Page 43 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I don't think I found it, but I do believe I found something extremely close.

Anime art on the title screen
    Top down view
    Screen changes when engaging enemies(because it is an RPG in this case)

Little Ninja Brothers/Super Chinese 2: Dragon Kid

The only thing missing is the punch is still attached to the body(unless there's some sort of upgrade later on that makes the punches more powerful or something). Also, they don't have that spikey hair thing going on either.
    a1.JPG
    ahmm ..
    i said Top down view .. but i didnt said the screen changes like a random battle .. i said .. the screen will stuck .. on the scene of the fight .. like chrono trigger ... ...

hayst . . . maybe ... i should forget that game ... maybe ....

there is another game that i would love to play again .. its a fencing game .. player 1 is adventure .. and player 2 is versus ... the only enemy i remember is a mojacko look a like
    Last edited by devriz99; 8th-November-2011 at 09:20.

Thanks

*solved*

Hi everyone,
    the game i am searching or is an old pc game, you controled a train and managed the logistics like food and goods, went hunting on your way to the next station and that all in an antartic like setting, hope you can help me
    Last edited by Stefan Werner; 13th-November-2011 at 14:04.

Thanks

that help me before i posted

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Werner View Post
    Hi everyone,
    the game i am searching or is an old pc game, you controled a train and managed the logistics like food and goods, went hunting on your way to the next station and that all in an antartic like setting, hope you can help me
    Transarctica,also known as Arctic Baron.
    The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is...
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Well,what did you expect ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Baumshlager For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default cant remember the title to this game..

Ok so the premise of the game is to save a toy store and her family.. the character you play as is a female who at one point has green hair.. her father is one of those little green army men. I think her mom is a barbie type of doll. There is an evil toy or being who sends the main character to different worlds.. the main characters clothes and hair change accordingly to the different worlds.. I only remember 3 of the levels.. one is in a toy store.. one is a cave where there's lava I think.. and another is an icy snow level.. at some point through out the game she befriends a tiger which helps her throughout her journey.. I do not remember the console I played it on but it had to be in the late 90's early 2000's.. this was my favorite game and can't seem to remember the title :/ I hope someone can help me!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok my turn now. Dificulty: Hard to impossible. It's PC first person shooter released around 2007-2009 (I think it was after first Crysis). I only remember two things. Demo was placed in jungle (maybe whole game is) and main character had Famas like weapon with two modes - full auto and single shot when scope was attached.

Thanks

Ok I'benn trying to remember the name of a game for PSX I don't know the release date but I remember that the gameplay consists on moving on a tile basis and setting traps and the such to get rid of enemies ...anyone ?

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks
    EP Points

Dammit i knowthat game but cant remember the name ???? is it TRAP RUNNER

Thanks

well umm the game im looking for is a playstation 1 game i believe i think it was on the same disc as the tomba demo i cant really remember much about it ..but it was all about animals ..and you were some animal in a robot playing as a cop going after these cats who stole something ...would really love to know the name of the game never tried but always wanted to

Thanks

The name of the game is Tail Concerto.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa01 View Post
    Ok I'benn trying to remember the name of a game for PSX I don't know the release date but I remember that the gameplay consists on moving on a tile basis and setting traps and the such to get rid of enemies ...anyone ?
    It could be one of the Deception games.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Colamisu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dammit i knowthat game but cant remember the name ???? is it TRAP RUNNER
    nop but thanks for helping
    It could be one of the Deception games
    Yes!!! googled the series and the third deception game is the one I was looking for Thanks !!

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks

heya guys i have one question about game i forgot its name too , ill try to say it that best i can so the game is smthing like RPG and its 3D - all i can tell about it , is that it starts like a man wakes up in some stable and then some Monks come and take him to monastery, the game actually starts in monastery and u have to examine it (and take sword i think)...after u leave monsatery, u walk a bit and on the bridge will appear some creature (dunno if angel ) and you must choose one way (one of between 2 sides) i think one side is some Demon or so and then u just continue and u killing creatures and so...i played a demo not full version and ill be very glad if someone could answer here :O ty anyway

Thanks

I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to play on the PSX. It was in the first person perspective, I think. It takes place on a ship of some sort and the main enemies are ghosts. The only specific detail I remember is that you couldn't fight the ghosts. Instead, you had to make sure the room you were in had a source of light. For example, if you walk into a room and it's dark with a ghost in it, you need to find the light switch as fast as possible. Any help is appreciated.
    We got so much in common, except when it comes to rhyming
    She feel like lyrics are so intrusive, but I feel about her the way she feels about music
    She's cute, she don't like the words, she just likes the beat and I'm thinking me too

Thanks

Okay, heres one Im looking for, it was only a demo and am not sure if it was released in the uk but-

Psx top down shooter, where you had to rescue babies from a shopping centre. they followed you around like a snake and you had to shootaliens or robbers or.. some kind of bad guy.

edit: @

Qwelzaar - I have that game! Shoot, one sec Ill go look in my wardrobe!! = Its not echo night is it?
    Last edited by ziegsy; 27th-November-2011 at 20:57.