Page 134 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138139144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by stefanw1337 View Post
    I have a few memories of NES games, but I don't have the names of them sadly. I remember I used to love to be able to switch to a different "class" or playstyle during some of the games, like getting mounts in Donkey Kong etc. But there's this one NES game, I think it was a platformer, which let you switch to different animals(I think?), like frog and bunny, maybe?(And no it's not Mario 3). This was as the story progressed. Got any idea?
    Tiny Toon Adventures maybe? Lets you pick from a few of the different Tiny Toon characters (duck, rabbit, cat, tasmanian devil) and there are points mid-level where you can switch. See 1:15 or 5:45 of the below video
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    Tiny Toon Adventures maybe? Lets you pick from a few of the different Tiny Toon characters (duck, rabbit, cat, tasmanian devil) and there are points mid-level where you can switch. See 1:15 or 5:45 of the below video
    Spoiler warning:
    Well, I do remember this(and thanks for reminding me)! But it's not the game in question, it wasn't like a known IP or anything, I think.

Thanks

There was this game that looked similar to Ryse: Son of Rome. The game had a scene where a person yelled "Fuck!" in the Colosseum, or at least what appeared to be the Colosseum.

EDIT by CM: SOLVED.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 17th-March-2017 at 02:37. Reason: solved
    SIG TOO BIG

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ChefEduraD View Post
    There was this game that looked similar to Ryse: Son of Rome. The game had a scene where a person yelled "Fuck!" in the Colosseum, or at least what appeared to be the Colosseum.
    Could it be Capcom's Shadow of Rome?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It is, thanks!
    SIG TOO BIG

Thanks

I used to have this game maybe 4 years ago, it was for the nintendo DS. It was a lego game but not based on a movie or series like most. It was it's own story, something about a lion. Also, there was another playable character that was I think an eagle with a gun or something like that. The lion character had this special power he could use to run faster and jump to higher ledges.

SOLVED
    Last edited by matjmenard; 17th-March-2017 at 02:09.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by matjmenard View Post
    I used to have this game maybe 4 years ago, it was for the nintendo DS. It was a lego game but not based on a movie or series like most. It was it's own story, something about a lion. Also, there was another playable character that was I think an eagle with a gun or something like that. The lion character had this special power he could use to run faster and jump to higher ledges.

unsolved
    Sounds like Lego Legends of Chima Laval's Journey.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Got it. Thanks!

Thanks

Hey

Ive played a game once for a few minutes once I was a young kid
    -I think it was something like a RPG Im not 100% sure about that
    -The game started with that, that a few selected characters got turned into a small statue/figure by something that looked like a big white/yellow diamond
    -those statues were teleported into a castle that is on a island/ or a castle that is close to the shore
    -those statues were placed in a circle on something
    -one of those statues began to move and once it fell to the ground the MC was freed.
    -the MC is a man with blonde long(?) hair
    -The game was on the SNES I think because Ive played it on a emulator but Im pretty sure that it is a SNES

thats it thank for the help and sorry for my bad english I tried my best!

SOLVED - Its Mystic Ark
    Last edited by eefighter; 22nd-March-2017 at 17:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by eefighter View Post
    Hey

-The game started with that, that a few selected characters got turned into a small statue/figure by something that looked like a big white/yellow diamond
    -those statues were teleported into a castle that is on a island/ or a castle that is close to the shore
    -one of those statues began to move and once it fell to the ground the MC was freed.

UNSOLVED
    Do you remember what platform did you play it on?

Thanks

Yes it was most likely on a SNES forgot to put it in. Edited my post

Thanks

Hey

-The game was on the SNES I think because Ive played it on a emulator but Im pretty sure that it is a SNES

UNSOLVED
    I am also very curious to know what this is. It sounds like a game I would like.
    I know there was a zelda game for the GBA that was very similar, there was a evil guy who turned people into statues, but I do not think that Link (the main character) was turned into one himself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    Now I have another video game I forgot. I did remember seeing a gameplay of it, but I forgot the title. All I remember is that this game had three playable characters, one of them a dictator whose people rebelled against him, even his own guards. He ate a sandwich that had a rat in it, and he enjoyed the food, and he had to escape his own castle with a secret passage. Can anyone remind me what it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    No idea. But you could provide more details that might narrow down the possibilities. Like when did you see this game, 2 weeks ago, or 10 years? What sort of system could it have been running on? What sort of visuals did it have? Was the story told textually, or? Any little details you can think of, even if they're maybe wrong, could help somebody think of what you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    It had voices, it's about five or six years ago, and I could be wrong, but maybe it's not a Disney game. Still, it was CGI, and I think the dictator was a midget man that is almost similar in attitude to Wario.
    I did it! I finally found and remember the name of that game I was talking about! It's available on Steam, too! It's called Ceville!

Thanks

It cant be on gba cause the quality was better than on a gba system. Like I said its most likely on snes. I think there was a japanese and a english version of the game but it cant be Zelda cause I am pretty sure that this wasnt link.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey

UNSOLVED
    It's Mystic Ark.