Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127128129130131132137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher17 View Post
    Not sure what this means, but from your description it could be Super Off Road, or some permutation thereof.
    I wanted to say that it is an upside view . It was something like the baja off road game, but it was newer and i remember that the camera was locked onto your car. ( you didnțt have a full view of the circuit). Anyway this i kind of a mini game so i am sure very few know of this game. Actually i am interested in the first game i asked in the post because i am sure that alot of people heard of it.

Thanks

Default Looking for an old DOS game I used to play.

Lately an old DOS based game I used to play way back when I was just a little tike has been on my mind. I decided to try to find it myself, but I've had no such luck. I didn't know where else to go, but then I remembered about this place. I apologize if this isn't in the correct forum.

The game I'm looking for was a word game, though it is possible that this is just a part of the overall game. I remember a crossword-like gameboard and you had to put in the words onto the game board. There were green blocks that were worth more or something of the like. I think you were competing against aliens on some kind of a game show setup. There was the "host" that was a TV head on a human body. I'm afraid there's not much more I can recall. Well, nothing that would be of much use anyways.

If any of you know or find out what it could be, I'd really appreciate it. I feel like I'll recognize it once I see it.

Berlin Germany Moving to UK in the next 2 years
    Thanks
    EP Points

I am looking for a platformer for Windows 98 ME 2000. You control a Lion and have to collect diamonds in africa or in an african-like world. There are animals who help you and animals who attack you. This game is really fun. I played as I was a little child. End of 90. It is more platformer like Spyro the Dragon. You can move freely.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't think anyone will find the game I'm looking for, but I'll try anyway.

I remember playing this racing game for the Gameboy about 7 years ago. The bad thing is, the game card i lost somewhere slumbering in the depths of my house. I tried looking it in Emuparadise's GB games section, but nothing reminded me of it.

I remember that there were various circuits and tournaments in the game. I think the first car the game gave you had a spoiler and that one of the cars with the best stats in the game was the Audi TT. Aas I said earlier, I couldn't find it in Emuparadise's GB game section. Can someone help me?

Thanks

So the game i'm looking for is for the playstation console. Me and my brother used to play it a lot when we were very young, around 10 years ago. The game was split-screen playable, we played against each other, i was controlling a red robotic vehicle, and he was controlling the blue one. We were matched up in a huge arena where we were looking for each other to kill the other one. please help me!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bjekic View Post
    So the game i'm looking for is for the playstation console. Me and my brother used to play it a lot when we were very young, around 10 years ago. The game was split-screen playable, we played against each other, i was controlling a red robotic vehicle, and he was controlling the blue one. We were matched up in a huge arena where we were looking for each other to kill the other one. please help me!
    Sounds like future cop L.A.P.D. to me.

Thanks

OK I'm after the name of an arcade game that was a horizontal two player flying game.
    Each level was a new era in history with Boss stages including an airship, a biplane, a stealth fighter and a space ship.
    It's not Time Pilot either.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Sounds like future cop L.A.P.D. to me.
    Tell me where you live, i'll come over and blow your fucking weenie. Dude you're amazing thanks a lot!
    Now that i have seen it now, i don't think i'll ever play it again but at least I have all those good memories

Thanks

I guess I may as well ask.

I'm looking for the name of a video game for the NES (I think)…
    The player controlled a tank and had to guard something (it looked like a bird of some kind, to me) from enemy tanks.
    I think there was ice and power-ups, but I might be mistaken.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

After recently finding out about this site and seeing so many old games I haven't played in forever this site is having me think about old games I use to have that I love.

This recent game I'm thinking of I think is a sea Genesis game. I remember roller blading and swimming through something like an aquarium. The character is a tall skinny guy with either crazy hair or a hat that covered his face. I can't remember much more about the game. I've tried doing image searches because I thought it would help but I'm getting nowhere.

SOLVE turns out it was a skateboarding game not a rollerblade game
    Last edited by Tatts4Life; 20th-December-2015 at 23:03.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    After recently finding out about this site and seeing so many old games I haven't played in forever this site is having me think about old games I use to have that I love.

This recent game I'm thinking of I think is a sea Genesis game. I remember roller blading and swimming through something like an aquarium. The character is a tall skinny guy with either crazy hair or a hat that covered his face. I can't remember much more about the game. I've tried doing image searches because I thought it would help but I'm getting nowhere.

Not sure, only games I can think of are DJ Boy, Skitchin' or Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Not sure, only games I can think of are DJ Boy, Skitchin' or Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude!
    Jackhammer you're awesome! It was Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude. I thought it was rollerblading. Turns out it was a skateboard game. I remember my friends and I playing the crap out of this game.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Jackhammer you're awesome! It was Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude. I thought it was rollerblading. Turns out it was a skateboard game. I remember my friends and I playing the crap out of this game.

Well with three guesses, one had to be right.

Thanks

Never heard of dj boy. But all my searching was bringing up Skitchin' or that damn 7up game for some reason.

Thanks

Default Seeking a japanese tetris rom that talked

I haven't used mame in years and have lost all my ROMs. The one I really want to find was a japanese arcade version of tetris that talked as you cleared lines.

1 line = "Jin-goo"
    2 lines = "da-boo"
    3 lines = "trip-owe"
    4 lines = "tet-ris"

Any ideas? Thanks!

Gotta love old CD backups...

Tetris Plus 2 (World?) by Faleco 1997
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 21st-December-2015 at 16:38. Reason: merged