Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

i miss this game so much it was very fun and i seen it on a youtube ad, its about you get a role in which you can be different things like a detective, murderer and more, the murderers (notice the S at the end) get to vote on who to kill at the night and the detectives (again S) gets to choose on who to inspect, at the day everyone gets to choose who to kill/execute if they think they're the murderer.

Its similar to Town Of Salem but its not the same, the graphics look nicer and more smooth.
    PLEASE help! i miss this game and i want to find it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LC-DDM View Post
    I've got another one, EP masses. Riddle me this one:

It's a PC game. You control a ball, I believe, to get from point A to point B. You can only move on squares. The graphics are top-down 2D. There are arrows in certain squares that prevent you from moving to any direction that isn't the one on the arrow itself. I have no idea what the background looked like but I think it was space? It felt like a puzzle game for sure.

2D Top-Down Ball game where you move on squares: Unsolved
    Seems pretty similar to the one I described... I don't recall it only in top-down way, and it was a grey ball with possibly grey squares. I used to play it in PC. I remember at that time, I was playing games like KGB, Heimdall, Lemmings, Elf, etc.
    Last edited by pemattio; 10th-October-2015 at 21:50.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pemattio View Post
    Seems pretty similar to the one I described... I don't recall it only in top-down way, and it was a grey ball with possibly grey squares. I used to play it in PC. I remember at that time, I was playing games like KGB, Heimdall, Lemmings, Elf, etc.
    You described something? I looked at the last page and I didn't see anything beyong what Gichy said which was wrong through and through. It was definitely 2D, though.

Thanks

You described something? I looked at the last page and I didn't see anything beyong what Gichy said which was wrong through and through. It was definitely 2D, though.
    Yeah, it was a post from May...
    Hi! Many years ago (maybe in the 90's) I played a PC game, which was based in a ball viewed from above, that was directed with the arrow keys. There was a grey surface in which the ball was moved I believe, and if you went out of the surface, the ball fell out and you had to begin the level again. The version I played was a demo. I don't know why, but I remember its name as "The Ballgame", but I found only one game called like that and it seems older, and has nothing to do with it.
    I hope someone knows something about the game. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Imma gonna guess Marble Madness.
    That game is very similar! Seems very good! Thanks! But I remember it was plain 2D and there were no other balls...
    I'm from Argentina if that helps, but I don't think it was an argentinian game
    I don't know of any plain 2D Marble Madness-ish games. But maybe a list like this helps?

http://www.giantbomb.com/marble-madn...similar-games/
    I checked the list, but didn't believe I found the one I'm thinking of...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Net Spectre View Post
    "Lots of blood everywhere that stays on the ground and walls for a long time" heavily reminds me about Nanobreaker, but I don't remember any epilepsy warnings there. And while there is an option to change the blood color in the settings (with tons of colors, even rainbow... I kept it red and I'm not sure there was a metallic color avaliable). It was pretty shiny and long lasting though, bloodstained ground was a common sight.
    that was it. nanobreaker.

Thanks

Yeah, it was a post from May...I checked the list, but didn't believe I found the one I'm thinking of...
    Nope, it's definitely a top-down PC game. Not Marble Madness, at all. I can't find much on YouTube, though...

Thanks

I am looking for an old PS1 game whose name eludes me completely.

I played this when I was around 12-15 at a friend's home. He had gotten it.
    It was this strange game, similar to Vigilate 8 and Twisted Metal 2 in the objective of driving around in a strange vehicle and blowing stuff up.
    It was like a carnival with a Ferries Wheel, fast paced, and PS1 graphical limitations made the game creepier by rendering the distance as blackness just.

I'm sorry, that's all I can provide.
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~ =~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Throwing out a random guess mostly based off black draw-in. Crime Killer?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Throwing out a random guess mostly based off black draw-in. Crime Killer?
    No, it's not Crime Killer. It was more low-tech environment as opposed to high-tech.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeithri View Post
    I am looking for an old PS1 game whose name eludes me completely.

I played this when I was around 12-15 at a friend's home. He had gotten it.
    It was this strange game, similar to Vigilate 8 and Twisted Metal 2 in the objective of driving around in a strange vehicle and blowing stuff up.
    It was like a carnival with a Ferries Wheel, fast paced, and PS1 graphical limitations made the game creepier by rendering the distance as blackness just.

I'm sorry, that's all I can provide.
    That sounds a lot like Offroad Thunder (the Carnie O' Chaos stage), but that wasn't ported to the PS1.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokani View Post
    i miss this game so much it was very fun and i seen it on a youtube ad, its about you get a role in which you can be different things like a detective, murderer and more, the murderers (notice the S at the end) get to vote on who to kill at the night and the detectives (again S) gets to choose on who to inspect, at the day everyone gets to choose who to kill/execute if they think they're the murderer.

Its similar to Town Of Salem but its not the same, the graphics look nicer and more smooth.
    PLEASE help! i miss this game and i want to find it!
    You're describing a pretty common party game usually known as Mafia. It often but not always involves a deck of cards. Wikipedia says there are a number of online versions, with one of the most prominent being EpicMafia.

I've got another one, EP masses. Riddle me this one:

It's a PC game. You control a ball, I believe, to get from point A to point B. You can only move on squares. The graphics are top-down 2D. There are arrows in certain squares that prevent you from moving to any direction that isn't the one on the arrow itself. I have no idea what the background looked like but I think it was space? It felt like a puzzle game for sure.

Anyway, would be great if you could figure the above one out. Also, the soccer one again because I'm a lazy and annoying little shit.
    Ballblazer? Or it's Android homage/ripoff, Hyperspace (by Psychotron)? Neither of those are top-down, but is that the kind of gameplay you're talking about, at least?

Quote Originally Posted by LC-DDM
    I think there was a soccer game that had a fighting minigame inbetween? Like from what I remember, there was footage once that had two players, one from each team, in the mid field. It changed to a fighting minigame, with red bars for lifebars. Then one of the players had to beat the other, in typical fighting fashion, for possession of the ball.
    Blades of Steel had a fighting minigame like you describe, but it was a hockey game.
    Last edited by Searcher17; 5th-November-2015 at 20:01.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher17 View Post
    That sounds a lot like Offroad Thunder (the Carnie O' Chaos stage), but that wasn't ported to the PS1.
    Ah, no. It's so hard to describe this game.
    Think of it as more horror themed with a demonic clown face, giant ferries wheel, and other such stuff. The most predominant color being dirt orange-ish sort of.
    The goal was to destroy things on the stage and I think the stuff like the Ferries wheel were the actual bosses too, so to say.

Thanks

I remember playing a side scrolling shmup on the Genesis (or could possibly be 32x) when I was pretty young and would like to play it again.

It was horizontal, left to right shooter. But you didn't control a ship from what I remember. It was either a person with wings or riding something with wings possibly. There were item shops along the way. It wasn't super difficult as I was very young and still able to complete it with my cousin so I don't think it's a hardcore shmup.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks

Any chance it was a Sega CD game?

Because that sounds an awful lot like Keio Flying Squadron.

Thanks

Nah that doesn't seem to be it. We played through coop. I seem to remember something to do with angels maybe... it was bright and colourful. 20 years or close to makes it hard to remember

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flash1987 View Post
    Nah that doesn't seem to be it. We played through coop. I seem to remember something to do with angels maybe... it was bright and colourful. 20 years or close to makes it hard to remember

Maybe one of the TwinBee games?
    http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/twinbee/twinbee2.htm