Page 39 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gnostic671021 View Post
    i forgot a great rpg game in the ps 1 console. it's about a guy being assassinated near a town square. i think he made a deal with hades or the god chronos to send him back in time before he was supposedly killed. the game was about exploring the whole area as the guy teleports into different time frames, even ending up somewhere in the middle ages; back into the early beginnings of the town itself.

please help...post a comment guys! thanx in advance
    For some reason, despite the lack of time travel, or being an RPG(close enough though, considering how people view the Zelda series and all) it kind of conjures up thoughts of Blood Omen: The Legacy of Kain. It starts just like that, you're a noble in a tavern, and as you leave you get assassinated, but then you're brought back to life by a necromancer, as a vampire. You eventually make your way back to the town for revenge, and then the game really starts from there.

Probably not it, but there were some similarities in the events described. I'm not an expert of PS1 RPG's(or the genre as a whole) though.

Maybe Valkyirie Profile, that'd be stretching it too, but it's about death, and how it works in Norse mythology. Everyone that joins your party had to die in order to do so.

Thanks
    EP Points

ok, im looking for a racing game where you can send cars off a ramp into some kind of cave that looks like a mouth with bowling pins in it.

i think i also remember one where you would intentionally crash the car so the driver would go flying and whoever launched him farther wins

i was convinced it was a hot wheels game but i checked them all (without playing them) and it might not be one of them.

also it was on original xbox but i want the PS2 version

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Sounds like Flatout.

Thanks

ahhmm .. i think im a victim of fake games when i was a kid ... are you familiar with super mario 10 ? sorta kung fu style mario ... but i found out that it was a fake .. its a jacky chan game ...

anyways .. here's the descrption of the game i want to know . . .

its on NES
    side scroll style like adventure island
    and its mario !!!
    but .. the theme is . . . sorta .. jurassic era . . . but .. i had a doubt that it was fake . . .
    im sure its not adventure island .. the only scene i remeber there is when the character is able to walk on top of a Sauroposeidon . . . arghh !! memories !! slowly fading !! pls .. help

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by devriz99 View Post
    ahhmm .. i think im a victim of fake games when i was a kid ... are you familiar with super mario 10 ? sorta kung fu style mario ... but i found out that it was a fake .. its a jacky chan game ...

its on NES
    and its mario !!!
    but .. the theme is . . . sorta .. jurassic era . . . but .. i had a doubt that it was fake . . .
    im sure its not adventure island .. the only scene i remeber there is when the character is able to walk on top of a Sauroposeidon . . . arghh !! memories !! slowly fading !! pls .. help
    Sounds like a fake game to me, if you're 100% positive that it was Mario. The only possibility I could think of was Mario's Time Machine, and I don't remember any sort of "walk across a dinosaur" part in that game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Sounds like a fake game to me, if you're 100% positive that it was Mario. The only possibility I could think of was Mario's Time Machine, and I don't remember any sort of "walk across a dinosaur" part in that game.
    im pretty sure ... hmmm .. well that's it .. that is all i remember ...

by the way .. he's a kid .. i just remembered that .. he's common weapon is boomerang ... hmmm ... anyway... thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    ok, im looking for a racing game where you can send cars off a ramp into some kind of cave that looks like a mouth with bowling pins in it.

i think i also remember one where you would intentionally crash the car so the driver would go flying and whoever launched him farther wins

i was convinced it was a hot wheels game but i checked them all (without playing them) and it might not be one of them.

also it was on original xbox but i want the PS2 version
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider

Sounds like Flatout
    I have flatout 2 for the PSP (after a bit of checking it was ported from Xbox and PS2) from your description I think its that and if not you will enjoy that one just as much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FlatOut_2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by devriz99 View Post

its on NES
    and its mario !!!
    Most likely you're referring to this game:

And it is very much a hack or fake or bootleg cart or something of that sort.

There's a download link hosted on the forums here if you're really that interested. "Mario 16" in the first archive.

Thanks

I assume this would be a good place to find this one game I've been looking for ever since my childhood.

It's a PC 2D Top-Down War game, in which you can control three (or six, not quite sure) vehicles, one per "life". Every time you died, a skull would pop from the screen to laugh at you.

Sadly, that's all I remember...

SOLVED -- Hero: Scruffy

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy :P View Post
    LC-DDM that is return fire first released for the 3DO but was ported to the PC and the PS1. It was preceeded by fire power(1987) and had a sequel Return Fire 2 (1998) there was a 3rd that was binned for the PS2 by atari/infogrames

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_Fire
    Last edited by LC-DDM; 6th-October-2011 at 15:05. Reason: Fixed the post so it's more distinguishable.

Thanks

It was so long ago but it was a game were you would start in a house.. and then all of a sudden a space ship hits it and you decide to get in it..It is a hotel were you at first get a small rooma dn then ager that you can get bigger ones. The hotel is filled with robots. You solve stuf it is a point and click i belive anyone know waht I am talking about ?

Thanks

I'll have to thank Cookie Monster for finding this game, and for fixing the double post (I honestly didn't know I did so, thanks)

Also, there is another game... It was a Genesis release, and there was a point where three red dots were chasing the player character... if I remember it right. SOLVED -- Hero: Scruffy

Not sure if I'm just entitled to one game per post, but I'd like to point out as well of a PC racing game where there were photorealistic bikes and characters, and you could beat the crap out of each other. SOLVED -- Hero: Scruffy

And another PC racing game with Remote Controlled Cars... I remember having a cousin that had it for the N64, as well. SOLVED -- Hero: Scruffy
    Last edited by LC-DDM; 6th-October-2011 at 15:11.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

No, the game had you going through a mall and a street and some toy store...

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry I couldn't help.

Thanks

The game with the bikes sounds a lot like Road Rash 3D.

Re-Volt is possibly the RC game although there may have been an RC Pro Am game on the n64?

as for the genesis game is it predator 2?