Page 44 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziegsy View Post
    Qwelzaar - I have that game! Shoot, one sec Ill go look in my wardrobe!! = Its not echo night is it?
    That's it! Thank you. I tried searching for the game you're thinking of, but the only one that turned up was Rugrats: Totally Angelice, which I don't think is even a shooter . I'll keep looking though.
    We got so much in common, except when it comes to rhyming
    She feel like lyrics are so intrusive, but I feel about her the way she feels about music
    She's cute, she don't like the words, she just likes the beat and I'm thinking me too

Thanks

Thanks everybody so much!

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, so i have been trying to find the name of this game FOREVER, i dont know if what im remembering is right but its worth a shot, ok so does every buddy know the game B.O.B For SNES, well i remember seeing a cover like the B.O.B Cover 20659_1306819239.jpg

But Instead of the Guy Being Yellow the Guy Was Green , and i dont know what the title of the game was

so if anyone know what it is or has a clue what im talking about it would greatly be appreciated

lol i dont even know if im remembering it all right

Thanks Tho

Computer Specs
    Spoiler warning:
    Processor: AMD FX PileDriver FX-8350 8 Core CPU ~4.0GHz (4.2GHz When Turbe Kicks in )
    Memory: 16GB AMD Entertainment Edition Ram Sticks (4x4096)
    Hard Drives: 180GB OCZ Vertex SSD for OS 1TB For Games 750GB For Data 500GB for Movies and Ubuntu)
    DVD Drive:1 ASUS Blu-Ray Burner and 2 DVD burners
    Video Card: Asus GeForce 660
    Motherboard: ASUS M5A97
    Power Supply: OCZ ModXstream 650 Watt
    Computer Case: Cooler Master Strom Stryker (White)

Thanks

im looking for a game i played a while ago.

It's about a safari, or a wild life area. You have to lead zebras to a watering hole at the beginning, and help it find food. the next section is about helping lions. it's basically about helping the animals get used to their lives in their new home. The graphics are 3D and very well built, it looks very similiar to another game, Wolfquest, but its a different storyline. please let me know if you can tell me the name of this game. thanks

Thanks

I have very little to offer to remember this game, but I've been wanting to play it since I saw it in a magazine (Either Game Informer or Electronic Gamers Monthly) a long time ago. I forgot about it for a while, but I was talking horror games with friends and now I wanna know what it was. I can almost guarantee it's a Sony or Nintendo game, since I don't own an Xbox. All I remember is a blond girl, a white/golden colored dog who helped her later on, and a really massive creepy guy who was chasing her around. The background was grey, but I don't know anything else. Help?

SOLVED!!!
    Last edited by SeleneAzrael; 19th-December-2011 at 01:00.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SeleneAzrael View Post
    I have very little to offer to remember this game, but I've been wanting to play it since I saw it in a magazine (Either Game Informer or Electronic Gamers Monthly) a long time ago. I forgot about it for a while, but I was talking horror games with friends and now I wanna know what it was. I can almost guarantee it's a Sony or Nintendo game, since I don't own an Xbox. All I remember is a blond girl, a white/golden colored dog who helped her later on, and a really massive creepy guy who was chasing her around. The background was grey, but I don't know anything else. Help?

UNSOLVED
    Pretty sure that's Haunting Ground on the PS2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunting_Ground

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Pretty sure that's Haunting Ground on the PS2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunting_Ground
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. This has been driving me crazy for ages. >.< Now I can finally find it and give it a shot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    Ok my turn now. Dificulty: Hard to impossible. It's PC first person shooter released around 2007-2009 (I think it was after first Crysis). I only remember two things. Demo was placed in jungle (maybe whole game is) and main character had Famas like weapon with two modes - full auto and single shot when scope was attached.
    Was it Farcry by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymooshu View Post
    Ok, so i have been trying to find the name of this game FOREVER, i dont know if what im remembering is right but its worth a shot, ok so does every buddy know the game B.O.B For SNES, well i remember seeing a cover like the B.O.B Cover 20659_1306819239.jpg

But Instead of the Guy Being Yellow the Guy Was Green , and i dont know what the title of the game was

so if anyone know what it is or has a clue what im talking about it would greatly be appreciated

lol i dont even know if im remembering it all right

Thanks Tho
    Battle Clash (USA).jpg
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-December-2011 at 10:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ksoYTT8DtZo

Anyone know what system these games are on? I'd assume Arcade/Mame, but you never know. I can't read the text as it is in a different language other then english.

EDIT: NVM, seems they're for arcade or various systems.
    Last edited by LeftyGuitar; 24th-December-2011 at 05:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

was there a final fantasy game before 7 where you have 4 different people on four different parts of the world who eventually meet up or something? i remember playing it on the psp and i cant remember the game but it was so much fun

Thanks

I'm looking for game of my childhood. It was on Game Boy Advance. You was a captain of pirate ship. About 4 towns, one coast. Battle between vessels was turn-based. I remember also that you could buy passport for northern seas.
    Does anyone know title for this game?

Unsolved

Thanks

I got two that I'm looking for. One maybe easy the other I don't have much to go on.
    The first one: Arcade game. I played around the year 2000. A 3rd person shooter, the cabinet I played was single player but I think there might have been multiplayer possibilities. The single player is you playing through a "gameshow" (similar to the setup for Smash TV I Think it's called) where you just shoot other people like it was a multiplayer game. That's all I have. Wait I know it was a Midway game because I remember seeing Scorpion (from Mortal Kombat) in the game demo although I never knew how to play as him.

Unsolved

The second game: Arcade game, grid like levels (think bomberman) in the meaning that it was a 2d game. There were dinosaurs, I think it was like collect stuff to complete the level. Not much to go on but any ideas would be appreciated.

Solved (Trog, thanks Gare, how did you come up with it?)
    Last edited by c29o; 30th-December-2011 at 03:13.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by c29o View Post
    I got two that I'm looking for. One maybe easy the other I don't have much to go on.
    The first one: Arcade game. I played around the year 2000. A 3rd person shooter, the cabinet I played was single player but I think there might have been multiplayer possibilities. The single player is you playing through a "gameshow" (similar to the setup for Smash TV I Think it's called) where you just shoot other people like it was a multiplayer game. That's all I have. Wait I know it was a Midway game because I remember seeing Scorpion (from Mortal Kombat) in the game demo although I never knew how to play as him.

The second game: Arcade game, grid like levels (think bomberman) in the meaning that it was a 2d game. There were dinosaurs, I think it was like collect stuff to complete the level. Not much to go on but any ideas would be appreciated.
    The second game might be Trog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzSGA542728

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    The second game might be Trog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzSGA542728
    Holy crap it seems like you came up with that out of no where but that was it. The link made me think no but I looked up the arcade version and it was. THANKS!
    Last edited by c29o; 30th-December-2011 at 03:09.

Thanks

looking for a game for sega saturn where you can catch ur opponents, something heroes...i remember being on a ship when u first start it