudo View Post
    looking for a game for sega saturn where you can catch ur opponents, something heroes...i remember being on a ship when u first start it
    A fighting game? World Heroes?

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

A childhood friend of mine had a puzzle game for either the Gameboy or Gameboy color. I think it had something to do with saving a princess (as if that narrows things down.) If I remember correctly, you could pick from two characters at the beginning - it was between, like, a knight and a fighter. Or a fighter and a ninja. Something like that. The only thing I remember about the gameplay is pushing blocks, and ladders were a big part of it too. It's not a lot to work with, but it's all I can remember.

Unsolved.
    Last edited by Identity_X; 6th-January-2012 at 13:15.

Thanks

I remember I had a game on the normal Xbox.
    It was a 3d platformer and you needed to collect Hearts.
    Kind of like how you collect stars in mario,but in thisn game they were realistic looking human hearts.
    Oh and for the guy above me,I neer played any gameboy games :/

Unsolved

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zudo View Post
    looking for a game for sega saturn where you can catch ur opponents, something heroes...i remember being on a ship when u first start it
    Could that be Dark Savior? It's just a shot in a dark, but it sounds similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Savior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1vmViBH2w

Thanks
    EP Points

I had a game for PS1 which was a kind of RPG with an isometric view. I remember there was a small town in which you could buy stuff and then you could go into dungeons and do dungeon crawling stuff. I also remember that when I was in town and my inventory was full, I would drop the items on the ground and they would be saved so I had a kind of unlimited inventory just by dropping all the stuff that I didn't need on the ground. Other stuff I remember is that you could only move in squares (move one square up, one square right, like that) but it was fully 3d, and that most weapons I would find would be some kind of Cestus.

Unsolved.
    Last edited by gezegond; 6th-January-2012 at 00:02.

Thanks

I have a game to find:
    It is a Dos game you play as a gorilla (or King Kong) on a building in a city & you try to throw bananas at the other gorilla by enter the angle & power (I think),
    I think the game can be play PvC & PvP

If you can please tell when to get it at?
    Thank you gezegond
    Prf X

Solved by gezegond
    Last edited by Prf X; 6th-January-2012 at 10:09. Reason: Solved by gezegond

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prf X View Post
    It is a Dos game you play as a gorilla (or King Kong) on a building in a city & you try to throw bananas at the other gorilla by enter the angle & power (I think),
    I think the game can be play PvC & PvP
    Could it be Gorillas? I used to play it from time to time at my friend's house when I was a kid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gezegond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok, so here's another challenge, hope someone can help me.
    I played this one game where the main character has been experimented on and is now some kind of mutant. The thread of game game is basicly him trying to kill whoever is responsible and eventually be free of persecution. He has some awsome abilities and gets more as you level up, but the things I remeber best are the throwing ability (where he picks up whatever you click on, like a car, and throws it at people) and the spike (where he punches the ground and makes some sort of AoE with spikes that rise from the ground and impale anyone standing in it). I hope someone recognises this game cause I really would like to play it again. Thanks in advance
    Almost forgot to say that I plaid this on pc, not sure if it's available for other platforms
    Last edited by Belona; 8th-January-2012 at 18:40.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Belona View Post
    I played this one game where the main character has been experimented on and is now some kind of mutant. The thread of game game is basicly him trying to kill whoever is responsible and eventually be free of persecution. He has some awsome abilities and gets more as you level up, but the things I remeber best are the throwing ability (where he picks up whatever you click on, like a car, and throws it at people) and the spike (where he punches the ground and makes some sort of AoE with spikes that rise from the ground and impale anyone standing in it). I hope someone recognises this game cause I really would like to play it again. Thanks in advance
    Almost forgot to say that I plaid this on pc, not sure if it's available for other platforms
    Sounds like Second Sight

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks

No, unfortunately not that one. The graphs on the other one were quite a bit better actually. One reason why I deleted from my laptop was that it couldn't handle the graphs actually. But thanks Kuro. I'll just wait to see if anyone else recognises it, since I can't find a good list on games online to try to find it

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Belona View Post
    Prototype

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklinky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's it! Thank you so much! Been trying to figure that one out for ages

Thanks
    EP Points

Great Game which i never finished.