Page 13 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by necroleopard View Post
    I think that you might be thinking of Strife, I'm not totally sure but I think you get a crossbow fairly early on and you definitely play as a rebel

Aha I am really glad for this thread, I've been trying to remember the name of a game for the SNES since before that system went out of fashion!
    You play as a samurai fighting ghosts and demons, when I played Onimusha the similarities were so strong that it got me thinking it may have been related. It is a 2d side-scroller, and your primary weapon is a slashing spear like a naginata (I think that it was double-ended, but I may be making that up.) The level I remember most vividly was a tunnel, mostly yellow, that seemed like it was supposed to be made of bones and whatnot.
    I know this probably sounds like every game ever for SNES, I'm hoping that the spear will be distinctive enough to jog someone's memory.

(solved, thanks!)
    Yes its Strife!!!! OMG THANK YOU!@#$

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Help me to get the name of this game. The main character is color green, he looks like someone from Grumpy, and he uses a rake.

My wai-fu, among many other wai-fu, and they are my current favorite. What? Too nerdy? Well, I think it is.
    The Four Eyed Squire LP channel.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ramzaruglia View Post
    Help me to get the name of this game. The main character is color green, he looks like someone from Grumpy, and he uses a rake.
    Do you remember what console it was for, or roughly what year it came out/what year you first played it?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Do you remember what console it was for, or roughly what year it came out/what year you first played it?
    Oh, I forgot about that. It was in the SNES console, I played it like 1997 or '98.

My wai-fu, among many other wai-fu, and they are my current favorite. What? Too nerdy? Well, I think it is.
    The Four Eyed Squire LP channel.

Thanks

Default Name this game? Also, hello!

Hello everyone! Long time lurker first time poster on here.

Been trying to remember the name of a game I got on a demo when I got my PS2 back in the day. Nothing is jolting my memory, so I'll just have to ask you guys, I'm sure someone knows it.

It was about a kid whos town is destroyed by monsters, you then go into a dungeon and fight monsters to get pieces/parts of your town back.

Fairly sure the protagonist wore a green cap and a blue jacket, similar look/feel to Ape Escape but completely different gameplay.

Can't really remember much more of it, it may have been one of those crazy weird japanese games, not sure of the monsters were gods, the starting cutscene was his town being destroyed by the monsters/gods and they go up to the clouds.

Sorry if I'm being incredibly vague, it's really hard to remember that far back.

Thanks in advance!
    ~infy

EDIT: Dark Cloud! Gotcha!
    Last edited by infy; 23rd-March-2011 at 18:14.

Thanks

I am almost 100% sure that it is Dark Cloud

Thanks

Ok, so theres two games I played as a little kid, and I can't remember the names to the games. We used to have this old computer and it was full of cool little games ok heres the two games I need help with..

1. This game I have no idea what the name was, but you were this guy in a building and these green and blue blobs would come at you and I THINK that you dug a hole with your "Hammer" thing to trap them in that hole then go to the stairs above the trapped blob and then you hit the floor to make a peice of the floor kill the blob. Sorry if thats not enough info but it was a old computer game I played back in the really early 2000's of course I'm guessing it was out for longer.

2nd game: Its a racing game a REALLY good one at least.. this one is going to be hard to explain since there are tons of racing games out there ok here it goes. It had "Moto" in it's name possibly "Moto-cross" and you could play as either a dirt bike on 4-5 tracks or a sports bike on 4-5 tracks and the dirt bike levels had a level for each weather condition. I'm not sure how to explain the sports bike levels. Please help guys! I'm pretty sure the moto cross game was made in the 90's becuse the graphics are NOT better then "moto cross maddness" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIzR-Rwiqg8 It was a litttle more pixalated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skwiigo View Post
    2nd game: Its a racing game a REALLY good one at least.. this one is going to be hard to explain since there are tons of racing games out there ok here it goes. It had "Moto" in it's name possibly "Moto-cross" and you could play as either a dirt bike on 4-5 tracks or a sports bike on 4-5 tracks and the dirt bike levels had a level for each weather condition. I'm not sure how to explain the sports bike levels. Please help guys! I'm pretty sure the moto cross game was made in the 90's becuse the graphics are NOT better then "moto cross maddness" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIzR-Rwiqg8 It was a litttle more pixalated.
    That would most likely be Moto Racer from 1997 for PSX and PC, pretty awesome game.
    Last edited by Expot; 30th-March-2011 at 20:00.

Thanks
    EP Points

what was the ps2 game that has a gun on bullets on the cover? i never played it but its like a better version of gta from what i heard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Expot View Post
    That would most likely be Moto Racer from 1997 for PSX and PC, pretty awesome game.
    Thank you so much!!! that was the game, I can't thank you enough! I just wanna.. give you a million dollars thanks again!

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Need some help remembering the name of a ps2 game if possible?

Hey yall i need some help remembering the name of a ps2 game if possible. i'll give you a brief description what i can remember about it. start of the game took place at a castle or some sort of mansion. during the course of the start of the game a female protaganist i guess that is what you would call her comes in sings some sort of song before trying to kill off i guess its supposed to be her brother. the kids weapons trainer. all i can remember really was something about the hero and the female protagonist 9th photons reacting with each other and they get sent off on the start of their adventure. if this game rings a bell to you and you can remember the name of it i would greatly appreciate it if you could post the name of it here in a response. Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

um devil may cry?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

no i think it was tales of the abyss but i can't remember for sure.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, that's definitely Tales of the Abyss.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    what was the ps2 game that has a gun on bullets on the cover? i never played it but its like a better version of gta from what i heard.
    from what i remember true crime might fit the criterea i cant for sure recall if there were bullets on the cover but i do remember the gun and better then gta part

now i got a one
    it was for the dreamcast i beleive what year not quite sure
    it was 3rd person and was able to have 2 players (4 possibly)
    it was about zombies and the first level was in a street or ally way and i recall the first boss having a lead pipe in him that could be removed and used as a weapon if you did the right attacks
    the second level was some sort of factory but i could never pass it cant remember why though
    i also remember using a cheat code that would let you skip to the last level and later found out the game had 2 alternate endings (this im not too sure about)