Page 24 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha828 View Post
    So there was an old PC game I used to play back in grade school, I think it was a DOS game, but it may have just been stylized as "old school"

In this game you played as several different characters: Toad, Rent-a-Hero, and a few others I can't remember.

What I do remember is that something horrible happened and could only be avoided by being in the same room and orange tic-tacs and green tea [gingsing?]

Also there was the "villian" who always said he was "The annoying blue guy with BIG eyebrows". He was A blue triangle i think...

Thanks All
    There's a game called Ogonbryn that fits this description.
    The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is...
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Well,what did you expect ?

Thanks

The game I'm thinking of is a snes game. All I remember is you control a girl (or could be guy, hard to tell with those graphics) and you can go into some cave and get a super cape. The cape was helpful because it let you jump over gaps, if I remember correctly. There's a boss battle where you fight this floating head, but you can't kill it. When you hurt it enough the screen shakes and the words "stunned" or something to that effect appear and you are kicked out of the cave. The game is real-time not turn based.

I looked through every square enix game I could find and I didn't find it there, although I could have missed one. It is not the illusion of gaia or secret of mana. If anyone knows what this is pleeeeaaase lemme know!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sadly, I have another one for you guys. It's an N64 Game, and it has Chameleons in it...That's all I can remember.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Chameleon Twist.

Or...

Chameleon Twist 2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah I figured that out lol. It was Chameleon Twist 2, I quick did a google image search of it and found the cover, then I remember renting it a while back lol. Thanks for the help though.

Thanks

Okay, I have one, its an older Game I think Set in an Asian backdrop, I can remember it was an Rpg and in Town there was those Funny Walls you could put your head in, you know to take silly pictures, I think it was on Regular Nintendo...
    27 Years and Still Playing....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Constipated Rat View Post
    Well, who cares if its a sequel or not.. still a Kid Icarus game on gameboy.. jesus your arent gonna hold me to that, are you?

OK, maybe thats is it.then.. I just remember doors and a castle dungeon scene.

EDIT- I am a bit bored tonight, so have done more sniffing around.. Rising Phoenix try DRAGON WARRIOR MONSTERS too. That game, you capture and train monsters and go about the place fighting/stealing others monsters.... was the game play like this?
    Thank you for trying.

I think the game I am looking for is very vague -- And I am pretty much helpless if there is no English translation. I have to admit the concept of the game was rather neat to say the least.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Laguna View Post
    Okay, I have one, its an older Game I think Set in an Asian backdrop, I can remember it was an Rpg and in Town there was those Funny Walls you could put your head in, you know to take silly pictures, I think it was on Regular Nintendo...
    Well this must be Goemon aka. Legend of Mystical Ninja on the SNES. But it was more an action adventure...

Thanks

Hi... i used to play a game in psx when i was kid...the only thing that i remember from that game is that when the game started in the intro when you put your name of the character the background had some angels ... it was also as final fantasy style but it wasn't final fantasy

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by leas View Post
    Hi... i used to play a game in psx when i was kid...the only thing that i remember from that game is that when the game started in the intro when you put your name of the character the background had some angels ... it was also as final fantasy style but it wasn't final fantasy
    Only game I can think of is Legend of Dragoon, but I don't think you could choose your name in that...
    ... still, if you haven't played it, great game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leas View Post
    i think it's Azure dreams

Thanks

I forgot the name of a game. it was an online game you didnt have to download anything it was on the computer. it had to do with rats or mice and you had to get to the cheese and if u do u win. the homepage was purple and you could wallclimb or something like that and there were shamens and stuff

Thanks

Question

Okay, I have 2 games that I don't remember the name.
    Something you don't understand, please ask me because I am Brazillian and my English is not that perfect.

Let's start:
    The first game, is a game for PSOne that you are a character that climb buildings. It's not Spiderman, you climb the building by it's windows.
    The more you climb, people from the windows start throwing things on you, like vases. And also birds start to appear to disrupt you.
    And when you fall from the windows, he screams epicm hahaha.

Ok, the second game it's harder, because I don't remember too much of this game.
    It's a 2D game, like Castlevania or Megaman. More like megaman, but you are a girl, and your opponents looks like girls too.
    I remember that in the very first stage, you can see your opponents coming out from a kind of machine above you.
    Your opponents also are pink.

Omg, this is the max I know about these two.
    Hope you can help me.
    Hug.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WhyShouldYouObey View Post
    Ok, the second game it's harder, because I don't remember too much of this game.
    It's a 2D game, like Castlevania or Megaman. More like megaman, but you are a girl, and your opponents looks like girls too.
    I remember that in the very first stage, you can see your opponents coming out from a kind of machine above you.
    Your opponents also are pink.
    Silhouette Mirage, maybe?

EDIT: Also, while your other one doesn't ring a bell, a quick google turned up this, which sounds vaguely similar.
    Last edited by Elin; 26th-June-2011 at 03:20.

Thanks

OMG, IT'S THIS GAME!
    This game made part of my life!
    Thank you sooooooo much!

Nostalgia Time!