Page 25 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WhyShouldYouObey View Post
    OMG, IT'S THIS GAME!
    This game made part of my life!
    Thank you sooooooo much!

Nostalgia Time!
    You're very welcome! Glad I could help. I'm a big fan of Silhouette Mirage too. And pretty much everything else Treasure have done. :'D

Thanks

So there was this one game my cousin rented for the ps2 where you started out as a guy (I think) in this large plot of land with a dungeon nearby where you would go in and get stuff to create your own village, set rivers, etc.

SOLVED
    Last edited by Jolc3r; 2nd-July-2011 at 00:52. Reason: Thread says to add either solved or unsolved.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jolc3r View Post
    So there was this one game my cousin rented for the ps2 where you started out as a guy (I think) in this large plot of land with a dungeon nearby where you would go in and get stuff to create your own village, set rivers, etc.

Unsolved
    Dark Cloud?

Thanks

Alright, so no one in my area knows what I'm talking about, but there was a game my parents once had for the PSX (I'm pretty sure...). It was an RPG game, and the main character collected several toys (or dolls? Action figures?) that he would summon in battle to act as party members. My father wants me to find the game for him, but can't remember what its called. The man has cancer, and I'd really like to at least give him this. Please help me out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cage View Post
    Alright, so no one in my area knows what I'm talking about, but there was a game my parents once had for the PSX (I'm pretty sure...). It was an RPG game, and the main character collected several toys (or dolls? Action figures?) that he would summon in battle to act as party members. My father wants me to find the game for him, but can't remember what its called. The man has cancer, and I'd really like to at least give him this. Please help me out.
    I think this is the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian%27s_Crusade

Thanks

hello everyone, i have been serching for a psx game i have only played it as a demo so i can't provide much information, but here is the things i remeber from the demo, the level select was a room with toys and stuff in it, the only level playable was a planet level where you had to get as many squares as possible to turn in to your color. please help me find the game
    Last edited by danne102; 28th-June-2011 at 17:03.

Thanks

i cant remember the system i just know its an older one. you start out in a mansion you can pick being the guy or the girl i believe you are both cops(not sure) but its a creepy mansion an if you go to the right there's a hallway with a viscous dog that suddenly jumps through the window scaring the crap out of you. if you go through the door in between the main stairs in the entry hall and go down the hall their is a zombie eating something and if you are the guy you cannot kill it but if you are the girl the guy saves you and kills it. I think it might be a first person shooter but its been so long i have no idea. its on an older system i wanna say sega but that almost sounds to old but who knows

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SCVDemon View Post
    i cant remember the system i just know its an older one. you start out in a mansion you can pick being the guy or the girl i believe you are both cops(not sure) but its a creepy mansion an if you go to the right there's a hallway with a viscous dog that suddenly jumps through the window scaring the crap out of you. if you go through the door in between the main stairs in the entry hall and go down the hall their is a zombie eating something and if you are the guy you cannot kill it but if you are the girl the guy saves you and kills it. I think it might be a first person shooter but its been so long i have no idea. its on an older system i wanna say sega but that almost sounds to old but who knows
    That's Resident Evil for PSX

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuro Kagami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kagami View Post
    That's Resident Evil for PSX
    Also for Saturn and PC.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Also for Saturn and PC.
    And it also had a re-make for Gamecube.

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kagami View Post
    And it also had a re-make for Gamecube.
    \
    And also had some of the worst voice acting ever

Thanks

I remember this game I played on a GBA or something like that.

It was a sample at a store, so it was probably through the game quite a bit. Here's what I remember.

I was playing as Mario (I think) and there was a fire to the left, but when you went too close to the fire, Mario fell in and ran into the water. And if you went to the water, Mario didn't go in (I think).
    And there was this part where you had to go through these blocks that had cat faces on them. I eventually gave up on looking for the game and just thought it was a dream, but then I saw the same cat blocks on Wario Land 4! And that added to the confusion even more!

Please help me out here, the game was really fun when I played it. I was also too young to read the title.

[Unsolved]
    Last edited by Coey890; 29th-June-2011 at 14:05.

Thanks

[SOLVED]
    So I played this a while ago for the SNES. There were two features to the game. One, you were an angel that would fly around a plot of land, throughout the game you'd get to design and build a town, including buildings, roads, and bridges throughout the bit of land, You also had to protect it from bats or demons or something, this part of the game was viewed over-head. To help build this town and help it's progress, you'd play as a knight, you'd have to delve into dungeons and things, fighting monsters and the like, and defeat boss monsters or certain parts of the level. Eventually (I think it's when you beat the dungeon) You'll leave that town for another, in which you'll start from scratch. I'm sorry if this isn't very informative, I just can't remember much about it, I was very young at the time, and I lost it before I could remember it's name.
    Last edited by HoboNoah; 3rd-July-2011 at 02:20.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by HoboNoah View Post
    [UNSOLVED]
    So I played this a while ago for the SNES. There were two features to the game. One, you were an angel that would fly around a plot of land, throughout the game you'd get to design and build a town, including buildings, roads, and bridges throughout the bit of land, You also had to protect it from bats or demons or something, this part of the game was viewed over-head. To help build this town and help it's progress, you'd play as a knight, you'd have to delve into dungeons and things, fighting monsters and the like, and defeat boss monsters or certain parts of the level. Eventually (I think it's when you beat the dungeon) You'll leave that town for another, in which you'll start from scratch. I'm sorry if this isn't very informative, I just can't remember much about it, I was very young at the time, and I lost it before I could remember it's name.
    Could it be ActRaiser?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActRaiser

Thanks

Thanks! That was definitely the game!

You have just made an old man very happy. Not me, of course. lol