Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zatrei View Post
    I actually have one that I have been dieing to find for years now.

It came off of one of the old Playstation 1 demo CDs that came with the PSMag I believe.

From what I can recall, you play as this little Isometric solder characters (I think one red, blue, etc.) And what you were supposed to do was find blocks on the field, you take them back to a little spot which, I guess was considered your base. But when you return the blocks, you can build other units, like tanks and other things.
    The only map I can remember playing on was this big hill. D

Does anybody have any ideas about the name of this game?
    sounds like team buddies to me, i also had that demo disc.

Thanks

umm guys can I ask a question?
    when I was a kid, I really like playing this footrace game for PSX but I can't remember the name(japanese so I can't understand). from what I can remember, one character wears a violet dress w/ a cap(I guess) and unlockable character in this game is a vampire-like robot(I guess)
    and it's not micromaniacs...

one more thing is the places is a desert, mountain, etc etc and at the top of the screen, it has a ranking system, gold, silver, bronze and a green medal

does anybody know what that game is?

~Unsolved~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Expot View Post
    I have one. If I remember right, it's a Mega Man game, but with overhead-look (like old zelda games). Don't remember which console because I played it over at my friends house many years ago.

UNSOLVED
    Megaman Legends 1 and/or 2
    Last edited by Jay C. Rodriguez; 25th-January-2011 at 13:18.

Thanks

its a ps2 game that i used to play with my cousin years back.a baseball game. it was a ps2 demo disc i think and i remember that you could throw the ball by pressing the circle button and it would hit the person with the bat and set them on fire and you would lose points?

SOLVED.
    MLB 2006
    Last edited by Jakethegreat12; 12th-February-2011 at 17:34.

Thanks

I wish I could remember this Genesis game I played a lot as a kid. You were some kinda soldier, top down view, you collected power ups for weapons, and most of the levels kinda were green like a swamp/forest. I never beat this game, I wasn't skilled back then lol, I sure would like the ROM to try and get through it now. Any guesses?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2zulu View Post
    I wish I could remember this Genesis game I played a lot as a kid. You were some kinda soldier, top down view, you collected power ups for weapons, and most of the levels kinda were green like a swamp/forest. I never beat this game, I wasn't skilled back then lol, I sure would like the ROM to try and get through it now. Any guesses?
    Sounds a lot like MERCS.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sockesocke View Post
    sounds like team buddies to me, i also had that demo disc.
    Oh, my, a-god. I think that is it, yeeesss. Thank you so much, I've been looking for it for so long.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmcd View Post
    Sounds a lot like MERCS.
    Nope, I looked it up right now, thats definitely not it. The game I'm trying to remember didn't have such fast paced gameplay like MERCS, and the characters on the screen were much smaller.

Thanks
    EP Points

Soldiers of Fortune, yeah.

EDIT: There was also Technoclash and Syndicate, but I dunno.
    Last edited by Evans; 28th-January-2011 at 14:06.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Soldiers of Fortune, yeah.

EDIT: There was also Technoclash and Syndicate, but I dunno.
    YES! THANK YOU! Thats it! Thats the game! Aw man, I'm almost in tears I'm getting this RIGHT NOW!

Thanks

Note to self must use memory. I played this game off of a playstation underground CD. (remember those?) You played a boy who controlled a giant robot with a device that looked allot like a playstation controller. Your robot would fight other giant robots in a city. Your robot could punch, kick, jump and shoot hist fists out as projectiles. The boy is equipped with a jet pack to float around the city and find a good place to view the fight. The game was in japanese so i have no names or places to mention. I would love to play that game again, translated or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Varun Dutt View Post
    The game your talking about is definitely Super Off Road-The Baja.
    It seems to be it. But I was almost sure it was with MONSTER Trucks, not rally Pickup Trucks.

---------------------------------------

And I was curious about something, if you guys can help, I think this thread might work for this:

Not that I remember playing or knowing one, but someone know if there is a racing game where you can race using Rat Rods, maybe even a Ratwagen?

---------------------------------------
    EDIT: Another game I remember, it was a(nother) racing game, for PS1. I think I remember racing using a purple Silvia S13 on a Highway (I don't know if it was necessarily a JAPANESE highway, if it was, then its probably Tokyo Xtreme Racer (there is/was an version of this game for PS1?))

And if anyone is wondering: Yes, pratically all my games are racing games, when not skating games, GTAs or so-called GTA wannabes (which just don't fall in "racing games" because it also got action, shotting, etc.).
    Last edited by RodSk8Punk; 30th-January-2011 at 05:53.
    I am Rod. That's all you have to know...

...for now.

Thanks

Gah, this is a hard one well I remember you started the game with a "squad" of about 5-6 blue-looking guys, they kind of looked like aliens or something, but the characters were all different shaped and had different ability's, say one was slower but stronger at melee, and vice versa, it was a 3D PC game, and I remember fighting these things that for some reason I though resembled ostriches or emus...
    Also, another game, it was an arcade game I used to play at a bowling alley, you had a foam-ish katana that you swung and just fought monsters and things, but I remember a boss battle I could never get passed, it was a huge dinosaur-like monster where you only saw shadows of him and such, I know you were a samurai in a dojo...

Thanks

Also, another game, it was an arcade game I used to play at a bowling alley, you had a foam-ish katana that you swung and just fought monsters and things, but I remember a boss battle I could never get passed, it was a huge dinosaur-like monster where you only saw shadows of him and such, I know you were a samurai in a dojo...
    I swear, I played that at six flags once.

As for the first one, you might be thinking of Space Hulk.

Hail to the king baby!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bittits View Post
    I swear, I played that at six flags once.

As for the first one, you might be thinking of Space Hulk.
    Nah, this one was full 3d