Page 112 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

i played this game in 1993-94, dont knw if it was sega or not. Its a arcade style fighting/beat 'em up where you could play the game with one of 3 fighters. they all seem to be aliens, one guy has a arm which extends after 3-4 hits and goes through the body of the perp (the extended arm has a spear at the end). the other guy (a big tall dude) is styled like a robot with a iron mask and has a fixed weapon on his right arm which acts like a gun. can anyone help ? its not alien storm/alien soldier (genesis).. graphics were quite ok as i remember. can anyone help me please ?

Thanks

Im pretty sure its one of the Legend of Horoes series for PSP... You(the boy) got separated due to the boy trying to rescue the cat that your sister took care...

Thanks

Ok, so, It's this FPS where you choose to be an Alien or Human and you gotta capture the other base or something like that, but when you enter the base, a big turret/tower shoots at you like hell. The "Alien" tower was shaped like a cylinder with a red piramid on top or something like that and you could be different clases. Please help me find this one!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pewxel View Post
    Ok, so, It's this FPS where you choose to be an Alien or Human and you gotta capture the other base or something like that, but when you enter the base, a big turret/tower shoots at you like hell. The "Alien" tower was shaped like a cylinder with a red piramid on top or something like that and you could be different clases. Please help me find this one!
    hmm, besides the AvP series, the only other alien FPS I know are natural selection and tremulous.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Hi guys. I'm trying to remember a coin-op beat em' up game back like 12 years ago. There were 4 characters. 1 lady (dressed in pink or red) 1 strong man (in green) 2 ninjas (in red and blue). I think all four characters we dressed in semi-ninja attire. At least the two men has ninja masks on. All four characters had almost the same special attack (a beam of electricity from the sky that corresponds to their color). I forgot the title of the game. I think it was a MAME since it could have 4 players simultaneusly in coop mode. Do you guys have an idea what that game was?

So far here are some wrong guesses.
    1. World heroes
    2. Ninja combat
    3. Golden Axe
    4. Gauntlet
    5. Ninja Warriors

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hey new guy here. Wanted to know about a game i played. It was japanese game where the main character gets transported to another world, there some sort of spirit-girls made out of mana (they are kind of elemental there is red, green, blue, black and white ones i think) have to fight war for humans, they can have some sort demonic sword that can take em over and the main guy has to find his sister that was abducted by some white haired psychotic guy. You can build stuff on towns you capture like to get more mana from ground and teleporters the fights go 3x3 with defender attacker and spell caster in back or something along those lines. You can use mana to level the spirits or the main character who also became some sort special spirit. There is also some of his friends who got transported with him too.

Thanks

Red face [RQ] I've been looking for this game for ages!! konami soccer game featuring super powers

Hello, I've been looking for this game for ages and I can't seem to find it, it's a konami soccer game, each team has 2 super power like JAPAN has super pass and super goal keeper if I recall correctly, I think it's an n64 game, I used to play it alot at the arcades but I can't seem to find it , I think it was a 98's game, thanks for helping

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Only one I can think of is International Superstar Soccer 64. It is available from EP's main site.
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 29th-March-2014 at 00:11.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by aek2007 View Post
    Hello, I've been looking for this game for ages and I can't seem to find it, it's a konami soccer game, each team has 2 super power like JAPAN has super pass and super goal keeper if I recall correctly, I think it's an n64 game, I used to play it alot at the arcades but I can't seem to find it , I think it was a 98's game, thanks for helping
    Since you don't know the name of the game, I'll merge the thread with the Forgot the name of a game? thread so other people can help you. You can create a new thread in the Request area once you actually know the name if you still need it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Does anybody remember the name of a game that ,I think maybe, came preinstalled on old windows(Before ME and 2000) probably maybe 98 or 95. It was some sort of fighting game and you could jump up walls. I think there was a character and his name was Raven, I think. His catchphrase was "you will pay"
    This is a vauge and fuzzy memory in my mind. I hope the details are right.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Hai, I think the problem there is you remember stuff incorrectly probably. http://www.ign.com/companies/konami# <- that there is a pretty good list of Konami games, and all you've got for the 64 is the ISS series and it's japanese counterparts (aswell as that J-League series which is basically the same IIRC). Sure it was Konami? Really the N64? Was it in Japanese or English?

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I thought it could be Taito's Football Champ but the game you are looking for seems to be newer than it.

Thanks

This night I had a dream. It was a dream about a game I used to play when I was a kid and I kind of forgot about it. Now when I am thinking about it I try to remember what the name was or even some elements. I can't get this game out of my head. I remember it was a demo of some sort since at one point i couldn't get further because I didn't have the complete version. I then promised myself I would once buy the full version, but I was just a little kid then.

I will give you every information I can remember:

- Timespan 1990-2000 I think. I was born in 1990 and I think I was about 6-10 years old (not 100% sure)
    - It is a 2D platform game.
    - It was in color, I can remember the green grass and the blue sky.
    - The graphic quality was not as low as an early metroid game for instance, a bit more advanced, but still 2D and old.
    - I have some doubts about this but I think there were puzzle elements too.
    - The most significant thing I can remember is there was a fog I couldn't get past in one part of the map/game. I had to do stuff to remove it, to proceed to that part of the map/game.
    - It was not a game of violence or shooting. I'm not sure if there were monsters and such.
    - I reckon this was in the same period as I played games as Adventure Island II on gameboy.
    - I am 70% sure the character you controlled was a boy (vaguely think he had black hair, this is just a guess really)
    - I only owned a few gameboys, a playstation 1 and a pc at that time. I'm 100% sure it wasn't gameboy so it must have been playstation 1 or pc.
    - Some vague memories of a wooden house with a witch of some kind.
    - As I said it was a non-violent game but still there were "bad things" like the witch that would try to stand in your way (I'm like 70% sure about the witch or old woman but this idea just lingers in my head) It was "child-friendly" as I'll call it.

I hope anyone can tell me what the title of this game is, since the thought of me not remembering it is making me crazy!

Thank you very much in advance for reading!

Greetings,

Mark.

Thanks

And while looking for my own title, I'll help you out! I think you mean Nintendo World Cup (GB). Although this is a gameboy game, it matches your description exactly.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mpavd View Post
    This night I had a dream. It was a dream about a game I used to play when I was a kid and I kind of forgot about it. Now when I am thinking about it I try to remember what the name was or even some elements. I can't get this game out of my head. I remember it was a demo of some sort since at one point i couldn't get further because I didn't have the complete version. I then promised myself I would once buy the full version, but I was just a little kid then.
    I have no idea what you're looking for, but I have a tiny suggestion. Almost every PS1 that came out back in the day shipped with an 'Interactive CD Sampler' demo that contained an assortment of games. There's a fair chance the game you want could've been on one of them. You can give them a quick try to see if something strikes you:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...ting-With-I/25
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here