Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

In a way it does, newer Games take older mechanics quite often. I played so many games in my live, at some point some things just pop up again.

Thanks

thanks for your input. its not trine. but yes trine sure looks inspired from it.it was from early 90's. It was a Japanese game. all the instruction were in Japanese.

Thanks

Some other Game that i found now reminds me a lot of my search (but its not the right one). Name is Fire and Ice.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default could someone help me find a certain game? i don't remember the title.

what i do remember of it is that you would fight these giant monsters while on a platform (each fight was pretty much just you vs this giant monster you had to take down piece by piece...or something like that) and i'm fairly certain it was a japanese exclusive title. i think it was a psp title but i'm not sure...definitely either psp or nds.

i know it wasn't monster hunter or god eater or and final fantasy game (or was it?).

edit: assuming the game i was asking about IS a psp game, that might be 1 of the only 2 games i'll even bother emulating. the other one being that ridiculous Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman and evilman actually appeared in one of the NIS's ps4 games iirc though i don't remember which one. anyway, he only appeared as an item world super boss cameo. it was that game where they brought back Baal as a real badass super boss with that really complicated and extremely difficult map where you had to kill 4 of him before you could hurt the main target of the fight...or something like that.
    Last edited by treos; 17th-June-2018 at 07:19.

Thanks

Default Looking for 2 space simulators

[SOLVED]

Okay, found them. Codename Mat II & Buggy Blast.

Hello, everyone!

It has been long since I played these for the last time and unfortunately I don't have any traces left.

It was on ZX Spectrum.

1. The first title I'm looking for was a very elaborate space sim. The view was from the cockpit, you could switch between lasers and plasma guns and travel between galaxies. To make a hyperspace jump you had to have shields activated and working, otherwise the ship would have been damaged. What was the most intriguing detail is that the ship's systems were modelled in such detail that any combat damage prevented them from operating properly, but you had two robots onboard that could be assigned to repair systems or themselves. And it took time and you could watch the progress on a status screen. Everything was happening in open space, I don't remember landing on any planets or stations. That's practically all I remember.

2. The things I remember from the second title are the following. The cockpit view with the pilot's legs in front. You were launched from a station and then descended into kind of a tunnel with an open top. You had something like two laser guns and you had to turn them to aim correctly. Basically, you ship was just following the tunnel and you controlled the lasers with your joystick. The enemies were robots standing by the walls and occasionally a flying saucer was coming from far away. A wide beam was emerging down from its bottom which would have damaged you if you hadn't managed to shoot the saucer. When shot it wasn't destroyed but bounced back into space.

That is as much as I remember. I remember I enjoyed these games a lot and I found almost all the titles I used to own except these two ones. If anyone recalls anything matching my descriptions I'll be most grateful!
    Last edited by PIM2983; 22nd-June-2018 at 14:00.

Thanks

Default An XBOX 360 game from around 2010.

An XBOX 360 game from around 2010.

- Set in a post apocalyptic world
    - Imagine New York sky scrapers covered in green moss and vegetation
    - I remember climbing one ^
    - The open world was sort of like in Halo, but I don't remember any loading screens or missions.
    - I believe the bosses were giant machines

(No zombies or other monsters from what I can remember)

Hope this sparks some ideas, thanks !

Thanks
    EP Points

Was it more of a platformer? First thing that came to mind was Darksiders. Fallout 3 had a city in the south east corner that you can climb a bit through but don't remember moss on the buildings.

Their are so many post-apocalyptic games it's not funny
    Last edited by Zaladane; 3rd-July-2018 at 19:23.

Thanks

It's Enslaved Odyssey to the West! Someone on Reddit just told me ^.^

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by OlafTheBrutal View Post
    It's Enslaved Odyssey to the West! Someone on Reddit just told me ^.^
    Yeah I was just looking that one up myself and seemd to fit the bill

Thanks
    EP Points

found that game i was looking for. it's the NDS game Blood of Bahamut and has a translation available on romhacking.net

Thanks

There was a game I played like 10 years ago on a plug n play system (it had four of them). One of them was a side scrolling shmup, I think it was like defender, the other was a game where you push boxes, like a puzzle game, I'm thinking like Pengo but it looked different, there was green.

I have no idea what either the games or system was called and I never saw it again (research has turned up nothing)

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia81 View Post
    There was a game I played like 10 years ago on a plug n play system (it had four of them). One of them was a side scrolling shmup, I think it was like defender, the other was a game where you push boxes, like a puzzle game, I'm thinking like Pengo but it looked different, there was green.

I have no idea what either the games or system was called and I never saw it again (research has turned up nothing)
    Box pushing game could be Sokoban or a clone of that.

Thanks

It might be? I think its a clone, I looked at screenshots but it looked different than Sokoban, the screen was larger and I think it had water (I wanna say you pushed the blocks to make bridges but its been forever)

Thanks

Hi,so,the game was a 3D game and everything was made of paper. You played as this guy that was like some kind of a box,and you had to finish one level to get to another one. I think its available on the Play store. Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Adam2423 View Post
    Hi,so,the game was a 3D game and everything was made of paper. You played as this guy that was like some kind of a box,and you had to finish one level to get to another one. I think its available on the Play store. Thanks.
    Paper Monsters?

Last edited by Zaladane; 21st-July-2018 at 19:26.