Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Exclamation PS1 Demo Disc Identification Help!

Okay so I really wanna know what demo disc i had when i was a kid. I remember it had a purple disc art and was black underneath. It had the games (to the best of my memory): Spyro, Metal Gear Solid, Medieval, Crash Bandicoot 3 (Tiger Level) and alot more. Sorry I can't be more specific but thats all i remember. TY

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 00Yoni View Post
    Okay so I really wanna know what demo disc i had when i was a kid. I remember it had a purple disc art and was black underneath. It had the games (to the best of my memory): Spyro, Metal Gear Solid, Medieval, Crash Bandicoot 3 (Tiger Level) and alot more. Sorry I can't be more specific but thats all i remember. TY
    Interactive CD Sampler, Vol. 9

Get it here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colamisu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

THANK YOU! Just brought back a lot of memories, but I didn't remember it having so little games. Guess I had way too much fun lool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    Most likely you're referring to this game:

And it is very much a hack or fake or bootleg cart or something of that sort.

There's a download link hosted on the forums here if you're really that interested. "Mario 16" in the first archive.

tnx dude !!! tnx !!

Thanks

ahmm .. does anyone here knows what's the title of this game ...

description :

. . . sorta rpg like ... there's a bunch of dragon ball like characters in the picture at the intro part of the game before you press start .
    ~ over head camera like jurrasic park
    ~ when you engage the enemy .. the camera will stuck in the fight scene ...
    ~ the only attack of the protagonist i remember is kinda fist like .. he is throwing FIST !!!

pls help me .. sorry for my english

Thanks

Dragon Power?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devriz99 View Post
    ahmm .. does anyone here knows what's the title of this game ...

description :

. . . sorta rpg like ... there's a bunch of dragon ball like characters in the picture at the intro part of the game before you press start .
    ~ over head camera like jurrasic park
    ~ when you engage the enemy .. the camera will stuck in the fight scene ...
    ~ the only attack of the protagonist i remember is kinda fist like .. he is throwing FIST !!!

pls help me .. sorry for my english
    I don't have a guess, but if I understand this correctly:

1)The title screen has an anime image
    2)Top Down view, which, sorry, but that doesn't make it stick out, especially if it is an RPG
    3)The screen changes when engaging enemies, which would signify some sort of RPG...
    4)Your character punches, or has some sort of fist projectile....

Taking a wild guess here: Some sort of Goemon/Mystical Ninja game(by Konami)?

A little more info would help. Do you recall what console it was, or roughly the period of time? Would you know if it was official, or another pirate game, like the last one, with Mario taking on dinosaurs?

Thanks
    EP Points

It could also be one of the SNES DBZ RPGs. There are a few of them, though I don't specifically recall any attack that "threw a fist."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I don't have a guess, but if I understand this correctly:

1)The title screen has an anime image
    2)Top Down view, which, sorry, but that doesn't make it stick out, especially if it is an RPG
    3)The screen changes when engaging enemies, which would signify some sort of RPG...
    4)Your character punches, or has some sort of fist projectile....

Taking a wild guess here: Some sort of Goemon/Mystical Ninja game(by Konami)?

A little more info would help. Do you recall what console it was, or roughly the period of time? Would you know if it was official, or another pirate game, like the last one, with Mario taking on dinosaurs?

the console i used that time is .. NES .. yes nes ... . . .

its not goemon .. i played goemon .. . . . and .. its not ninja .. the protagonist is a kid .. the characters on the intro screen are sorta created by Akira Toriyama ..

i really wish i could play that .. the attack of the protagonist is a projectile ... and its a fist .
    Last edited by devriz99; 6th-November-2011 at 03:39.

Thanks

Dragon Power?

Thanks

I know Dragon Power pretty well, and unless devriz99 isn't remembering the details correctly[Just in case though, it looks like this: http://ui22.gamefaqs.com/1685/gfs_39533_2_1.jpg], the title screen is kind of plain[even the original just has a dragon on it], and Goku delivers normal punches, not flying fists.

Thanks

the game im looking for is close to Famicom Jump II: Saikyou no 7-nin . . .

a1.JPG

the projectile .. is somewhat short range . .ahmm .. i dont think its a pirated game .. because the owner is from japan .. and the game itself also . . .

there is another game that i would love to play again .. its a fencing game .. player 1 is adventure .. and player 2 is versus ... the only enemy i remember is a mojacko look a like ...

but pls .. help me .. i get dizzy watching the "all title screen in the history of NES ."

Thanks

I don't think I found it, but I do believe I found something extremely close.

Anime art on the title screen
    Top down view
    Screen changes when engaging enemies(because it is an RPG in this case)

Little Ninja Brothers/Super Chinese 2: Dragon Kid

The only thing missing is the punch is still attached to the body(unless there's some sort of upgrade later on that makes the punches more powerful or something). Also, they don't have that spikey hair thing going on either.
    Last edited by Midnightrider; 7th-November-2011 at 14:03.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshade View Post
    Is this the second one if not telling us a system if you can remember will help.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/onimatrix/the-sandbox
    I'm not sure what you mean by "is this the second one", but I do remember the system, it was for the PC.
    EDIT: Oh, sorry, didn't see your suggestion. No, that's not it, although thanks for showing that to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anthony62490 View Post
    About 10 years ago, I picked up an old PC game that ran on Windows 2000 (or possibly Win95). It was different from any other game I played at the time. It came from the bargain bin, so I don't think it was very popular.

I'll set it up for you. The story (what I can remember of it) was very simple. You control a blue blob-like alien(?) that lands on a new planet with his sister. When they emerge onto the planet, one or both of them get kidnapped. If your sister gets kidnapped, you need to rescue her. If you get kidnapped, you need to escape. If you both get kidnapped, you need to escape together. The story was told without words. As far as I can remember, there were no voice-overs and no text bubbles.

The gameplay was unconventional. Instead of an 3D adventure game or an FPS, this was a collection of minigames. A lot of them were controlled with the arrow keys, but I think some of them were point-and-click. The games were played in sequence to tell a story. Depending on the outcome of the minigame, the story would progress in different directions. It was like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" game.

The art design was very simple, just cel-shaded(?) 2D graphics. I don't remember any amazing artwork. I think most of the game involved the character's interacting with props on a primarily black background. The aliens looked like small, cute blobs with floating hands and feet. I think the boy wore a baseball cap, and the girl might have worn a bow.

Here is where I list all of the minigames that I can remember:

--The first game involved you and your sister exiting the ship on a large slide (because why not?). You control your left and right movement with the arrow keys. If one or both of you fell, there would be a shadowy figure waiting down below who catches you in a large sack.
    --When one of you is captured, you are thrown into a large box (possibly a crib?). To escape from it, you need to run into the sides of the box by using the arrow keys. You need to time it correctly, or the box will not tip over
    --If one of you makes it from the ship to the ground safely, I think you find an old woman who offers you dinner. She offers you some kind of food. I can only assume that the food was wretchedly disgusting, because the next minigame involved you force-feeding the blob-alien by guiding the spoon into his mouth. Maybe the spoon had medicine in it. I don't know.

And that's all I've got. I can't remember anything else about the game. I only played it a few times, but it's been bugging me for months. I'd like to go back and revisit it if I can ever figure out what it was called.

So what do you say? Do you know what game I was playing?
    Nobody knows this one?