Page 131 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Perhaps you're thinking of this game?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigskin_621_A.D.

Thanks

Hello guys.

I'm used to find anything for a friend when he needs it, but I'm puzzled about the name of this NES game I used to play in my childhood.

I can't seem to remember anything but a headband wearing dude throwing boomerangs at ninjas.

The game has a top down view and white/violet mountains with red Japanese letters on the first screen menu.

It would be great if someone could help me with this.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheScorpionX View Post
    Hello guys.

I'm used to find anything for a friend when he needs it, but I'm puzzled about the name of this NES game I used to play in my childhood.

I can't seem to remember anything but a headband wearing dude throwing boomerangs at ninjas.

The game has a top down view and white/violet mountains with red Japanese letters on the first screen menu.

It would be great if someone could help me with this.

Do you mean Ikki?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikki_(video_game)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2xaRKFMbU

Very cool game!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bensons For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bensons View Post
    That's the one, thanks!

I thought the game was just a lost memory by now.

Thanks

Hello.

I am looking for an arcade soccer game I used to play when I was a kid. I do not remember much, but I remember competing with another kid for the highscore - which was based on how many goals we scored in all our matches together(we did not play against each other, but singleplayer, trying to rack up the most goals in the campaign). You played maybe 5-6-7 games until you met a superteam. I was SO frigging god at that game.

It's not goal 92 nor is it super sidekick1,2,3,4. I think the size of the players is somewhat smaller in that game I used to play.

Thanks

I had played a game when i was child. Ps1 game. It was starting with skeletons invading your village. Killing everyone but you survived and you were child. When you grow up you were taking revenge. You also had special powers like freezing, wind etc. I dont remember much, hope you find.

Thanks

Got a PC point and click game for you guys to figure out (Windows, maybe Windows 3.11 even, possibly DOS)
    Okay, this was an OLD game, as in I'm pretty sure it was 256 colors. I'm pretty sure I played only the demo as well. The feeling of the art was some sci-fi wastelandish thing, a bit like Fallout.

I remember clearly the following things:
    * A puzzle (which I've never solved, so it might not be a puzzle) involving a corpse-like thing hanging in a vaguely gallows-like structure. You would pull strings, and a distorted voice would play.
    * You went into the basement of... Some building, I don't remember the top floor, but you went down through a ladder. It was dark and you could hear what sounded like distorted breathing. Like Darth Vader, but more oppressive / evil.
    * You could not see your own character.
    * There was this one screen where you could see a tech-infosheet of some cyborg thing. I remember it mentioned respirators and claws / knives. Not sure if this was you or someone you had to hunt.

Common guesses that aren't this game:

* BioForge
    * I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
    * The Journeyman Project
    * BloodNet
    * Sanitarium
    * Dark Earth
    * Dark Seed

Thanks

I can remember a game and in it you played as a guy who gets shot in his penis and falls out of his mansion. Another thing I can remember is you can steal this girls car and when you do she shouts something like "hey that's my car" and it was on the XBox 360

Thanks

Hello guys. I want to ask a PSX/PS1 games that I forgot when I played 6 or more years ago. It's a kind of car battle, like vigilante, but with more comical maps. One of the car have a special skill that using thorn wheel and will go to top of enemy car and crush it. Some of the map is a playground where u can get the weapon if u hit a big duck doll, a map on the sky where each place connected with a bridge, a map in a building where there is a spin, etc etc. Please, I really want to play this game with my friends T.T

SOLVED
    Last edited by valvarie; 24th-October-2016 at 16:09. Reason: Solved

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by valvarie View Post
    Hello guys. I want to ask a PSX/PS1 games that I forgot when I played 6 or more years ago. It's a kind of car battle, like vigilante, but with more comical maps. One of the car have a special skill that using thorn wheel and will go to top of enemy car and crush it. Some of the map is a playground where u can get the weapon if u hit a big duck doll, a map on the sky where each place connected with a bridge, a map in a building where there is a spin, etc etc. Please, I really want to play this game with my friends T.T
    sounds like Twisted Metal?
    Ấ๗๗Ổồồ$ђ˙•٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠•˙

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ammosh View Post
    sounds like Twisted Metal?
    Did you know which version is it? I tried to google it but didn't found the one I want to play

Thanks
    EP Points

I think it's 2 or 3, there are 5 versions of them on PS1 if I'm not mistaken, the ones I personally played as a kid were 1,2,3,4 on PS1
    what u described sounded like the third one or second, it could be the first but u can check the gameplay on youtube of each version hopefully it will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvi82CMNxiM
    this is the 4th one
    Last edited by deadlegion; 24th-October-2016 at 04:47. Reason: merged posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ammosh View Post
    I think it's 2 or 3, there are 5 versions of them on PS1 if I'm not mistaken, the ones I personally played as a kid were 1,2,3,4 on PS1
    what u described sounded like the third one or second, it could be the first but u can check the gameplay on youtube of each version hopefully it will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvi82CMNxiM
    this is the 4th one
    Yay I found it. It's the twisted metal small brawl XD. Because when I watch the Twisted Metal 1-4 gameplay, none of them I remember played around, so I try to check the spin-off one. Thanks mate

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by valvarie View Post
    Yay I found it. It's the twisted metal small brawl XD. Because when I watch the Twisted Metal 1-4 gameplay, none of them I remember played around, so I try to check the spin-off one. Thanks mate
    glad I helped ^-^ :3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammosh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Been a while since the last time I was here. I could use some help finding an old, casual PC game I once played.

Here's what I can tell you:
    It's a ball-and-paddle block-breaker game
    3D graphics
    Very colorful
    The "paddle" looks like a vehicle or something.
    The blocks can come in stacks, so it's almost like you're destroying a structure instead of a set of bricks
    The powerups you get include a pair of guns on your sides, a cannonball, a missile/rocket, ball speed up and down, and some others I can't remember
    I think it's released before 2012

I'd very much like to see this game again. Your help would be appreciated.