Page 20 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Constipated Rat View Post

Carmageddon.. maybe?
    No I checked the screenshots on GameFAQs and it wasn't it. Man, I wish I never gave away that disc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cabose117 View Post
    No I checked the screenshots on GameFAQs and it wasn't it. Man, I wish I never gave away that disc.
    What else can you remember?.. were the graphics 3D, similar to Carmageddon/Twisted metal or different?

Also anything else like enemies or surrounding scenery you can remember?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Sorry, I really don't remember any of it, except it was pretty fun. Sorry..
    Maybe I would remember if you told me all the games that were on it.
    Also, the Power Rangers one is Solved. It was the fighting game.
    The demo disc game I was trying to remember was Tony Hawk.
    So both of them are SOLVED

Thanks

Ok, so this game was played a LOOONG time ago. I think this was pre-2000 as I think I played it on a Sega Saturn at a Toys-R-Us kiosk game thingy. Here's what I remember: There was a big tree, the round kind, not a pointy one, and it was nighttime. There was a white-to-light purple brick pattern on the ground around the tree, and a little ways away there was some sort of platform, kind of like a fountain. I remember being able to fly, or at least jump very high, and I kept getting stuck in the tree. I wanted to go over to the fountain to see what it was, but the game wouldn't let me. I never owned a Saturn, but I think I might have been playing a demo for NiGHTS, though I can't be sure. If someone could give me a definite image or something as to what that was, I would be VERY VERY grateful.

Thank you.

Thanks
    EP Points

That definitely sounds like NiGHTS

Thanks

That definitely sounds like NiGHTS
    I want to be sure though. Does anyone know an area in NiGHTS that looks like that? I mean, I remember being able to run around, but then something weird happened, and it didn't look like I dualized (I've seen footage of that on youtube), but I jumped and kind-of floated, and I pointed the character down and he/she/it got stuck in the tree, and I couldn't figure out how to make it move away from the tree. Anybody have a screenshot or video of NiGHTS in that kind of area that they could show me?

Thanks
    EP Points

That sounds like the first level of NiGHTS. So, its NiGHTS

Thanks

Ok, this is one on NES, I can only remember the first two screens. You start in a brown underground, and you climb a ladder to an overworld, and the first thing you see in the background is a giant house. Its a side scroller

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by scarmullet View Post
    Ok, this is one on NES, I can only remember the first two screens. You start in a brown underground, and you climb a ladder to an overworld, and the first thing you see in the background is a giant house. Its a side scroller
    Probably Legacy of the Wizard again. You actually start in the house, then go underground, but other than that it seems right.

Thanks

That sounds like the first level of NiGHTS. So, its NiGHTS
    I just checked youtube, and the first level of NiGHTS is a daytime level. If anything, It looks like the snow level on Elliot's side of the game. The thing is though, There weren't any orange rings or super colorful things around me. The game was very very dark, and I seemed to be trapped in the area with the big tree and the fountain thing. There wasn't much else there. I wish I knew what that game was. If it helps, the loading screen looked like a 3D render of Sonic's head, but it was silver and reflective. I used to own Sonic R on the pc, and it DEFINITELY wasn't that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Constipated Rat View Post
    What else can you remember?.. were the graphics 3D, similar to Carmageddon/Twisted metal or different?

Also anything else like enemies or surrounding scenery you can remember?
    The graphics were 3D, yeah.

Thanks

Talking {SOLVED} Twisted Metal / The Incredible Machine games

I have 2 games I am trying to find.

1. I've played in on the PS1, I'm 100% sure of that.. it was a racing game where you'd drive around a city and could pick up guns and armor (pretty standard)
    but there were funny as hell cars.. I remember a clown truck who was laughing when you hit someone, a bad ass guy in a buggy or some kind.. a big 6 wheel truck.. and 4 more or so..
    Oh, and you had jumps and stuff.. could drive up to the roof and jump to another roof.. or miss the jump and fall down..

THANKS TO COOKIE MONSTER, THE GAME IS TWISTED METAL _o_
    I have taken a look al Youtube and there's a remake for PS3.. Looks F***ing brutal.. thanx man.

2nd one is pretty easy it is/was for the PC very simple.. it was a field you could put balloons in and balls, cissors..
    and if you had a ball.. it would fall on the scissor which then would cut the rope attached to the balloon so the balloon goes up against a bar or something that makes the balloon go to the left/right.. then it would hit a flame so the ballon exploded.. the force of the blow would set another ball in motion..
    Well you get the idea.. and YOU COULD BUILD THE WHOLE THING YOURSELF

Thnx to Colamisu and Drageuth.. I'm gonna download it right now
    and maybe there's a new version of it.. Thanks guys
    Last edited by skidder; 31st-May-2011 at 02:44. Reason: I found both games

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

The first one may be a Twisted Metal game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jomon View Post
    I just checked youtube, and the first level of NiGHTS is a daytime level. If anything, It looks like the snow level on Elliot's side of the game. The thing is though, There weren't any orange rings or super colorful things around me. The game was very very dark, and I seemed to be trapped in the area with the big tree and the fountain thing. There wasn't much else there. I wish I knew what that game was. If it helps, the loading screen looked like a 3D render of Sonic's head, but it was silver and reflective. I used to own Sonic R on the pc, and it DEFINITELY wasn't that.
    I agree with the boys, sounds very much like NIGHTS.

Though some of the details you're giving kind of fit an old game on the Dreamcast called EVIL TWIN. Maybe it was a Dreamcast you were playing in Toys R Us. The start was dark and you were in an area with a few objects around you looked like big trees and platforms in water(there was big tree in another level i think also though so maybe you were playing a later level) and I think on some levels you glided when jumping or something like that... check it out.

Also have a look at the RAYMAN games, I think your description fits that abit too... Also for the record, check out SOUL REAVER aswell, again some info fits.

Use google image search or gamespot for pics of game, or in youtube type in *the gamename* then "part1" for gameplay videos (for most games anyway) .. for all yous guys wanting pics of games and stuff others are guesing for you., just do that.
    Last edited by Constipated Rat; 30th-May-2011 at 13:56.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jomon View Post
    I think its the first level on the girl's side in NiGHTS
    But, like the Rat said, search those other games too. I also think it sounds like Rayman also.